Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,129 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco (1157 Views)

Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by BornAgainMay: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His Church In Search Of Weapons
---------------------
According to a Reverend father/Bishop Vesuwe Benjamin who works at Catholic Diocese of Gboko,Benue state,his house and church were ransacked by Nigerian military in search of weapons.Below is what he wrote....
'Today my house and the entire parish was turned inside out by the military in-search for weapons. They say I keep weapons, for heaven sake, I don't do weapon. The Fulani herdsmen go about with heavy weapons killing innocent people and never a day has any one of them been harassed by the military.

There are instances where the military have even assisted them to carry out their attacks on Defenseless citizens. The soldiers we have in this country are one sided. Why are they trying to divide the very country they are called to defend on religious line. Would they have done this to an imam or the mosque?'

Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by amzee(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by philcz(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
And we will come here shouting that Benue people should arm themselves, do you see how people who are Priests are been harassed because of suspicion of harbouring arms, how will does who actually harbour arms be treated by the army?
Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by Kdon2: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
You all brought this on yourselves by voting buhari
Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by conehead2018: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
BornAgainMay:
Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His Church In Search Of Weapons
---------------------
According to a Reverend father/Bishop Vesuwe Benjamin who works at Catholic Diocese of Gboko,Benue state,his house and church were ransacked by Nigerian military in search of weapons.Below is what he wrote....
'Today my house and the entire parish was turned inside out by the military in-search for weapons. They say I keep weapons, for heaven sake, I don't do weapon. The Fulani herdsmen go about with heavy weapons killing innocent people and never a day has any one of them been harassed by the military.

There are instances where the military have even assisted them to carry out their attacks on Defenseless citizens. The soldiers we have in this country are one sided. Why are they trying to divide the very country they are called to defend on religious line. Would they have done this to an imam or the mosque?'
everyday it becomes very obvious who the real enemies of Nigeria are and our people are too afraid to speak up..Everyday this people keeps on justifying kanus Biafra movement and yet our people are to afraid to point a finger to the aggressor but will pour out unwarranted viterporations on a fellow oppressed whose only sin was asking for his right of self determination in the face of glairing impunity,e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by SpyAC(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
My brother, you all should braze up for more attach from the same military, now that the have confirmed that u all as a church, have no single weapon to defend urslfs, the will soon be there to kill more, watch out
Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by dangermouse(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
My dear, better vacate that church or better still make arrangements for a strong security around the church.
What they just did is check how vulnerable you and your faithfuls are.
They are coming for you and your people. Make no mistake about this.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by philcz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kdon2:
You all brought this on yourselves by voting buhari
Shut defuckup you myopic sonofabitch. Lagos voted for buhari as well is this happening in Lagos. What of the minority that voted for the dullarddd in Abia, Enugu and Imo? will the Herdsmen visit them too?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by bizza45: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
fools .. let the. go and arrest d Fulani herdsmen carry ammunition ... as dem hear rev fada their antenna wey dem call ear don open ... fada abeg use d gun oo, na for self defense
Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by Kdon2: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
philcz:
Shut defuckup you myopic sonofabitch. Lagos voted for buhari as well is this happening in Lagos. What of the minority that voted for the dullarddd in Abia, Enugu and Imo? will the Herdsmen visit them too?

Don't be so pained now! Its turn by turn. Lagos turn is coming during second tenure. Sorry ehn.
Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by philcz(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kdon2:

Don't be so pained now! Its turn by turn. Lagos turn is coming during second tenure. Sorry ehn.
Look at this f.o.o.l, who is pained? Lemme give you a task, when you go home and you meet your hungry and dirty looking father, grab him by his old wrinkled sacs, let your grab be firm (I know you can do it) and look at the expression on his face, that's pain. Spits
Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by Kdon2: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
philcz:
Look at this f.o.o.l, who is pained? Lemme give you a task, when you go home and you meet your hungry and dirty looking father, grab him by his old wrinkled sacs, let your grab be firm (I know you can do it) and look at the expression on his face, that's pain. Spits

Typical!
Re: Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco by Kdon2: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
philcz:

Very typical

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" / Seeing Masquerades Without Hurting Or Scaring Me Meaning / Creflo Dollar On Fatoyinbo's COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.