Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her (899 Views)

Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / See Response Man Got After Using His Girlfriend's Phone To Text Her Bestfriend / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by Factfinder1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
A Twitter user narrated how her former best friend helped her two boyfriends surprise her on her birthday without them running into each other. She tweeted;

One year on my birthday, both my boyfriends planned with my best friend at the time to surprise me on my birthday. She had one show up for breakfast and the other for dinner. She was a real
G

https://ogashub.com/lady-narrates-how-her-bestfriend-helped-her-two-boyfriends-surprise-her-on-the-same-day-at-various-times/

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
More often than not, such girlfriends become your downfall.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by donstan18: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by StrongandMighty: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
... Yet men are scums
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by HeWrites(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
cool

HOEkay!

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by Apina(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Its really annoying that so many people on social media are getting to think stupid behaviors are okay undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin

Go girl! I bet she's not the only gf they have as well..

#ItsCalledFairGame wink
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by hurricaneChris: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol.
Probably that babe fvcked two hor.ny dudes morning and evening.

But that's none of my business
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
StrongandMighty:
... Yet men are scums
Don't mind those few joor...
They are those who generalize people because they have no brain to think that there are individual differences in every human.

I've seen how dangerous some women can be, yet I will never generalize it to be all women.

Some women as as dangerous as an adder but some are pure angels in human form, likewise guys.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by HumanistMike(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Go girl! I bet she's not the only gf they have as well..

#ItsCalledFairGame wink

Can I show you how big my dick is?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
HumanistMike:

Can I show you how big my dick is?

grin

Drop it here...lemme see wink cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by myself13: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by dollyjoy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
kimbraa:
More often than not, such girlfriends become your downfall.
Exactly!!!!
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by dollyjoy(f): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
She deserve some accolades. It's not easy to date two guys at once.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by fishbone123(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
She deserve some accolades. It's not easy to date two guys at once.
u don't mean it..... is it not to jus deceive and collect money from both and den dey bleep u on different days and bed... its easier Dan ABC
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her by fishbone123(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Drop it here...lemme see wink cheesy
u mean u will see it with ur 2eyeses.. . corrupt shudren everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Former Keke Napep Driver Who Met His Wife On Duty Marries In Style (photos) / Today was igbo day celebration at Federal University Kashere Gombe state / Couple Attempting To Take A Plane Selfie Midair Films A Sextape (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.