Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today (57943 Views)

Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP / Bauchi Residents, Corporate Bodies Owe N1 Billion Water Bill – Official / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by buhariguy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Na Benin boy you be?

Wetin you wan go welcome am for when you are ashamed of him
people were wondering that my father is in benin and i didn't join the crowd.
Is not by joining the crowd that matter, and is not all that joined the lazy crowd that will vote on election day, even for that candidate,

Is only the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that hate buhari,

Buhari till 2023.
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
buhariguy:
people were wondering that my father is in benin and i didn't join the crowd.
Is not by joining the crowd that matter, and is not all that joined the lazy crowd that will vote on election day, even for that candidate,

Is only the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that hate buhari,

Buhari till 2023.
Wetin do your jesusloveyou moniker?
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
ashjay001:

We're watching. Hopefully, we'll live to witness d 2019 elections n many more years to boot
Amen
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by lakesider(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
When we say Buhari has lost it up north they think we are joking.

See how Bauchi state people boycotted Buhari in Bauchi stadium today.

PDP is taking over
Ahmed Makarfi is taking over
Vision 2019

You are sick
PDP eat your future and that of your children
APC is eating the future of your children's children
Now you are saying PDP
Your Brian needs to be cannned
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Emtol01: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
The Op is deceiving himself. Honestly if you watched the program live you wouldn't be posting this on Nairaland. it's total fallacy compared to what we watched live.
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by BafanaBafana: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP is taking over
Vision 2019
The stadium was full to capacity. The people outside that were not allowed in so the stadium wont collapse were more than those inside.
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by carinmom(f): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
We have always insisted that if the presidential election is holding in the North alone PDP will still beat Buhari silly.

Those in doubt of this pictures should post counter pictures of same event with filled stadium.

Makarfi on the mover...

2019 is sure

PDP...

Barcanista you never cease to amaze me, you better wake up from your slumber because I know you are dreaming, I'm from Kaduna state but I can assure you that PMB will beat Makarfi hands down in 2019 in Kaduna state. Stop daydreaming pls
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by sanitelag(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
@ Bauchi today

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by sanitelag(m): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
@Bauchi today

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by sanitelag(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
@ Bauchi today

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by raph101(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
PlsBanMe:
Buhari is going down....

no u missed it....
he has gone down
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by raph101(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
sanitelag:
@ Bauchi today

fat lie......... liar

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by ufuosman(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
People don tire for story, nobody like failure
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by buhariguy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
engineerboat:
Madridguy where is buhariguy, sarrkki, cleverly, doemelo et.al
I pity tonyebarcanister,

He is now walking in the valley of lies, just because he wants to be relevant again in this forum.

Why will op be lying like this.

He post picture of buhari entering the stadium and post picture of the stadium after buhari has left.

Only buhari entourage are more than the those scarty people.

May God Sent op some badnews to his family.
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Etianwanokon: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
I knew it! The failure starts now

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by InvertedHammer: 12:45am On Apr 27, 2018
/
Anyone heard from Ngeneukwuenu lately?

I hope she is not one of the victims of the Benue massacre.

Hopefully she remembers that whoever dines with the devil must use a long spoon.

Dino just learned the hard way.

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by seguno2: 12:54am On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
APC deliberately cropped the picture to give a false representation of the situation.

I hope that you are being sarcastic
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by seguno2: 1:02am On Apr 27, 2018
buhariguy:
I pity tonyebarcanister,

He is now walking in the valley of lies, just because he wants to be relevant again in this forum.

Why will op be lying like this.

He post picture of buhari entering the stadium and post picture of the stadium after buhari has left.

Only buhari entourage are more than the those scarty people.

May God Sent op some badnews to his family.

Below is a picture of Buhari entering the stadium and it was empty.
Only fools and failures associate with another failure like Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7032129_img20180426wa0016_jpeg57090ebac6f989ffcd6f0a790db86506
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by zinaunreal(m): 1:25am On Apr 27, 2018
If i was a hater, i would still want to see him. So the crowd is of no significance towards 2019
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by zinaunreal(m): 2:08am On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP is taking over
Vision 2019

My friend will you shut it? What is pdp and who is Makarfi? We dont need any rubbish pdp or apc again. All this useless Politicians looking for an opportunity to further devour this country. Rubbish
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by deomelllo: 2:51am On Apr 27, 2018

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Jazzlite: 5:17am On Apr 27, 2018
5thElement:

Wow. You are a classic political jobber, aren't you?

That's your day job. The only job you make income from to feed your family.

It has to be because I can't believe how a person can be so...

Anyway, may PDP burn in hell and may APC sink beneath the waves of the Atlantic for all eternity. Amen.
You defined tonyebarcanista perfectly.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05am On Apr 27, 2018
zinaunreal:

My friend will you shut it? What is pdp and who is Makarfi? We dont need any rubbish pdp or apc again. All this useless Politicians looking for an opportunity to further devour this country. Rubbish
Only PDP has what it takes to end the terror of this administration...

ONLY PDP
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by buhariguy(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2018
seguno2:

Below is a picture of Buhari entering the stadium and it was empty.
Only fools and failures associate with another failure like Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7032129_img20180426wa0016_jpeg57090ebac6f989ffcd6f0a790db86506
from one sided view
The intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of biafra pdp lies cannot bring them back to power.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by 2nattie(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2018
Banmeallday:
The country is a joke, but what is worse is the OP talking about PDP again?

Seriously you people just dont get it. WHy not consider doing the obvious instead of upholding this failed British experiment designed to exploit Africans to the joy of the Western world?

God bless you
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Positivepoint(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You mean people cama AFTER President arrived? that is funny lol...

The stadium was empty just admit

I mean people we left outside for security reasons. I was dir man & u are in enugu. If u think north ve abandoned pmb pls ask ur igbo brothers to insult pmb in the north then u will know...
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by rainylad(f): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2018
brookz:
Op is a Pained Frustrated 5% percenter E-miscreant that refuse to come in terms with Reality because PMB keeps giving High Blood Pressure.

Believe it or not PMB's Love and popularity increases every single second of the surface of the Earth.

Hater's and Wailers can goan hug Transformer
Below is the mammoth crowd that welcomed Mr President.

#PMB/PYO Till 2023.

Buhari has always pulled crowd of almajiris in the north the three times he failed woefully...The deciding factor for his victory in 2015 was the middlebelt and SW..

You lots should stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by sawdi: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

We need a stronger and credible force to kickout Buhari...

Makarfi is the man

Can he lead Nigeria to the promised land?
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by laura8: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2018
The north have not abandoned buhari ,for them he is a Messiah,they don't care about his faults or the fact that he is not competent enough to lead this country..
A lot of them will vote him,primarily because he is a muslim Hausa/Fulani man
Look at the pictures..they are simply supporting their o
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by oyatz(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2018
2019: let's vote Omoyele Sowore to defeat Buhari.
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

APC deliberately cropped the picture to give a false representation of the situation.

Could this be true?
Please check our signature in blue below and contact us by visiting our Ikeja office. Click on the WhatsApp link to directly chat us or call the phone line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.