Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' (66029 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings: Governor Willie Obiano's Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by lexy2014: 12:29am On Apr 27, 2018
Printerscanner:

Yes, Satan will always be against God chosen ones. Also Satan followers from the potopoto republic of drugs and crimes will always be against God chosen ones.
Satan is only saying that he isn't responsible 4d killings in Benue and that buhari should take responsibility 4 once. From jonathan to gaddafi, to lazy youths now satan. Buhari is fast running out of people 2 blame 4 his failure

3 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Tunechikhalifa: 1:01am On Apr 27, 2018
Even Satan denied Buhari
WTF undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by zinaunreal(m): 1:08am On Apr 27, 2018
These satanist are actually right from a practical point of view

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by ninetiethcrown7(m): 1:14am On Apr 27, 2018
Daviddson:
The very self same people in the US who are involved in all sorts of human ritualistic sacrifices are now claiming "superstitious beliefs". Who are they deceiving? Every year, hundreds go missing in America having been kidnapped and used as sacrifice in satanic covens. But many "learned"Nigerians think these things only occur in Africa.

Evidential proof or I don't believe it.

I have a very strong urge at the moment to insult you and call you a liar, but I will wait until I'm proven wrong.

So, like I said above... Evidential proof or I don't believe it

5 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by zinaunreal(m): 1:55am On Apr 27, 2018
lexy2014:
Satan is only saying that he isn't responsible 4d killings in Benue and that buhari should take responsibility 4 once. From jonathan to gaddafi, to lazy youths now satan. Buhari is fast running out of people 2 blame 4 his failure

This stupid old man called buhari keeps forgetting his duty as the president. For years now all he does is accuse and point fingers forgetting that he is there to fix and not to find fault. What a rubbish old man
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by mathew247: 2:08am On Apr 27, 2018
they should come and carry buhari asap...we no need him again.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by zinaunreal(m): 2:47am On Apr 27, 2018
mathew247:
they should come and carry buhari asap...we no need him again.
grin grin grin grin no chill at all
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Ikiredodo(m): 2:50am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Buhari is a disgrace to Satan and its cohorts.

Can we make buhari the King of Satan?
willyoukeepquieeeeet#idoiata
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by rhames(m): 2:54am On Apr 27, 2018
Sunnynwa:
The Church of Satan took to their verified official twitter handle to lambast Buhari for allowing the killings due to his incompetence.

https://twitter.com/ChurchofSatan/status/989292983588552704?s=20

Even the devil has disowned our presido.Like seriously?
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by hushpapi(m): 3:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Now I see buhari has a good person because Satan don’t just speak against someone unless that person is close to God. He tried to convince Jesus too indicated in the Bible.

If Satan conderm buhari then who will he do to about obj and ibb. Tinubu, Saraki and co. People that will bring any livingthing down who try to cross part except with the help of God.

Church of Satan never conderm Syria civil war,everyday killing in America nah buhari dem won conderm. Am sure their is something special about mr president.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by omoluka: 3:22am On Apr 27, 2018
This information goes out to those living in Moniya Area of Ibadan, the guy whose pictures i posted up there is a fraudster. His name is Wahab Olabamiji Nurudeen Omoesho. He run Nurul Haq Travels that has his office at a shopping complex that is very close to Amuludun Fm, Moniya. He has defrauded a lot of people of their hard earned money. He usually pose as a travel agent and will asked his unsuspecting clients to make a down payment for the visa they wish to process.

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by francotunsco: 3:23am On Apr 27, 2018
Witches and wizards supported him prior to his emergence as president; now, he has caught the wrought of Satan himself!/He who wants to dine with the devil must do so with a long spoon!
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Teobaba(m): 3:40am On Apr 27, 2018
From the replies here I came to conclusion we have no future in this present day youths. They reason through their anus. Devil is talking through CHURCH OF SATAN and u are all smiling and joking over what needs prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by johnaruson(m): 4:07am On Apr 27, 2018
Oh my God

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by omojeesu(m): 4:36am On Apr 27, 2018
The President was correct!

Satan's operations are to deceive, steal, kill and destroy.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by ariesbull: 5:01am On Apr 27, 2018
Everybody don tire for Buhari even hausa folks Sparta from my Yoruba brothers
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by ikorodureporta: 5:09am On Apr 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy It is finished!

...but, op are u d one following that twitter handle? We don catch u... grin
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Thesia(f): 5:16am On Apr 27, 2018
If Satan is against buhari I wonder who wouldn't be against him...
Buhari let face it u are incompetent, and that is the bitter truth, cus that is the only job u do "blame others for ur incompetence" undecided sad....
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Henri8: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2018
Pmb just incurring the wrath of everybody. Looters, wailers, lazy Nigerian youths and now satanists.

Bia nwokem, be careful yourself fa.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Sethkoms: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2018
I give up, there’s nothing left for someone to hear again..

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by lastempero: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2018
They mute morons and trolls o boy this one pass nairaland.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by puretayo(m): 6:46am On Apr 27, 2018
Honestly....we've lost our sanity. This country has turn to a joke.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by don4real18(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Buhari is a disgrace to Satan and its cohorts.

Can we make buhari the King of Satan?
Is Satan a place or a percieved individual?
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by mekonglobal(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2018
169,261 Potential hellfire candidates. embarassed169,261 Potential hellfire candidates.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by buchasman(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2018
Even Satan dey deny buhari chai! dis man don finish...
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Tonason: 7:17am On Apr 27, 2018
The world is finished. Everything has happened.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Tonason: 7:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Sunnynwa:
The Church of Satan took to their verified official twitter handle to lambast Buhari for allowing the killings due to his incompetence.

https://twitter.com/ChurchofSatan/status/989292983588552704?s=20

Look at even Satan abhors him. Satan doesn't even want to be identified with him.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by mercyland93(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2018
adadike:
I think its time u guys start worshipping Buhari coz Buhari is more satanic than satan himself. in fact, Buhai ti take over.

Several Unprecedented things are happening in this country. Can we imagine Buhacow is more dangerous than d Satan itself. hmmm, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Iceberg3: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2018
When coneheads hear church of Satan... grin grin

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2018
Teobaba:
From the replies here I came to conclusion we have no future in this present day youths. They reason through their anus. Devil is talking through CHURCH OF SATAN and u are all smiling and joking over what needs prayers.
shut up, those guys are saying fact
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by wirinet(m): 7:28am On Apr 27, 2018
The tragedy is not only that Nigerians don't read, it is also that even if they read, they cannot comprehend not to talk of understanding what they read. 3 full pages with lots of emotional outbursts without anyone getting the sarcasm in the post.

Every one missed this line in the post;

Satanism - a life cherishing atheistic religion.

Atheistic means lack of belief in God's, Satan, angels, spirits, etc.

If you go to the website of church of satan you will see satan is only symbolic and not believed as a diety.

To us, Satan is the symbol that best suits the nature of we who are carnal by birth—people who feel no battles raging between our thoughts and feelings, we who do not embrace the concept of a soul imprisoned in a body. He represents pride, liberty, and individualism—qualities often defined as Evil by those who worship external deities, who feel there is a war between their minds and emotions.
https://www.churchofsatan.com

To Nigerians satan represents the fall guy, an excuse for all our failings, disappointments and wickedness. You will see Nigerians blaming satan for all crimes as soon as they are caught. This is the image or should I say symbol of satan satantists are trying to debunk. They just want to point out that satan was not responsible for Benue or any killings, that those killings were not in the name of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Awoleesu(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Hmmm! This is gonna be real serias...
Rejected by God

Disowned by Satan

Damned by Spouse

Even his zombies are begining to turn humans...
Buhari! To whom shall thou go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde / Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.