Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (58655 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Go Down)

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
First of all if anyone has a clear conscience and fights for the rights of women and children i would suggest that this post is not deleted.

As Nigerians we are trying to move forward and also remove any notions that Nigerian men are abusive and even when they are ,we want to be known as people that make the abusers accountable and not otherwise. so i am going to break this down for you all.

Sienna is a domestic abuser who left his wife and children. he denied his wife the legal rights to stay in the UK after having 3 kids for him.

if anyone is in the UK they will be familiar with the payments made for children by the government and he held them for himself. he abandoned his family for over two months, moved in with another woman and has not paid a penny for his kids. I know his wife personally and alot of well wishers have been supporting her. he doesn't send any money for the kids and repeatedly lies. he even tried getting his wife deported and there is evidence of that as he was trying to get another girl called "mercedes: on nairaland to come and marry him while he gets his wife deported. this is why he never sorted her immigration papers, threatened his wife with the police. she is a hardworking woman but when a man brings you to an unknown country and doesn't give you any rights to work, there is not much you can do. even to sanitary basics and food shopping he did it all himself to keep his money and the money given to him by the government.

he came and lied to all of you and opened a fraudulent Go fund me page and deceived you all. as we speak he has changed his numbers and his wife cant reach him. he has totally disappeared and doesn't care about his three kids. i am not some random stranger saying this as i know that he is doing this!

now let me tell you about housing. he has always lied to the UK government to get housing assistance and in turn he gets a property and doesn't pay rent. he gets evicted from properties despite the money being given to him to pay the landlords. he refuses to pay and keeps it. his wife unfortunately doesn't have access to any of the accounts where the government pays money so she is normally left to the fate of his irresponsibility.he also never pays utility bills or council tax.

he has been abusive to his wife so many times. calls the police once she tries to defend herself, literally has not been in contact ,and when he posted the lies he told you recently i was in SHOCK! please no matter what you all do, DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY OR DO ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH HIM! i tell you this because i have witnessed it all. if this post get deleted i am going to post on all social media and nigerian sites to protect people from him. even ladies on nairaland please be very careful!

its not about the woman its the 3 kids he has completely abandoned and is using the money the government gave them. he is stealing from them! yet he comes here acting like some auto-expert.what kind of heartless man would do this? honestly if any of you can reach him on here please do and let him come and challenge this post. and i am going to be writing to his employer as well and other organizations.

his wife is currently trying her best to take care of the kids and is fighting to stay in the country to care for the kids. and sienna if you get to read this.. i want you to know that you are a very VILE DIGUSTING AND EVIL HUMAN BEING! i am british as well so you cant do anything to me. all your threats will not work on me as i have solicitors and i have lodged a complaint against you for the threats you made against me.

moderators i am very happy to speak to you. do not take this post down please..

SIENNA BE A MAN AND GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN! GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR INNOCENT KIDS.. NOONE IS BEGGING YOU TO BE MARRIED. BE RESPONSIBLE.. I AM REPORTING YOU TO THE BENEFITS FRAUD TEAM! YOU ARE A SCAMMER..

your wife did not file for divorce!!!! you are a liar!!!!!!! stop lying to the good people here

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Same sienna of auto section that writes in blue print??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Cosplay: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Gazzuzz
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Cosplay:
Gaz.zuzz

what I do?!! Is it going my way? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by gayman99: 12:44am On Apr 27, 2018
Na wa. It is well.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 1:12am On Apr 27, 2018
Na wa o. See drama. Please post the link where he begged for money. So that I can follow the while story. I hope his wife gets her life together. She can get her papers if she can prove abuse and neglect.
naijagypsy:
First of all if anyone has a clear conscience and fights for the rights of women and children i would suggest that this post is not deleted.

As Nigerians we are trying to move forward and also remove any notions that Nigerian men are abusive and even when they are ,we want to be known as people that make the abusers accountable and not otherwise. so i am going to break this down for you all.

Sienna is a domestic abuser who left his wife and children. he denied his wife the legal rights to stay in the UK after having 3 kids for him.

if anyone is in the UK they will be familiar with the payments made for children by the government and he held them for himself. he abandoned his family for over two months, moved in with another woman and has not paid a penny for his kids. I know his wife personally and alot of well wishers have been supporting her. he doesn't send any money for the kids and repeatedly lies. he even tried getting his wife deported and there is evidence of that as he was trying to get another girl called "mercedes: on nairaland to come and marry him while he gets his wife deported. this is why he never sorted her immigration papers, threatened his wife with the police. she is a hardworking woman but when a man brings you to an unknown country and doesn't give you any rights to work, there is not much you can do. even to sanitary basics and food shopping he did it all himself to keep his money and the money given to him by the government.

he came and lied to all of you and opened a fraudulent Go fund me page and deceived you all. as we speak he has changed his numbers and his wife cant reach him. he has totally disappeared and doesn't care about his three kids. i am not some random stranger saying this as i know that he is doing this!

now let me tell you about housing. he has always lied to the UK government to get housing assistance and in turn he gets a property and doesn't pay rent. he gets evicted from properties despite the money being given to him to pay the landlords. he refuses to pay and keeps it. his wife unfortunately doesn't have access to any of the accounts where the government pays money so she is normally left to the fate of his irresponsibility.he also never pays utility bills or council tax.

he has been abusive to his wife so many times. calls the police once she tries to defend herself, literally has not been in contact ,and when he posted the lies he told you recently i was in SHOCK! please no matter what you all do, DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY OR DO ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH HIM! i tell you this because i have witnessed it all. if this post get deleted i am going to post on all social media and nigerian sites to protect people from him. even ladies on nairaland please be very careful!

its not about the woman its the 3 kids he has completely abandoned and is using the money the government gave them. he is stealing from them! yet he comes here acting like some auto-expert.what kind of heartless man would do this? honestly if any of you can reach him on here please do and let him come and challenge this post. and i am going to be writing to his employer as well and other organizations.

his wife is currently trying her best to take care of the kids and is fighting to stay in the country to care for the kids. and sienna if you get to read this.. i want you to know that you are a very VILE DIGUSTING AND EVIL HUMAN BEING! i am british as well so you cant do anything to me. all your threats will not work on me as i have solicitors and i have lodged a complaint against you for the threats you made against me.

moderators i am very happy to speak to you. do not take this post down please..

SIENNA BE A MAN AND GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN! GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR INNOCENT KIDS.. NOONE IS BEGGING YOU TO BE MARRIED. BE RESPONSIBLE.. I AM REPORTING YOU TO THE BENEFITS FRAUD TEAM! YOU ARE A SCAMMER..

your wife did not file for divorce!!!! you are a liar!!!!!!! stop lying to the good people here

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by blank(f): 1:20am On Apr 27, 2018
Everyone knows the kind of character he is. Same person that was called out for being a fraud on an auto forum. Cant understand why people still hype him. When allegations of fraud were made against him, the mods deleted and banned the op. I expect more revelations cause he is that kind of person.

15 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 1:22am On Apr 27, 2018
baby124:
Na wa o. See drama. Please post the link where he begged for money. So that I can follow the while story. I hope his wife gets her life together. She can get her papers if she can prove abuse and neglect.
https://uk.gofundme.com/please-house-myself-amp-kids

and he had left her for over a month then. the link was reported..then the campaign ended

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 1:24am On Apr 27, 2018
blank:
Everyone knows the kind of character he is. Same person that was called out for being a fraud on an auto forum. Cant understand why people still hype him. When allegations of fraud were made against him, the mods deleted and banned the op. I expect more revelations cause he is that kind of person.

he is friends with the mods. and he was a mod thats why. he can get this deleted.. thats what he would do... stutter his way through it all.. lies and more lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 1:26am On Apr 27, 2018
blank:
Wow. Na wa o. I know I haven’t seen his posts in family for like 4yrs now. I didn’t know all this drama was going on. I come in and out of nairaland when I have time. After searching for his name on NL I saw a post from a Delilah in 2017 which was outrageous. I feel bad for his wife and kids and I hope God touches him to fix his life. Such a reputation will not take him far at all. Especially in a country like UK.

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 1:28am On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

https://uk.gofundme.com/please-house-myself-amp-kids

and he had left her for over a month then. the link was reported..then the campaign ended
Wow. This is crazy. Hmm. So he just got up and walked out on his family? Na wa o. If he got the wife papers she may have been contributing to the family. I don’t know what some men gain by making their wives handicap. When it is actually to their benefit in times of job loss or bad health. Their need to control another person’s life when their life is out of control is alarming. If he knows what is good for him, he better go and beg his wife and get papers for her so that they can build their lives together. I hope this is not a psychotic break by him because he seemed like a mature person from his posts. Oyinbo life no easy at all and people can lose it from pressure and responsibility. That is why both partners must be up and doing in obodo oyinbo. Life is expensive. I wish them the best and I hope they can salvage what they have if it’s worth it.

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 1:38am On Apr 27, 2018
baby124:

Wow. This is crazy. Hmm. So he just got up and walked out on his family? Na wa o. If he got the wife papers she may have been contributing to the family. I don’t know what some men gain by making their wives handicap. When it is actually to their benefit in times of job loss or bad health. Their need to control another person’s life when their life is out of control is alarming. If he knows what is good for him, he better go and beg his wife and get papers for her so that they can build their lives together. I hope this is not a psychotic break by him because he seemed like a mature person from his posts. Oyinbo life no easy at all and people can lose it from pressure and responsibility. That is why both partners must be up and doing in obodo oyinbo. Life is expensive. I wish them the best and I hope they can salvage what they have if it’s worth it.

let me tell you something, this man is heartless!!! he had her passport..everything ,..dont trust any of this people that act modern, they are deep down backward in their thinking. even to sanitary towel, he controlled it, thats how bad it was. he is now living with another woman. he left his family and never came back,his wife and kids were left homeless..he is going around lying and opening pages..he can move on but he should send the kids money to them. he is working and yet keeping their payments. his wife sent him messages,he blocked her. doesnt reply emails. yet he goes to social services saying she left.this man left them in a hotel they were staying after they got evicted. my self and other friends had to send her money to sustian her before the government housed her. i feel sad for the kids..what hurts is the government allowance is being used by their dad and yet they have nothing. instead he spreads lies, claims she has money. thankfully we had evidence that we were the ones sending her money. let him come here and deny it

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 1:43am On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

let me tell you something, this man is heartless!!! he had her passport..everything ,..dont trust any of this people that act modern, they are deep down backward in their thinking. even to sanitary towel, he controlled it, thats how bad it was. he is now living with another woman. he left his family and never came back,his wife and kids were left homeless..he is going around lying and opening pages..he can move on but he should send the kids money to them. he is working and yet keeping their payments. his wife sent him messages,he blocked her. doesnt reply emails. yet he goes to social services saying she left.this man left them in a hotel they were staying after they got evicted. my self and other friends had to send her money to sustian her before the government housed her. i feel sad for the kids..what hurts is the government allowance is being used by their dad and yet they have nothing. instead he spreads lies, claims she has money. thankfully we had evidence that we were the ones sending her money. let him come here and deny it
How can the government send money to someone that doesn’t have custody of the kids? Is that possible? Or is it because she doesn’t have papers. This is rather painful. And the woman he lives with knows all this? What some women will do to not be lonely. This is really bad o. I hope his wife gets herself sorted and gets her children’s payments. I also wish her all the best in her life journey. I can’t imagine how tough it must be for her. But she should do what she needs to provide a stable environment and life for her kids. God bless parents that do the right thing with their kids when life gets tough! As to the parents that run away and hurt their spouses, I leave them for God to deal with them.

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Gboliwe: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2018
blank:

shocked shocked

You have known this all this while?

I have never suspected such horrible behavior from him. I am honestly, still finding it hard to accept.

The wife was on Naira land too. I remember when they were nominated as best couple sef in one of the fun threads then. I also remember how sweet he used to talk about his wife and family and relationship. How could he then be this monster?

Opened go fund me? Lawdhavemercy! He was doing well with his automechanic. So I thought!

This is all a new one for me

18 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by oluwaseunla(m): 4:13am On Apr 27, 2018
Naijagypsy, why are you interested in bringing this all out now, since you knew all this while? You've posted this everywhere between yesterday and today. Vendetta?

Not excusing bad behavior, but I prefer to exercise caution in castigating someone who is not here to defend himself.

And I feel really uncomfortable having someone's personal life goings on the pages of the internet.

My personal thoughts though.

19 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by eyinjuege: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2018
I'm still trying to understand how this post is going to help his wife and children.
How will NLders help ensure his children's benefits are paid to the right person or that he becomes responsible for his children?
NL philanthropists, NL police, NLsocial services, NL child protection services over to you.
OP, i believe you know the right way to go about ensuring the children's benefits are paid to them. If you don't know, discuss with your lawyer since you say you have one anyway.
Make sure your goals are SMART.

13 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2018
eyinjuege:
I'm still trying to understand how this post is going to help his wife and children.
How will NLders help ensure his children's benefits are paid to the right person or that he becomes responsible for his children?
NL philanthropists, NL police, NLsocial services, NL child protection services over to you.
OP, i believe you know the right way to go about ensuring the children's benefits are paid to them. If you don't know, discuss with your lawyer since you say you have one anyway.
Make sure your goals are SMART.

you dont understand how this post will help? ok why dont you go give him your money and trust him with your auto advice, then you will see how it will help. typical of of you think its for someone to act this way. when he posted playing victim you felt it was helpful abi?

oh please!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2018
oluwaseunla:
Naijagypsy, why are you interested in bringing this all out now, since you knew all this while? You've posted this everywhere between yesterday and today. Vendetta?

Not excusing bad behavior, but I prefer to exercise caution in castigating someone who is not here to defend himself.

And I feel really uncomfortable having someone's personal life goings on the pages of the internet.

My personal thoughts though.

no vex saint..

its obvious the kind of person you are. vendetta against someone who is a pathological liar? haha..

try harder

21 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2018
baby124:

How can the government send money to someone that doesn’t have custody of the kids? Is that possible? Or is it because she doesn’t have papers. This is rather painful. And the woman he lives with knows all this? What some women will do to not be lonely. This is really bad o. I hope his wife gets herself sorted and gets her children’s payments. I also wish her all the best in her life journey. I can’t imagine how tough it must be for her. But she should do what she needs to provide a stable environment and life for her kids. God bless parents that do the right thing with their kids when life gets tough! As to the parents that run away and hurt their spouses, I leave them for God to deal with them.

very possible, he has the account and he is the father..

his wife has no legal access to the funds because of her status.

you can look it all up on google. its public funds...only legal residents get it. there are members based in the uk to attest to this

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Mznaett: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2018
No wonder lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by oluwaseunla(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

no vex saint..

its obvious the kind of person you are. vendetta against someone who is a pathological liar? haha..

try harder

I'm no saint and I have nothing against you. Only saying we have only your version. He's not here to defend himself. And you don't know me either.

18 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by eyinjuege: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

you dont understand how this post will help? ok why dont you go give him your money and trust him with your auto advice, then you will see how it will help. typical of of you think its for someone to act this way. when he posted playing victim you felt it was helpful abi?

oh please!

Stop being all emotional.
If he's a fraud, please post evidence to that effect. Those he has defrauded on NL should come out, and maybe they can report to EFCC together. NL police can do nothing to help their cause.
I'm not sure how his family troubles has anything to do with the alleged fraud.
If you're so concerned about his family, and their troubles and you really want to make a positive change in their status, please go and discuss with your lawyers. They will put you guys through on how to ensure he does the right thing

13 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2018
eyinjuege:

If he's a fraud, please post evidence to that effect. Those he has defrauded on NL should come out, and maybe they can report to EFCC together. NL police can do nothing to help their cause.
If you're so concerned about his family, and their troubles and you really want to make a positive change in their status, please go and discuss with your lawyers. They will put you guys through on how to ensure he does the right thing

EFFC? WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM?

21 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2018
There are two sides to every story

8 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2018
eyinjuege:

Know what..

i just want his kids to get what they deserve,

say what you like

thats fine. to be honest we will always have different views.

lawyers..efcc...

oh well .. having to explain a system to you will be hard

you dont have to believe me

8 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2018
oluwaseunla:

I'm no saint and I have nothing against you. Only saying we have only your version. He's not here to defend himself. And you don't know me either.

i apologise if i was rude.

i dont know you which is true

i would love him to post his version.

totally but please trust me when i say..do not send him money.

alot of posts about him have been deleted...some you can find so you can put the story together.

he should come..

i am waiting
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by OldBeer: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Siena again

From the days of platinumnk up till now, this man no wan change.

Tueh!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

Know what..

i just want his kids to get what they deserve,

say what you like

thats fine. to be honest we will always have different views.

lawyers..efcc...

oh well .. having to explain a system to you will be hard

you dont have to believe me
For the kids to what they deserve, she would have to get herself legal first. This approach achieves nothing.

Were they legally married when the kids were conceived? If yes, the kids acquire citizenship from birth.

She needs to speak to an immigration lawyer to know her options so she can rectify her situation. She can also go to the citizens advice bureau, they are free and can sign post her to where she can obtain appropriate help.

In the meantime, if she aware of his work place, she can contact child maintenance service (cms) and give them info, they will collect whatever maintenance the kids are due straight from his paycheck.

Even if he in receipt of benefits only, they will be able to enforce payments directly out of it.

10 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2018
shaybebaby:

For the kids to what they deserve, she would have to get herself legal first. This approach achieves nothing.

Were they legally married when the kids were conceived? If yes, the kids acquire citizenship from birth.

She needs to speak to an immigration lawyer to know her options so she can rectify her situation. She can also go to the citizens advice bureau, they are free and can sign post her to where she can obtain appropriate help.

In the meantime, if she aware of his work place, she can contact child maintenance service (cms) and give them info, they will collect whatever maintenance the kids are due straight from his paycheck.

Even if he in receipt of benefits only, they will be able to enforce payments directly out of it.

agreed, already done.

this approach is to call him out. yes its brash but he called her out lying she left when he fell on hard times. know what.. i know the system and several people are now involved.. my reason for posting this is not because i think anyone here can change it. i am doing to because he needs to be called out. there is no justification for lying about someone who had kids for you and calling the police and humiliating them and yet comes here to act all holy.

you may not agree with it and possibly alot of people would rather we sweep it under the carpet but he has been called out several times before and nothing happened. in the end its down to who wants to believe and who does not.

anyone who chooses to pay into his future go fund me accounts can go ahead. we are all adults. i rather let them know its not for his kids and if a man is not being responsible he should be called out. abuse should be called out. CAB is free yes we know and she is entitled to stay based on existing humans rights laws.. thats under control but i refuse to see siena come on here acting like he was abandoned.. thats wrong..

thanks for your input..

17 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

agreed, already done.

this approach is to call him out. yes its brash but he called her out lying she left when he fell on hard times. know what.. i know the system and several people are now involved.. my reason for posting this is not because i think anyone here can change it. i am doing to because he needs to be called out. there is no justification for lying about someone who had kids for you and calling the police and humiliating them and yet comes here to act all holy.

you may not agree with it and possibly alot of people would rather we sweep it under the carpet but he has been called out several times before and nothing happened. in the end its down to who wants to believe and who does not.

anyone who chooses to pay into his future go fund me accounts can go ahead. we are all adults. i rather let them know its not for his kids and if a man is not being responsible he should be called out. abuse should be called out. CAB is free yes we know and she is entitled to stay based on existing humans rights laws.. thats under control but i refuse to see siena come on here acting like he was abandoned.. thats wrong..

thanks for your input..
Ultimately, if he abandoned his family, its a serious character flaw which would be evident whenever anyone has close dealings with him. Surely he'd lose out in the long run.

May be so that he is a liar but calling him out does not in anyway improve the situation of those he abandoned. It's great that she ex-missus has got people like her fighting her corner but I believe the fight should be more focused on helping her come out of the whole debacle thriving beyond expectations.

This, satisfying as it may be doesn't change what needs to be to make sure she and kids have a happy successful life without the errant father and husband.

My two cents though, thinking about what I'd do if I was in her shoes. Success is the best form of vengeance.

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2018
shaybebaby:

Ultimately, if he abandoned his family, its a serious character flaw which would be evident whenever anyone has close dealings with him. Surely he'd lose out in the long run.

May be so that he is a liar but calling him out does not in anyway improve the situation of those he abandoned. It's great that she ex-missus has got people like her fighting her corner but I believe the fight should be more focused on helping her come out of the whole debacle thriving beyond expectations.

This, satisfying as it may be doesn't change what needs to be to make sure she and kids have a happy successful life without the errant father and husband.

My two cents though, thinking about what I'd do if I was in her shoes. Success is the best form of vengeance.

you are right but i have done it.. i am not trying to make it out like the saint..

but you see when kids are not getting their money, it hurts me as a person.. i am doing my best as a friend but to think someone is sitting on money that alot of people pay in taxes is disgusting..

she will be fine and its my personal decision to post this, he can take this wherever he wants to do, it will not destroy their chances of staying in the country..

i just got sick of his saying he was abandoned.. knowing that all the monies have been kept by him. never paid a cent in taxes or utility bills and yet he acts like she is the bad one.

noone is asking him to come back and be the loving husband but he was actually chatting up women here.. fair enough he is entitled to love but to deceive and have another victim is not necessary..

there is someone here i am waiting for to post, she knows him very well!! very very well ..

i also hope the best for his wife.. she is doing her thing..

he should print nairaland and take it to the government..

lets have the showdown.. my thing is,, he will not be taking my taxes, committing fraud and lying..

i get your point and i respect it but it got to a point where i couldnt understand why he cant reply a simple email or send any amount of money for his kids to survive..

that is upsetting..

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by oluwaseunla(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

i apologise if i was rude.

i dont know you which is true

i would love him to post his version.

totally but please trust me when i say..do not send him money.

alot of posts about him have been deleted...some you can find so you can put the story together.

he should come..

i am waiting

We are good bro. I hope he gets to give his own version.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36)

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.