Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos (54843 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
A Nigerian gay pastor was nabbed recently while trying to have homosexual intercourse with a man in a hotel. The pastor who was apparently set up and caught red handed in the act - revealed that he has been sleeping with other men and his church members have no knowledge of his sexual preference.

In a trending footage posted online (not suitable for publication), the pastor who said he comes from Aguata local government area of Anambra state - confessed to being a homosexual as he was stripped totally naked and given some hot slaps during the ''private'' interrogation by the people who caught.

Some condoms were also found with him at the hotel.

An online user who shared the footage - warned Nigerian parents to know how they leave their children in the hands of fake pastors like this.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/homosexual-pastor-caught-while-trying-to-sleep-with-a-man-in-anambra-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by timwudz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
How the fvck am I supposed to leave a fleshy pvssy with natural juice and drill a dry shithole?

May Ogun kill all gays!

250 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by bizza45: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
I wonder how some men think ... am trying to reason how he will open his mouth to face the crowd all in d name of preaching... so this one go get mind tell people to repent that the kingdom of God is at hand ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
shocked shocked

they should leave them jare......phucking another man's yansh is 100 times sweeter than any honeypot out there especially now that the gap between the legs of most young girls is now wider than Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

23 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by castrol180(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
What's happening in Nigeria?

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by whitebeard(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
M
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by ud4u: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
End time pastor

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:
How the fvck am I supposed to leave a fleshy pvssy with natural juice and drill a dry shithole?

May Ogun kill all gays!
amen

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Tweetysparkles(f): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
End time pastors... bleeping man undecided so na all the guy in the church he will wanna do deliverance for in the hotel grin It serves him right
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by naijjaman(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
shocked
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Is Pastor written on his forehead?

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Spar7tan(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
This our God is so patient, he'll fold his hands and be looking.

Th should castrate this guy and close his church abeg. Omo ale
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by olapluto(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
the pastor who said he comes from Aguata local government area of Anambra state

Na dem dem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by chuks34(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Drilling a sh!t-hole in this sh!t-hole of a country what a pathetic life angry

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by RealDannie(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Speechless...that's how the post rendered me lipsrsealed

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by thorpido(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Everyone na pastor.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by infogenius(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Junk reporting!
What makes us believe he is a pastor from the report?
Just another story

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Onechancearmy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Can someone sing with me "prique no get shouldeerr any where it sees e go enter" not for me tho, I have no business with another guys Shithole
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nairaland and bad gateway are like 5 and 6, seun please upgrade your server so we can reach FTC quickly, meanwhile this Space is for sell... , pay on delivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by yourbae(f): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
This man is not a pastor
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Horus(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
What happen in other people's bedrooms is none of my business.

15 Likes

Adofuro jati jati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by BennyMaiNasara(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Before he became a pastor, first of all he's human. People need to set their character straight before assuming post. Lately I discovered the whole homosexual thing is lust driven. Remove sexual pleasure lets see how many people may want to continue like that.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Many Christians are just hypocrites.

I'll rather be a Buddhist if I denounce my religion.

Very senseless religion.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Onechancearmy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
olapluto:
the pastor who said he comes from Aguata local government area of Anambra state

Na dem dem

Na who who?
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by haywhy1026(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
haaa
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by moscobabs(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by aguiyi2: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
No matter how we abhor this act,it keeps increasing daily.What will push a man to want to sleep with a fellow man still beats me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Looking at dose beautiful curves and contours in dose nice dresses alone don send man to trance and back. Before u com unwrap that beautiful body like a hot wrap of moimoi. Bfor ur JT now embark on MungoPark Expedition to find its way into the Bermuda triangle in Btwn dose beautiful legs...(Oh so sorry. Av forgoten am on air)
Back to the topic. How dis ones dey relate wt a fellow dude still dey surprising tho.. To hold a fellow man for hand for 1minute sef Na abomination talk of undressing one.. Say who die? Wen dis Awa ladies as bad as Dey r still dey sumptuous anyday Anytym in dat V region side.. Na wa oooo

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects / Suspected Cultists Kill A Man In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.