Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:55 PM

2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (78258 Views)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by LZAA: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Igbo Amaka...Igbo Kwenu.

Let me tag the gay community the way they cc themselves. Cc lzaa, immohtep, onyeara
but but bobrisky and bisi alimi are our brodas nah undecided
cc iceberg3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
madridguy:
This is pure wickedness and abuse of human right.
Guy na which kind english you dey blow dor there? This is not US or UK o!!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by ipobarecriminals: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
smiley cheesy wink wink sad grin grin ipobaredemons
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saff:
Absolutely disgusting. Welcome to Nigeria where They punish innocents people and the criminals go scotch free. Useless lawless country.
...innocent... scot-free...

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by soberdrunk(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
oyetunder:
and those places are collective paradise?

The problem i have with Nigerians like you is the level of hypocrisy and self deception has affected your mindset so much that you always want to shy away from the truth. I can bet my life that you don't love Nigeria half as much as i do but i will not shy away from the truth that presently even Ghana is a paradise compared to Nigeria in terms of infrastructure and quality of life.......... angry

5 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by jrfaj: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
stephenduru:
According to the story shared by a Facebook user,the two Nigerian homosexuals were caught making love in Umuosu.They were stripped unclad and paraded publicly.

See photos after the cut

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/2-nigerian-homosexuals-caught-making.html?m=1
this is wrong they have ther e own life...this should be personal...when will Nigeria learn?

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by wink2015(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Theresa May this news will interest you. grin grin grin grin grin

You spoke during the 2018 Commonwealth Summit that African Countries should be democratic in their approach to gay rights issue.

We African do not need Gay, Lesbian, and the rest of the homosexuals in our land.

African countries need the western power to invest in infrastructures in Africa such as Electricity, good Roads, jobs, and food for the masses.

Gay issue is alien to our society from what can be seen in the photos where two defaulters were shamefully paraded uncladed on the public street.

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by NnamdiEducamia(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Optional09:
Just kill them.., abomination in Africa

You have no sin?

See you.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by BlackManta(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
crafteck:

How there you compare.... I pray you catch your son making love to his boyfriend one day, lets see how you would feel, if you catch him with a girl, you will smile and advice him later, with a guy.... Na to disown

Mr man for your information there is no big sin and small sin.
Fornicators and gays are heading to same hell.
The funny thing is many of y'all forming holy holy have worse skeletons in y'all cupboards.
Y'all should quit being judgemental and stop pretending like your own shit is less shitty.

He who has no sin, let him cast the first stone - Jesus

5 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Audray(f): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Shameful, disgusting, sin.blablabla.
You fake e-wankers should go and sitdown abeg.
Fake people with fake morals.
Always flexing muscles on things of no consequence.
Now that you have finished judging. is life your any better? Nope.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Ceska(f): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thank God they were caught. Now, all of Nigeria's problems has been solved !�

3 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by orumba(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
government should legalize it now,

2 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by oyetunder(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
soberdrunk:

The problem i have with Nigerians like you is the level of hypocrisy and self deception has affected your mindset so much that you always want to shy away from the truth. I can bet my life that you don't love Nigeria half as much as i do but i will not shy away from the truth that presently even Ghana is a paradise compared to Nigeria in terms of infrastructure and quality of life.......... angry
and in those places one is free to cover his her wrongs. Their laws are free to protect such practices...but all shall read the proper rewards.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by BlackManta(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...innocent... scot-free...

when was the last time Nigerians humiliated and paraded a looter of public funds grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by adisabarber(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
I tell you

soberdrunk:
If these two homos get sense, with these pictures their Uk or Us citizenship is 95% certain....... angry
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
homosexualism/lesbianism= beastiality= incest=Adultery= fornication.

People just choose to practice the one that appeals to them but they are all disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Rasalghul: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
orumba:
government should legalize it now,

u are not seriously at all shocked sad

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Audray(f): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
wink2015:
Theresa May this news will interest you. grin grin grin grin grin

You spoke during the 2018 Commonwealth Summit that African Countries should be democratic in their approach to gay rights issue.

We African do not need Gay, Lesbian, and the rest of the homosexuals in our land.

African countries need the western power to invest in infrastructures in Africa such as Electricity, good Roads, jobs, and food for the masses.

Gay issue is alien to our society from what can be seen in the photos where two defaulters were shamefully paraded includes on the public street.
Electricity, Good roads, phones, photos, Western investment and even The gaddamed English language are ALL "alien to our society " why not boycott them all?...

3 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by jumobi1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
daiksworld:
Homo Sighted
You sighted your parents?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by jumobi1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
cantok:
Your civilization is a barbarism
Yea. Nigeria is among the greatest and most civilized nations.

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by jumobi1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
gwinaB:

What is civilised in being gay?

Read again. I was replying to a person suggesting they should be killed.

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by jumobi1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
lebron7:

What do you even know about civilization
If u think civilization means having sex with a fellow guy ur wrong or maybe Gay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Reading is difficult I guess. I was replying to the person that suggested they should be killed.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Horus(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is Jungle Justice without a trial. And why Corrupt Politicians are not stripped unclad and paraded publicly?

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Amadaz(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nawa oh!!
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by lekkan(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol!!! cheesy grin grin grin
What if I tell you that not less than 50% of the men parading these guys are also gay!!!! Well lets all continue deceiving ourselves till the day our own pot too go full

7 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by OsuGanja(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Optional09:

Broda ode....

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by toye440: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
If these two homos get sense, with these pictures their Uk or Us citizenship is 95% certain....... angry
UK is certain, but hv u forgotten TRUMP is now d POTUS and not OSAMA.

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Pataricatering(f): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Optional09:
go and kill them nah ! Ode oshi !
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
not while Pres. Trump is in charge tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by chineduemmao: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oblitz:

Yes Homo is evil before God, why don't we let God judge them?
Besides they were not practicing their depravity in public, so it doesn't affect us directly.
its just a matter of time before it goes on public display, if it cant be curbed at this stage forget it this evil will live with us forever

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by 99miles(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
jumobi1:

Your barbarism is an abomination in the civilized world.
we don't want that kind of civilization please.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Gourdoinc(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Audray:
Shameful, disgusting, sin.blablabla.
You fake e-wankers should go and sitdown abeg.
Fake people with fake morals.
Always flexing muscles on things of no consequence.
Now that you have finished judging. is life your any better? Nope.
this my lesbian crush. you still alive ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.