Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder (21203 Views)

Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by debolayinka(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Because he is tolerant with Christians.....
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The murder of who ? Buhari and Hell Rufai are just making shame of the rule of law and our common sense ... The Buhari Govt mows down almost all his whole family along with 1000 others including women and children , buries them in mass graves hurriedly to conceal evidence and then put the man in Illegal "protective custody" for over a year only for them to now turn around and charge him for murder...My question is Murder of who? Did he kill someone where he was kept in protective custody? It's clear that the Buhari govt has interposed and interpolated injustice for justice in Nigeria today ..Dear Nigerians these are reallybperilious times but we shall all definitely overcome this evil that has seized our land.
you don't bury people in mass graves to conceal evidence. Corpses can be exhumed. Just saying
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by obaataaokpaewu: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
e7ejinima:

Does anyone still remember the phrase 'Janjaweèd Party'

All these were predicted then
Lol
Wait oh! supporter of APC(Janjaweèd) is still censored on Nairaland? grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Britzdon(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
BankeSmalls:
By the time this APC government is done dealing with Nigerians, people will be paying bribes to be allowed to run to Chad, on foot!

Mehhhn , this your post got me shivering bro

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by BrokenTV: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Federal government pushing this people into another thing, we have never recovered from that of Yusuf and his members Buhari and Hell fire Governor of Kaduna want to add that of shite Muslims to that of Herdsmen upon say the federal government have wiped out all most this man children.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by SalamRushdie: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
silastemplar:
you don't bury people in mass graves to conceal evidence. Corpses can be exhumed. Just saying

When you kill people and quickly bury them in mass graves before the world awakes , what do you call that ?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by kingthreat(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
BankeSmalls:
By the time this APC government is done dealing with Nigerians, people will be paying bribes to be allowed to run to Chad, on foot!

Na your family go go chad and Niger. We dey here kampe
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Johnnyessence(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The murder of who ? Buhari and Hell Rufai are just making shame of the rule of law and our common sense ... The Buhari Govt mows down almost all his whole family along with 1000 others including women and children , buries them in mass graves hurriedly to conceal evidence and then put the man in Illegal "protective custody" for over a year only for them to now turn around and charge him for murder...My question is Murder of who? Did he kill someone where he was kept in protective custody? It's clear that the Buhari govt has interposed and interpolated injustice for justice in Nigeria today ..Dear Nigerians these are reallybperilious times but we shall all definitely overcome this evil that has seized our land.
amen

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by deebsman1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Can they win? I mean the govt because they no dey prepare well for cases!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by bejeria101(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
I thought lie-ing mohamed told nigerians that they *FG* werent holding against his will that his house was destroyed by whoever,now a murder charge? This govt is a galatical and monumental failure
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Twoclans(f): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mynd44:
Is that all? The DPP is being childish…….

El Zak Zaky is a sensitive issue, the government must thread with caution or else they might just create a monster bigger than Boko Haram.

The possibility that the shite leader will ever be released by this government is zero. Maybe the next govt might pity him.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by MONITZ: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Back and forth pattern is synonymous with the APC government,from announcing policies and canceling them afterwards to charging someone for murder despite having been in detention for safe keeping according to the shameless liar Lai Mohammed.This government is a scourge,they turn blind eyes to herdsmen that re killing Nigerians every minute because they came from Libya after the downfall of Gadaffi,who will bail us out from this terrible government bxos kicking them out is gonna be an Herculean task for Nigerians ,they know the atrocities they re committing and wouldn't want to be put in the trial box so they will do all they can to rig themselves in,I wish them good luck,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by paparazzi1987(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Baba weyrey ni Nigeria government sha..

How can you charged some1 that you massively slaughtered his members !

shocked
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by deebrownneymar: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lmao. Guys do you still think this is a democracy? Think again. This APC govt is getting away with way too much. GEJ really tried.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by blacq2009(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
And the Nigerian Army charged with what after the massacre of dozens of Zakzaky's followers? Genocide, I guess. Buhari is confirmed wahhabi religitard Daura President.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Shameless government. What about the Shiites your idiotic army and police have shot to death? Who will face the murder charge?
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by okwute82: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't think this man and the wife are still alive,government are looking for a way to silent it forever
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by asawanathegreat(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bubu obey court order
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

When you kill people and quickly bury them in mass graves before the world awakes , what do you call that ?
the alleged killings didn't happen at night. It's was in broad daylight. Surely people would have seen them bury the dead. Even take videos don't you think?
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Dreadful: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
This man is long dead! They want to use the murder charge with a death penalty to justify his death since 3 years ago.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by SalamRushdie: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
silastemplar:
the alleged killings didn't happen at night. It's was in broad daylight. Surely people would have seen them bury the dead. Even take videos don't you think?

You don't even know the story ...it happened by 2 am to 4 am in the early hours when they were asleep
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Emycord: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
TheFreeOne:
What an irony.......SMH

Nothing surprises me again in a country where peaceful agitators for referendum are tagged terrorists whilst Fulani militia terrorists herdsmen who have continued killing Nigerians unabated in thousands are called peaceful fellow countrymen by the president.

A clear case of what my people calls "aitete mu ole ole nmu oloko" by evil men in power who extrajudicially murdered hundreds of shia members.
Waiting To Hear From muric/aKintola
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by alcuin(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
The government has no conscience at all. It is very clear to everyone that the FG is the murderous. The FG killed hundreds of Nigerian citizens back then, we can't forget that.

This matter tire me, honestly.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Witnes: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't really understand what they are say. This man had 8grown up children studying in various higher institutions abroad and today this man is left with only . D government wickedly killed all his children without a cogent reason, still making murder charges against him? Diaris God ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by semyman: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
He was an outlaw in zaria and kaduna before this administration, definitely no room for any individual holding the state to ransom, not even Kanu or Tompolo
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by aliya247(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
SUNNI Islam should leave SHIA Islam alone please.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by macaranta(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
This government has lost it,you kill his followers and kids, level his house, detain him illegally against court orders and now you turn around to charge him with murder. I am not understanding cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You don't even know the story ...it happened by 2 am to 4 am in the early hours when they were asleep
oh my bad. Just cross checked though the time I saw is 11 pm. Still maintain burying corpses in shallow graves won't stop prosecution
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Osezua: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is only a way to deceive people. I strongly believe they have killed him long time ago. So they want to try him in absentia, find him guilty and sentence him to death for murder. The public not knowing that he has already been killed. My opinion though.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by authority2006(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Not only DPP, all sections of Nigerian government became childish the day Buharri was sworn in. This government scattered all the gains we made in democracy under GEJ.

Did that gains include ceding parts of the Nigeria territory to Boko Haram?
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by BankeSmalls(f): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
authority2006:

Did that gains include ceding parts of the Nigeria territory to Boko Haram?

No, it also didn't include cleansing the whole of tivs from Benue state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Sacks Muazu Magaji, NNPC Project Director, Weeks After Praising Taliban / Wike At Christmas Carol, Says He Will Win His Battle / Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.