Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

#bbnaija: I Don’t Think Cee-c And Tobi Should Date – Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: I Don’t Think Cee-c And Tobi Should Date – Tboss (1259 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / I Don’t Think I Need Marriage – Jaywon / Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: I Don’t Think Cee-c And Tobi Should Date – Tboss by EdifiedCEO: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2018

Former Big Brother Naija finalist, T-Boss has aired her thoughts on the relationship between housemates in the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality television show, Tobi and Cee-c.

TBoss, 2017 second runner-up of BBNaija told The NET said she does not think Tobi and Cee-c can have a romantic relationship.

Tboss said:

“I will like to talk to Cee-C and probably to Tobi as well. I will like to have a one-on one with those two people. “I really don’t think they should have a romantic relationship with themselves outside of the house. I think they should patch up and be friends”.

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-i-dont-think-cee-c-and-tobi-should-date-tboss/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: #bbnaija: I Don’t Think Cee-c And Tobi Should Date – Tboss by scarrramenga: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
angry the gal no even fine sef
Re: #bbnaija: I Don’t Think Cee-c And Tobi Should Date – Tboss by hadjipapiey(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Okae lai ��

Clapping for the top class Olosho
Re: #bbnaija: I Don’t Think Cee-c And Tobi Should Date – Tboss by decatalyst(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Is she a relationship counsellor now?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: I Don’t Think Cee-c And Tobi Should Date – Tboss by wheenie(f): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
everyone has their own opinion, she is privy to hers
Re: #bbnaija: I Don’t Think Cee-c And Tobi Should Date – Tboss by Solidkay(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
wheenie:
everyone has their own opinion, she is privy to hers

her privy property.

lovely moniker "wheenie"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Girlfriend, Chioma Shares Stunning New Makeup Photos / Throwback Picture Of Baba Wande And Oga Bello / Checkout Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju Bobrisky Female Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.