Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? (8651 Views)

This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) / This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by mespusinglez(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
1: Beating
2: Silence
3: Don't Eat Her Food
4: Deprive Her Of Sex
5: Leave The House For Her
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by iamJ(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
i cant do number 1

but numbers 2,4 and 5 na confirm grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by alphacyborg(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
2,3 and 5 grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by mespusinglez(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
iamJ:
i cant do number 1
but numbers 2,4 and 5 na confirm grin
HMM So Why Did You Skip number 3?

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Archangel15: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Women can't withstand no 2

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Kneephy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
1,1,1,1 and 1 again!

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
None.
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by dollyjoy(f): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kneephy:
1,1,1,1 and 1 again!
Animal!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by iamJ(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
mespusinglez:
HMM So Why Did You Skip number 3?
if she knows how to cook, if u like vex pass vespa when u enter the kitchen and u see her masterpiece u will eat

i cant be vexing with u and be swallowing saliva na

8 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by northvietnam(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Non of the Above...

especially number 5..( dont even think of it)

If u want to punish her, Set a date (fake date) for wine carrying of ya 2nd wifi...

then 2tinz must happen...
if she no poison u...

then she go ever dey loyal cuz of the fear of losing U.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Diamond23(f): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
[/color] depends on d individual involved. For me none grin[color=#770077]
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
mespusinglez:
1: Beating
2: Silence
3: Don't Eat Her Food
4: Deprive Her Of Sex
5: Leave The House For Her
All the way!

I can't even stand having sex with someone adamant

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Twoclans(f): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
All this Indomie generation wives we have now , try any of those options stated by the OP and watch her start an illicit affair with her ex.

The number of married women that cheat is on the high side this days,and it's partly as a result of men adopting the kind of OP's method. lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kneephy:
1,1,1,1 and 1 again!

Woman beater

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Archangel15: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] depends on d individual involved. For me none grin[color=#770077]

learn how to type
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
not eating my food is the worst tongue
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Diamond23(f): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Archangel15:

learn how to type
[/color] teach me[color=#770077]
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Archangel15: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] teach me[color=#770077]

Mention me in a dead thread
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by finest0007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Archangel15:
Women can't withstand no 2

You never jam grin

But wait o. Why will you just wake up to want to punish your wife?
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Kneephy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
Animal!!

Never in your life should you mention me again, Op asked for my opinion and what the F is ur wahala to call me an animal, na u I wan beat abi any of ur relatives??

Last last ur husband will still be beating you Noni,
Abolo oshi

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Diamond23(f): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Archangel15:

Mention me in a dead thread
[/color] I don’t get u![color=#770077]
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Kneephy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Woman beater

Yes, any problem

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Archangel15: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] I don’t get u![color=#770077]
Ok I will mention you somewhere else so we don't derail this thread cheesy
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by dollyjoy(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kneephy:

Never in your life should you mention me again, Op asked for my opinion and what the F is ur wahala to call me an animal, na u I wan beat abi any of ur relatives??

Last last ur husband will still be beating you Noni,
Abolo oshi

I just mentioned you and I still stand on my early submission that you are an Animal for ever considering beating as an option.

16 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Diamond23(f): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Archangel15:

Ok I will mention you somewhere else so we don't derail this thread cheesy
[/color] embarassedkk[color=#000099]
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Foodforthought: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
1....never.It solves nothing
2....Effective... but it may backfire when you yourself get tired.
3...Most effective...but na u go starve. And if your wife is a food expert,sorry.
4...That thang between ur legs might betray u. Wifey may suspect u of browsing outside
5...Good but only if your gateman is as fyn as oshiomhole
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by kifeyous(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Kneephy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
I just mentioned you and I still stand on my early submission that you are an Animal for ever considering beating as an option.

Oti ya were sha.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Cashrange660: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
Foolish fool.. Yes, thats exactly what you are. How does his opinion concern you? slowpoke, people like you sef deserve the beating. See as you be like dog with obesity.

11 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Saff(f): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
None. Women are not dulling they will cheat on you and find happiness elsewhere. It’s too easy to cheat.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Martin0(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Twoclans:
All this Indomie generation wives we have now , try any of those options stated by the OP and watch her start an illicit affair with her ex.

The number of married women that cheat is on the high side this days,and it's partly as a result of men adopting the kind of OP's method. lipsrsealed

madam how far?

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Twoclans(f): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Martin0:

madam how far?

Oga I am fine. Did you still travel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours / Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) / Nairaland Truth Or Dare Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.