Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" (49437 Views)

Fans Search For Tiwa Savage After Absconding From Social Media / Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by kingchris30(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
am waiting for the final episode of this story
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by ozodigboo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
that police invitation doesn't prove anything.
it didn't mention anything.
it could hv been related to any other thing.
I'm not saying OP lied, but there should be standard evidence
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by dammieight(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
2011.. Davido was just 19years .. So you had 19year old boy handle such a big business for you.. Sir you're a big FOOL!
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Pain(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
One thing is certain, Davido's story will not end well. Mark it.
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by StarUp: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Issorite...make una go settle una case...meanwhile...

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
LordBaelish:
Current balance: 29.94 BN

And when did you become his accountant? smiley

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
movid:
Uhmm

Who drew this? The artist is good
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by jibs4lv(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
See traffic here shocked
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Kposkila: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Davido kini controvasies every where u go, u don turn dino?
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by ehissi(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Profitsng:
Following.

https://www.nairaland.com/4459210/s6-edge-sale

This Ogbeni, instead of you to and settle with timilehin007, davido don teach una. You are still trying to sell his girlsfriend's S6 edge.

If you know say no be you thief that phone, you better go and return that phone to the person that sold you the phone.......

Or better yet, parley up with the owner, arrest the thief and collect your money that you used to pay for this stolen phone........ angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Slimdoug(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
This guy is a sick note. So, he wants me to read all those trash and carry his wahala on my head? I jump and pass. Next!

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Frankskaf(f): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
LordBaelish:
Current balance: 29.94 BN
Maybe DAVIDO got the fucking 30bn through fraud, robbery, money laundering and co

That boy's story and death be like "5&6"

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by heryur(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Y don't you release all the evidence once
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Hustlersdiary: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by tunjibadosnen: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
This story is serious! I doubt the authenticity of the business It might be drug related. Anyway, Davido should come out to give his side of the story, ..... we are waiting!

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
adekennis:
Will internet ever get boring? Just when I thought BBN is over and we would have some rest, Buhari came with his Lazy Youths Nigerian statement then to Dino Melaye and now to Davido..I hope I don't waste my whole life following all this stores online cry cry
Lolz, me too.
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by YorubaAssasin: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
skales67:
This Davido and death related matters be like 5 and 6

Who can help me with Zuma meme

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by ollah2: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Never do business with a rich or powerful or popular person if you don't have stronger connections because when sh!t happens nobody will believe you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by YorubaAssasin: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
But Davido guy sha... na wah ooo. Something abt the dude is not just right, I swear!

3 Likes

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Bsingle(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ha! Davido, you better pray. Money no be everything fa. {o.b.o}

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Temptee101(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Davido has been named in too many shady deals, they all can't be lying at the same time. I'm very sure his friends' death were not ordinary, am sure one day the truth must surface. Our police can't be trusted. You are declared innocent so far you have money and well connected. If he continues like this, he might not live long

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by AFONJACOW(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
moral lesson Never trust AFONJA they are deadly and deceitful like Python, they are saboteurs and unsteady fellows just take a look at Awo he was release from prison to declare Oduduwa rather he went north and make friends with the people that put him In prison... the only people that fit them are Fulani/Hausa they used their intelligences and dump them In trashcan... Turtle neck pay your Dept's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Profitsng(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
ehissi:

This Ogbeni, instead of you to and settle with timilehin007, davido don teach una. You are still trying to sell his girlsfriend's S6 edge.

If you know say no be you thief that phone, you better go and return that phone to the person that sold you the phone.......

Or better yet, parley up with the owner, arrest the thief and collect your money that you used to pay for this stolen phone........ angry
Ask the so called timilehin007 about what he is talking about. Cos i dnt knw him from anywhere..
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by King44(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Why is davido always linked up with fraud stories, there is one promo he did for zlatan on his insta page and after few weeks I saw a post of a guy who said he was defrauded, i love davido but with the high rate of negative energy he has attracted to himself bro Hope say no be ur village pple dey ur matter so. Pay up

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by ibkgab001: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
decatalyst:
The problem is, Davido can deny ever knowing this dude or doing business with him became there may be a non-existent document for the transaction.

When you need SARS to do their job, u will not see them!

SARS is another name for unfortunate police

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by Platony(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Davido is a criminal.. cool
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by AFONJACOW(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
kokoye:
This young man will forever be a target until he's old.

A lot of people cant handle the fact that although he's from a wealthy home, he's very young and still working hard to make money ...and then bragging about it.

Guess what's? he's an entertainer so he's allowed to brag about his conquests...and he's still young. He's not a govt worker stealing funds.

Good luck to him sha ...hope he makes it.
very young indeed , buhari was how old when he was military governor ? #LazyNigerianYouths

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by DynasTee: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
bizza45:
take him to Benin shrine or okijah, shrine ur money go come out quick quick

Bro abeg you know any confirm one maybe we fit do business
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by King44(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
AFONJACOW:
moral lesson Never trust AFONJA they are deadly and deceitful like Python, they are saboteurs and unsteady fellows just take a look at Awo he was release from prison to declare Oduduwa rather he went north and make friends with the people that put him In prison... the only people that fit them are Fulani/Hausa they used their intelligences and dump them In trashcan... Turtle neck pay your Dept's
moral lesson number 2 never parley with flat headed fellow they also can't be trusted

3 Likes

Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by franklingud(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hmmn!

If this is true, then it's really shameful of Davido.

30billyon for the account eh.

Nonsense!!
Re: Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" by ADRIAN88(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
bizza45:
take him to Benin shrine or okijah, shrine ur money go come out quick quick

Abeg o! No vex! Shey GTBank ATM dey these shrines cuz I no understand..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle / Tuface And The Illuminati. Could This Be True? / Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.