Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Prefer Armed Robbers To Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Prefer Armed Robbers To Police (861 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Armed Robbers To Police by topherchris819(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
The rate at which law enforcement agencies now abuse their office, with the incessant killings recorded daily by these supposed security personnel is enough to cause fear at the sight of them.
My experience was very odd. I was coming back from a club with a friend at about 1am, as soon as we got to our street, we heard a dreadful voice that said " stop there! if you move! ". My reaction surprised me, I was praying in my heart they were armed robbers not police. At least I had nothing of much value to path with , but if it were police, I am sure of sleeping in cell, and bailing myself with #10,000, that's when they are fair to you. In most unfavorable cases, they can label someone armed robber attach with guns,bullets, charms and cutlass. They can even beat up the person to confess to a crime he didn't commit, that's if they didn't kill the person, drag the copes to the station with those fabricated evidence, claiming it was during shoot out the victim sustained a bullet wound, and died on his way to the hospital, while the rest escaped. All these for promotion.
Good for me I met their junior brothers, vigilante. They lied us down, requested for money and we refused initially, but after several lashes of machete on my bum and threatened to be labeled thieves, we later gave in and gave them the money in our shoes.
what is this country turning into? I have tired! It's all because of buhari. Please let's put heads together and send the cattle man back to his herds of cattle village.
Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers To Police by Orubebe01: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
topherchris819:
The rate at which law enforcement agencies now abuse their office, with the incessant killings recorded daily by these supposed security personnel is enough to cause fear at the sight of them.
My experience was very odd. I was coming back from a club with a friend at about 1am, as soon as we got to our street, we heard a dreadful voice that said " stop there! if you move! ". My reaction surprised me, I was praying in my heart they were armed robbers not police. At least I had nothing of much value to path with , but if it were police, I am sure of sleeping in cell, and bailing myself with #10,000, that's when they are fair to you. In most unfavorable cases, they can label someone armed robber attach with guns,bullets, charms and cutlass. They can even beat up the person to confess to a crime he didn't commit, that's if they didn't kill the person, drag the copes to the station with those fabricated evidence, claiming it was during shoot out the victim sustained a bullet wound, and died on his way to the hospital, while the rest escaped. All these for promotion.
Good for me I met their junior brothers, vigilante. They lied us down, requested for money and we refused initially, but after several lashes of machete on my bum and threatened to be labeled thieves, we later gave in and gave them the money in our shoes.
what is this country turning into? I have tired! It's all because of buhari. Please let's put heads together and send the cattle man back to his herds of cattle village.
Both of them are armed robbers. the only difference is that one wears uniform whereas the other don't.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers To Police by lukaf17(m): 2:01am On Apr 27, 2018
So if pmb leave Nigeria will police and vigilante will not collect bribe again wake up bro
Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers To Police by topherchris819(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
lukaf17:
So if pmb leave Nigeria will police and vigilante will not collect bribe again wake up bro
that man is everything bad luck. The issue of corruption which was actually the primary reason a reasonable number of Nigerians voted him in is now overly compromised and grossly influenced due to negligence and gluttony.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Who Killed Husband Bought New Knife For The Murder – Police / Man Continues To Fight With His Rival, Despite Heavy Bleeding. / Shocking As Fake Mad Man Caught With Fresh Human Private Parts, Bottle Of Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.