Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Who Is The Craziest Nairalander?, And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Craziest Nairalander?, And Why? (703 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Craziest Nairalander?, And Why? by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 27, 2018
In my opinion, it is Iamairforce1; that dude is really crazy. He marvels me with not just his topics and posts but with the fact that people tell him he's stupid and crazy all the time and he admits to it. He has turned the romance forum into his personal blog where he creates topics relating to his girlfriend, pictures of his haircut and clothes and also uses it to promote his songs. The most amazing thing about him is his obsession with E-money; almost all his topics are related to E-money. He has claimed several times that E-money gives him money but has failed to upload screenshots of the transactions . Most of his topics are way out of line and are always been criticized by nairalanders. His latest posts relate to him being a father at a young age very soon and the hassles attached to it. To be frank, that dude really marvels me and I think he's the craziest nairalander ever; please share your opinions.
Re: Who Is The Craziest Nairalander?, And Why? by Paradigm777: 1:52am On Apr 27, 2018
shocked

Guy, ur open a full thread just to spoil ur fellow man career? Wetin Airforce1 do u na?........ The moment I saw the topic I knew it will be Airforce1. Or did the guy stopped you from opening ur own threads? What do I know sef

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Craziest Nairalander?, And Why? by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Paradigm777:
shocked

Guy, ur open a full thread just to spoil ur fellow man career? Wetin Airforce1 do u na?........ The moment I saw the topic I knew it will be Airforce1. Or did the guy stopped you from opening ur own threads? What do I know sef
Lol, i don't intend on spoiling anyone's career
Re: Who Is The Craziest Nairalander?, And Why? by savio93(m): 3:34am On Apr 27, 2018
From the OP Writes up, I can't infer an iota of destruction or defamation towards the nairalander.
He, just gave his opinion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To UAE / Prepare To Get Your Mind Blown By These Crazy Facts. / Reach Over 60 Million Viewers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.