Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch (9649 Views)

Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? / Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! / The Best Yet Most Underrated Mobile Browser! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by Reediano(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2018

Opera has just launched another new mobile browser which is known as the Opera Touch. The new Opera Touch is different from the regular Opera browser as it's designed to work with both the desktop and mobile device, irrespective of the smartphone you are using.

The opera touch browser has also been designed for convenient one hand usage as all the quick access functions such as Dial, bookmarks, the back and reload/kill page buttons, and your open tabs have all been moved within the thumbs reach.

Once you launch the opera touch browser, the address bar immediately opens up. Your smartphone keyboard also pops up, with the cursor blinking on the address bar and ready to go. This will help reduce the number of steps it takes between launching the keyboard and inputing a web address or search query.

The browser is packed with some cool features such as voice search function and the ability to scan a QR code to perform a search. It also comes with what opera calls FAB (Fast Action Button), which gives users direct access to the most recent tabs and search features.

Where to Download the Opera Touch Browser
The opera touch browser is already available on the Google Play Store and android users can download it by clicking on this link. However, iOS users will have to wait a bit as the app is expected to arrive in the App Store soon.

http://www.yomitech.com/2018/04/opera-launches-new-mobile-browser-for-android-ios.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by fredie107(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Good and smooth.... Love it
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by romeoetin(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Out with the old, in with the new

1 Like

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by eleojo23: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2018
I hope this one doesn't crash website pages like the current Opera browser on android

UC browser still remains the best for managing downloads.

4 Likes

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by Newsprex(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2018
You can download the Opera Touch Browser via HERE

Very smooth browser...better than Chrome cool cool
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by Ojuororun(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2018
Osha pra pra...
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by tokrizy: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2018
na to download am oo...best browser since d time of java phones...give em some likes my OPERAMINI brothers

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by nelsonebby(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2018
Opera on iOS is a complete failure.

But very good on android devices
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2018
If them like they should do Opera Winfrey... undecided
Chrome and UC Browser are the best cool

5 Likes

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by abumeinben(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2018
So they finally got the UX Designer.

And they probably subjected the dude under "you must deliver in 2 days" pressure. grin

I hope the dude is reading this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by Respect55(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Won't it run on our mb undecided

4 Likes

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by chibu4u2(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2018
wink
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by tokrizy: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2018
nelsonebby:
Opera on iOS is a complete failure.
fvcking safari tcheew..
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by Gepheral: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2018
It's about time

Tired of the former crashing at the slightest provocation. Since then I got myself a new love in chrome....

Lemme try this opera and see what double dating means cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by DIYhackers: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2018
They should first fix the ads pop up on operamini despite using ad blocker.

1 Like

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by chiwex(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2018
i can't get it on play store. are you sure that they launch it
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by dadavivo: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2018
I just checked on Google play store the app doesn't exist. Or perhaps it's not available for Nigeria
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by Dottune(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2018
I am so done with Opera Mini

It is only a matter of time before they ruin this one with their silly advertisements that won't let you enjoy browsing. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by martineverest(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2018
fredie107:
opera shill spotted
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by martineverest(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2018
Dottune:

It is only a matter of time before they ruin this one with their silly advertisements that won't let you enjoy browsing. Nonsense!
use adblocker from the settings
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by Darkseid(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Dottune:

Download Via browser and thank me later. Via browser is less than 500kb.

1 Like

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 27, 2018
Just downloaded it but I don't really like it. Switching tabs is less convenient, and there's no 'download' option in the settings. I was hoping it'd have everything that I need which UC browser lacks but it doesn't.

3 Likes

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by MistaBabz: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2018
UC Browser is Bae like no other. The best data saving browser ever, its autopager is wow. Smooth scrolling & crazily fast & light

1 Like

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by Crystalom3(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2018
Don't waste your Mb. I downloaded it yesterday and removed it yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by loomer: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2018
so opera still dey exist?
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2018
I miss my opera for windows tho... Y Dem even stop dat one sef?
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by zyphr(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2018
If you currently using opera mini with crashing issues. Download opera mini version 30.0. 2254.121028. It is stable and smooth with no lag nor crashing issues. Do that and thank me later.
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by thowbie7ven(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2018
chiwex:
i can't get it on play store. are you sure that they launch it
it's on play store...

Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by BlueScholar(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2018
fredie107:

Does it still have the offline page saving feature?
Re: Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch by BlueScholar(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2018
fredie107:
Does it still have the offline page saving feature?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itel 1508 (it1508) Specification, Features And Price / Airtel Night Plan (unlimited Browsing) Still Working / How To Format Your Nokia 3110c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.