Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Packaging And Moving Carton Boxes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Packaging And Moving Carton Boxes (2064 Views)

Please, Where Are Carton Boxes Made? / Try Most Useful Services Of Home Removals And Moving Companies In Melbourne / Advice On A Kind Of Business That Is Profitable And Moving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Packaging And Moving Carton Boxes by Tomingo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
If you're looking for new carton boxes to package your product, store or move your items, then this might be of help. Visit [url]onebox.com.ng[/url]

Re: Packaging And Moving Carton Boxes by VERDA: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tomingo:
If you're looking for new carton boxes to package your product, store or move your items, then this might be of help. Visit [url]onebox.com.ng[/url]

Can you drop a contact.
Re: Packaging And Moving Carton Boxes by Tomingo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
VERDA:

Can you drop a contact.

Re: Packaging And Moving Carton Boxes by DiscountHerald: 12:48am On Aug 15, 2020
smiley smileyA friend of mine once recommended INK packaging company. It was the best decision of my life!!!

You can reach them via 0705 586 0457

1 Like

Re: Packaging And Moving Carton Boxes by BeardOilPromo: 1:20am On Aug 15, 2020
It's super easy to reaching this.guys. They did the best job for me. Now I'll recommend them to you!!! wink

INK packaging company is the best!!!!!

email: inknigerianow@gmail.com

phone:
0705 586 0457

DiscountHerald:
smiley smileyA friend of mine once recommended INK packaging company. It was the best decision of my life!!!

You can reach them via 0705 586 0457

1 Like

Re: Packaging And Moving Carton Boxes by BeardBrain: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2020
I also think INK Packaging Company does the best job for packaging. 85% of buisness owners I know source carton packaging from INK packaging company

BeardOilPromo:
It's super easy to reaching this.guys. They did the best job for me. Now I'll recommend them to you!!! wink

phone:
0705 586 0457

Re: Packaging And Moving Carton Boxes by BeardBrain: 1:34am On Aug 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMema4pWc74

BeardOilPromo:

phone:
0705 586 0457

Re: Packaging And Moving Carton Boxes by Atlanticfire: 7:10am On Aug 21, 2020
Nice, getting packaging materials can be difficult at times without the right information.

I wish those exporting agricultural produce from Nigeria will have the sense to use correct packaging instead of dirty looking used cartons and bags.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Food Delivery Service In Nigeria using Mobile & Desktop Apps / Why I Closed My Account With Bet9ja (A Must Read For All Bet9ja User) / First Bank Is Yet To Reverse A POS Dispense Error Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.