Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (58782 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sassyangel1(f): 8:26pm On May 03, 2018
UjuJoan2:
Efemena is beginning to sound funny. I hope the 'Sienna syndrome' is not affecting her ooh. undecided

Calling on the mods to delete this thread is just plain bullying. . . I can bet Sienna knows about this thread, if he has anything to say in his own defense, let him come and say it.

No matter what his wife did to him, if at all she did anything, those innocent children deserve better than being banished to a life of public education in a country like Nigeria.

I'm shocked you would even suggest that @Efemena. SMH!

The funny thing is she's a woman but I doubt if she's a mother. Back then in 2005 with my old moniker, I used to admire the Siena's relationship. One of the reasons I don't have a human mentor because you don't know what goes on in their private lives.

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Gbenu e dake oni idi pelebe.. Did I bring our relationship online?

but you guys are giviing us updates on your nyashing na

yu have told us about dyt small yansh - what next - will dyt tell us your plantain is better described as a banana?

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 03, 2018
IAmMercedes:

You think I'm looking for a moment to shine? Don't be dense. On Nairaland? Get a grip!

I talked about these things when they happened years ago, people said I was a bitter lover.

Now I'm glad it's out in the open the kinda scum he is. WITH PROOF!

I've said my bit.

You still come across as the Jelted lover... This thread hasn't changed that. You can't be an angel and attract scum... you MUST have a lil scum in you (dealing with a married man is scummy) so you don't get vindicated because of this thread.

Anyway... how good was the D if you're still on his case years later shocked shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 8:31pm On May 03, 2018
oyb:

but you guys are giviing us updates on your nyashing na

yu have told us about dyt small yansh - what next - will dyt tell us your plantain is better described as a banana?

Agbaya ni e... all your secrets will be revealed. I have got a dossier on you tongue

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 03, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Agbaya ni e... all your secrets will be revealed. I have got a dossier on you tongue

oga i am a compurra engineer in the uk and i will haaak you if u don take ya time angry angry

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sassyangel1(f): 8:34pm On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Okay, now this really begs the question:

How come you know all this? And more importantly, how is any of this your business?

Only a home wrecker would create such a thread and post all this.

If on the other hand you’re the wife in question (which I suspect you are), then why hide your identity?? How can you or your claims be taken seriously if you’re hiding under a fake moniker?

I get you feel hard done by, with him not “supporting his kids” as you claim, but even then you’re taking the pîss here aren’t you?

Your husband runs a business which is based on customer confidence. If you go about tarnishing his name and business online just to score cheap points, where do you expect him to get the money from to support your monetary demands on him??

It’s obvious he’s moved on and you haven’t, hence your chasing all the women he’s interested in forming a relationship with. How is the Ugandan fiancée any of your business?? There are millions of women out there in the world. Are you going to chase them off too??

You need to get your priorities right. Focus on legalising your stay if you can’t handle hustling in Nigeria. Then go train up and get yourself a decent job to support yourself and your kids, rather than wait hand and foot for a man to do it for you.

Like seriously?! If u r a mother and you are spewing this, I really pity your daughter in laws to be. Imagine Esther to be your sister or daughter, is this what you will be telling her? Even if I'm a woman, I fear women, tufiakwa!!!

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On May 03, 2018
r231:
agbaya grin grin grin grin grin

Small boy like me
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by eyinjuege: 8:37pm On May 03, 2018
Mindfulness:

Imagine the person was your brother. And now imagine the hurt your parents would go through seeing their son has turned into a monster and the shame the family is bearing because of him. It's not fair. This is why I love it that even a criminal's identity is protected. Why would their families have to be exposed for something they have not done?

I also believe that such matters must be settled in court where both parties get to defend themselves but also where both parties have to answer tough questions and where people who have been trained to judge based on laws, make the final judgement.

I understand revenge is sweet and if all the stories about him are true, I understand the relief that revenge can bring to the victim but sometimes revenge can get you into more trouble. The internet is a powerful tool but the power you exercise today, may be the force that will destroy you tomorrow.

This thread was never about getting justice for Siena's children or sorting out the residency status of his ex missus.
The OP knows the truth, she also knows how to go about making sure the benefits of her children are not wasted by their father.
It is obviously deeper than that. The relationship is dead and gone, and everyone should pick up the pieces of their hearts and play the hand that life has dealt them.
Unfortunately, the children will be forever tagged in the stupidity of their parents.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 8:40pm On May 03, 2018
sassyangel1:

Like seriously?! If u r a mother and you are spewing this, I really pity your daughter in laws to be. Imagine Esther to be your sister or daughter, is this what you will be telling her? Even if I'm a woman, I fear women, tufiakwa!!!

What’s wrong with my post?

Kindly point out what irks you - assuming you have the intellectual capability to do so.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sassyangel1(f): 8:46pm On May 03, 2018
How do you expect his children to grow up, become successful and remember their father after abandoning his children? When you read cases online how children are bitter towards their mother or father, we are quick to rain e-curses that will not harm them when we don't know how they were treated during their early stage of life. Pls parents, it's not just to quote CHILDREN OBEY YOUR PARENTS, we should also read the part that says PARENTS DO NOT PROVOKE YOUR CHILDREN TO ANGER. It's well...

9 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 8:47pm On May 03, 2018
IAmMercedes:
EfemenaXY, shut the f*ck up already!

Siena was jobless for over 3 years. In those years, his wife was supporting the family with her makeup business. He never even helped out around the house. How do I know? SHE TOLD ME!

Siena even confirmed it.

We were on the phone once and I heard his first daughter say "dad, Sachi got stung by a bee". Know what Almighty Siena said? "Can't you see I'm on the phone? What do you want me to do about it?" I snapped at him to get off the phone, attend to her, then call me back.

Gosh, I wish I still had our chat history. Nigga's full of sh*t though.

I pity this new lady. Hope she doesn't fall for his scam.

There are so many evidences against him right here, and some narrowminded mor*ns can't see beyond their noses.

Tsk!

How do you as an ex side chick sleep well at night knowing you helped ruin a sister’s marriage?

Did you spare a thought for his kids back then?

And why are you still interested in Sienna’s business?

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sassyangel1(f): 8:49pm On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

What’s wrong with my post?

Kindly point out what irks you - assuming you have the intellectual capability to do so.

If u can't decipher and see how ur posts gat no conscience, then, I just feel so sorry for you.

8 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 8:49pm On May 03, 2018
sassyangel1:

If u can't decipher and see how ur posts gat no conscience, then, I just feel so sorry for you.

Nothing substantial from you.

Next.

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 03, 2018
LivingFree:

You still come across as the Jelted lover... This thread hasn't changed that. You can't be an angel and attract scum... you MUST have a lil scum in you (dealing with a married man is scummy) so you don't get vindicated because of this thread.

Anyway... how good was the D if you're still on his case years later shocked shocked

Yeah i was f*cking him all the way from Nigeria to UK. You are so smart!

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 8:53pm On May 03, 2018
Mindfulness:

@bold
True! Very true!

But it is still risky to expose people online. I just wanted to say it. No need for her to get herself into more trouble.

@op should be sued for libel, defamation of character and consequent loss of business.

Rather than hide behind a fake moniker.

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by chic2pimp(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2018
ibkayee:

Sorry I'm taken cheesy

Yes darling....Let these wastemen know that kiss
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by MacZrino: 8:55pm On May 03, 2018
cry chai so those days mans got girls on nairaland like butter on bread. Sienna such a petty wicked bastard and a plain mo'fucker.

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ibkayee(f): 8:56pm On May 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

Yes darling....Let these wastemen know that kiss
grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 03, 2018
IAmMercedes:

Now you sound like a crazy woman... all this story story and you never even taste the D grin

#Hide your face embarassed

I'm kidding. I just wanted you to allow it because anything else you add to this situation is cringing...

You are no better than the man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 8:58pm On May 03, 2018
oyb:

oga i am a compurra engineer in the uk and i will haaak you if u don take ya time angry angry

I am a CREST certified penetration tester in the UK, I leverage on all known attack vectors to exploit bastion hosts..Please don't try me cool

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by MacZrino: 8:59pm On May 03, 2018
How did he woo you with his head like egg roll?.
IAmMercedes:

12 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sassyangel1(f): 9:00pm On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Nothing substantial from you.

Next.

In ur small mind u r feeling like an e-warrior ba? U will be the next very soon. Walai, if I meet som1 like u, I'll throw correct Yoruba pepper water on u.

11 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sassyangel1(f): 9:08pm On May 03, 2018
Mindfulness:

Imagine the person was your brother. And now imagine the hurt your parents would go through seeing their son has turned into a monster and the shame the family is bearing because of him. It's not fair. This is why I love it that even a criminal's identity is protected. Why would their families have to be exposed for something they have not done?

I also believe that such matters must be settled in court where both parties get to defend themselves but also where both parties have to answer tough questions and where people who have been trained to judge based on laws, make the final judgement.

I understand revenge is sweet and if all the stories about him are true, I understand the relief that revenge can bring to the victim but sometimes revenge can get you into more trouble. The internet is a powerful tool but the power you exercise today, may be the force that will destroy you tomorrow.

Then, he shouldn't have opened two go fund me accounts if he's not ashamed of himself. Yes,marriage is not by force but why should he turn his back at his children? What have they done to deserve such wickedness from their father?

7 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Don't support EfemenaXY she has started abusing tramadol.
Everything about the relationship was done on nl except the nyanshing part. They bombarded us with pictures at every milestone. Once you bring your relationship online, you have subconsciously waived your right to anonymity.

Sienna can easily stop this by being responsible and doing the right thing.

You are right.

I remember seeing pictures of her even whilst she was in the hospital shortly before and after giving birth to their first and second kids.

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 03, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

I am a CREST certified penetration tester in the UK, I leverage on all known attack vectors to exploit bastion hosts..Please don't try me cool

to hear dyt tell it you erm need some erm penetration practicals wink

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 9:10pm On May 03, 2018
Ralphlauren:

You are right.

I remember seeing pictures of her even whilst she was in the hospital shortly before and after giving birth to their first and second kids.

Bros I don't tell lies on thursdays grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by jaybee3(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2018
phew
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sisisioge: 10:00pm On May 03, 2018
It is well...oluwa melsan, I see you here. May God Himself help us in our choices of the people we surround ourselves with.

Hian! God knows this wahala is too much!

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Keepingitreal: 10:02pm On May 03, 2018
Dyt:

The internet never forgets
The one who reported must have had a shady thing with him too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2104966/Vicar-55-raked-30-000-conducting-250-sham-marriages-helped-illegal-immigrants-stay-country.html

Mr internet never forgets. The lady that reported Siena has got nothing to do with him. All she did was cater for the abandoned kids and wife. Well, actually internet never forgets. She’s rich Bit....h. I mean VERY RICH. So, go to her for a huge loan without interest

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by kramfonos(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2018
IAmMercedes:
EfemenaXY, shut the f*ck up already!

Siena was jobless for over 3 years. In those years, his wife was supporting the family with her makeup business. He never even helped out around the house. How do I know? SHE TOLD ME!

Siena even confirmed it.

We were on the phone once and I heard his first daughter say "dad, Sachi got stung by a bee". Know what Almighty Siena said? "Can't you see I'm on the phone? What do you want me to do about it?" I snapped at him to get off the phone, attend to her, then call me back.

Gosh, I wish I still had our chat history. Nigga's full of sh*t though.

I pity this new lady. Hope she doesn't fall for his scam.

There are so many evidences against him right here, and some narrowminded mor*ns can't see beyond their noses.

Tsk!
Shameless, pained jilted side chick!

You knew he was still married yet you started a relationship with him, flaunted it, hoping you'd ride off into the sunset and live forever happily ever with your married lover.

You are pained he 'drove' your 'Mercedes 190' beyond speed limit, wrecked 'your' engine, and dumped you for a 'Ferrari', right? You thought yourself the best 'car' amongst his fleet of 'cars', no?

You had the nerve to contact and 'befriend' a woman whose home you played your part in wrecking! You had the nerve to call up a woman who you and your ilk still make shed tears.

You served your purpose; you were just a tumble in the hay. Know your place, over-driven, discarded Mercedes!

9 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by isalegan2: 10:24pm On May 03, 2018
kramfonos:
Shameless, pain jilted side chick!

You knew he was still married yet you started a relationship with him, flaunted it, hoping you'd ride off into the sunset and live forever happily ever with your married lover.

You are pained he 'drove' your 'Mercedes 190' beyond speed limit, wrecked 'your' engine, and dumped you for a 'Ferrari', right? You thought yourself the best 'car' amongst his fleet of 'cars', no?

You had the nerve to contact and 'befriend' a woman whose home you played your part in wrecking! You had the nerve to call up a woman who you and your ilk still make shed tears.

You served your purpose; you were just a tumble in the hay. Know your place, over-driven, discarded Mercedes!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 03, 2018
Looks like all Siennas exes are out to get him....
Dude broke a lot of hearts... Hell pales in comparison to a group of heartbroken vindictive women.... They are more hazardous than principalities and powers....

Mr. Sienna, RIP to your reputation and to your soul, if they catch you cry cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36)

Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry / Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.