Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle (28925 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Tonto Dikeh's Son Won't Suffer In Future Over Her Interviews / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Tessyama1: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle Ikechukwu has revealed he plans to use his friendship with Nina outside the house for better.

According to him, having Nina around will reduce the proximity of female fans and that with her it is easier to set the barrier.

He said this during a visit by the 5 finalists to Payporte office yesterday. Read the interview below…

Payporte: What is the plan after BB naija?

Miracle: I’m going for my CPL training, I’m passionate about the aviation industry so that is the first thing I will do

Payporte: Are you going back to Ilorin for your training?

Miracle: No, I will travel out of the country, which is faster it’s just about 3-4 months so I will soon be back.

Payporte: Let’s talk about Nina, how do you feel about her?

Miracle: My relationship with Nina does not change outside the house, we are still good friends. I plan to make good use of the friendship with Nina around at least it will reduce the proximity of female fans and all, with her it is easier to set the barrier. Yes, we are still good friends.

Payporte: Can you guys be together in the future

Miracle: We can be, I have feelings for her but there is time for everything. We are both young now and marriage is not the next thing, the goal is to make money o (laughs). You never can tell what happens sha and I hope you know that I and Nina are from the same state, we are both from Imo state so anything can happen.

Payporte: Speaking of marriage, there are rumours that you are married, how true is that?

Miracle: (laughs) Marriage, why would they even think of that because I wear a ring. I am not married, how old am I that I will be thinking of marriage, I am 23, I don’t have my own house yet and I plan to have 9 figures in my account before I get married. I am not MARRIED!

Payporte: Speaking of 9 figures, how do you plan to stay relevant after winning bb naija.

Miracle: I plan to be a billionaire and I will work towards it, first all I want to venture into agriculture, agriculture is the future. I plan to work with Dangote and make my billions and another thing I will like to be is a celebrity pilot, the aviation industry is my passion, I’m not joking about being a billionaire.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/nina-will-reduce-proximity-of-female-fans-miracle.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by timwudz(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin
Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by iamJ(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
9figures cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

see this ode, you think ure made because of 25mil cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

go do u like action film, all these nonsense go end soon

17 Likes

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
this guy said he is 23.lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Waakanda: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
That's okay...23?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by zaraola(f): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
I like them together cheesy cheesy tongue

6 Likes

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by splmosixx(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Y
Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Abayor7: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
zaraola:
I like them together cheesy cheesy tongue

We both can actually be more adorable
Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by elmedico2023(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abayor7:

We both can actually be more adorable

After a long search, I found Buhari's running mate.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by pemiakd: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
I love them

2 Likes

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by PresidentBuhari: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
As you dey fvck nina with your small prick na so her toto go dey open wider wider wider
One day you go just shout wider wider wider grin

#LazyNigerian Yoot

6 Likes

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Nickymezor(f): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by oshe11: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
U mean it shocked

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Ytea(f): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
They should better do fast, if not their statues is at stake.
Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Good guy. Keep winning
Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by SmellingAnus(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
If you read the write-up very well.. You will understand that Miracle has just friendzoned her although he will be having free pussy from her... grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
9 figure na beans?
Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by kcute(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
iamJ:

Haters industry, guy go get your own aspiration

8 Likes

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by YeyeGirl(f): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jus tel us u are enjoying Nina's samankwe level...
Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by YeyeGirl(f): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
vizkiz:

So you are in support of this union?

Nina has a boyfriend who has already paid her bride price. Same boyfriend who encourage her to go for the audition. Same boyfriend who drove her down to the audition...

You think miracle will continue with a prostitute like nina who will dump him for a much richer guy in few months?

I just pity guys that loves women like y'all
NwaAmaikpe will never post something lyk diz.. 5plates of nkwobi fr u biko..

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by victorian(f): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
In reality, they are just too young to settle down, except if they are both ready deep down for marriage at their age? Then they can go ahead.

At 24, I wasn't even sure if I was in love how much more marriage.
So Nigerians should free them.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by MizFrances(f): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abeg ee
Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by victorian(f): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
vizkiz:

So you are in support of this union?

Nina has a boyfriend who has already paid her bride price. Same boyfriend who encourage her to go for the audition. Same boyfriend who drove her down to the audition...

You think miracle will continue with a prostitute like nina who will dump him for a much richer guy in few months?

I just pity guys that loves women like y'all

He has not paid her brideprice o!
Chai! People and fake news

They are boyfriend and girlfriend... He hasnt even done introduction sef.

Abeg take am easy with the lies.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Macgreat(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin
Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Yuneehk(f): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Waakanda:
That's okay...23?
Yea, and you're 10 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by roymary: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
May God not give us mumu pikin like Nina. undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Pavore9: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
iamJ:

Bros, he has a right to dream o! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by StarUp: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Miracle, forget Nina and take this one...you will thank me later...

3 Likes

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Adepaul10: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Miracle,Tobi,Nina,Alex And Ceec Dancing,Love Up & Having Fun While Partying

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zSolQofYQU
Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
yes anything can happen, they can even breakup very soon

4 Likes

Re: Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle by kyenfinok: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Sanu maikudi

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan / Seyi Shay In Gerda Truubon Dress In South Africa / Muma Gee And Prince Eke Welcome Baby Girl! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.