Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (694815 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Gmasterp(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
omotolsy:
Yes it concerns everyone on this thread.

What we all Type here concerns all that patronise Lionlee.

Do you have items in the 19th/20th July batch?

Some do and today is 10 business days.

If they ask, it is not out of place.

There is no need to always comment, particularly when you dont have a positively influencing answer to the question asked.

You no want do business abI e get special people wey dey sell for??

You Go post laptop, person come your whatsapp you go read no reply
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Heemcelph: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gmasterp:
You no want do business abI e get special people wey dey sell for??

You Go post laptop, person come your whatsapp you go read no reply
You go pay registration fee first before you fit chat with am on WhatsApp grin grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wesley80(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
omotolsy:
Yes it concerns everyone on this thread.

What we all Type here concerns all that patronise Lionlee.

Do you have items in the 19th/20th July batch?

Some do and today is 10 business days.

If they ask, it is not out of place.

There is no need to always comment, particularly when you dont have a positively influencing answer to the question asked.

I remember asking and was told the only outstanding shipment was the one of 13th July. Had to look at my calendar again.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Paying of the 1k isn't a problem but how it's being paid is the problem.
Assuming I buy 10 different phones from 10 different deal hunters now, so u saying I will pay 10k each asides d 5h being paid during pickup,instead of it being that I just pay 1k only for d 10phones since they are being named to me. Money as we see isn't easy to come by if it's easy for others, we cut our coat according to our size. TLC is meant to be including the total clearance with customs but we know how Nigeria customs behave. Now assuming this money now we pay it as u want us to pay it which seems to be to b 1k for a package, imagine 1 deal hunter brings in 10 phones and their about 10 names that bought things, calculate how much is being made
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
wolfenstein:
Assuming I buy 10 different phones from 10 different deal hunters now, so u saying I will pay 10k each asides d 5h being paid during pickup,instead of it being that I just pay 1k only for d 10phones since they are being named to me. Money as we see isn't easy to come by if it easy for others, we cut our coat according to our size. TLC is meant to be including the total clearance with customs but we know how Nigeria customs behave. Now assuming this money now we pay it as u want us to pay it which seems to be to b 1k for a package. Now imagine 1 deal hunter brings in 10 phones and their about 10 names that bought things, calculate how much is being made

I am having troubles comprehending your write up . What point are you trying to make please explain in constructive way. Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
wolfenstein:
Assuming I buy 10 different phones from 10 different deal hunters now, so u saying I will pay 10k each asides d 5h being paid during pickup,instead of it being that I just pay 1k only for d 10phones since they are being named to me. Money as we see isn't easy to come by if it's easy for others, we cut our coat according to our size. TLC is meant to be including the total clearance with customs but we know how Nigeria customs behave. Now assuming this money now we pay it as u want us to pay it which seems to be to b 1k for a package, imagine 1 deal hunter brings in 10 phones and their about 10 names that bought things, calculate how much is being made

Usually i dont reply comments like this but i would because its you and i remember we had this conversation yesterday. Its obvious you have a problem with the 1k, don't let us be too greedy. If you bought 10 phones from 10 different deal hunters, no one would tell you to pay 10k, it's common sense. Also if you don't understand Lee's write up on how you should proceed on payment, why didnt you ask him or Omicpet? Have you asked them and they told you to pay 10k for the 10 items you have from 10 different sellers because the Lionlee/Omic i know wont tell you to do so. It's very good to ask questions and clarify things before coming to a forum like this to drop comment.

You also mentioned that Mikky doesnt ask his clients to pay extra fees when custom request for more funds, yes thats true but the question you should ask is that whats Mikky's shipping rate? the 1k you're told to pay here is about $3 and if you add it to $15 you paid, thats total of $18 which is still less than Mikky's cheapest rate. It's not as if this is payment is now constant, it pops up once in a while when custom decides to flex muscle. You also asked why this is happening twice in a row, i just laughed it off yesterday, are you insinuating that Lionlee is lying about the custom increment? Goan ask the agents at Apapa on how clearing of cars are done, the agents that dont understand the system have packed up because of customs charges, goto Nahco and see people begging customs to pay extra charge and have their goods released to them.

You also mentioned the issue of 500 naira for sorting, why would you wanna remove sorting fee because you paid additional customs fee? Are they the same thing? Common...

Lastly, don't try to calculate people's profit for them, because what you dont know is more than what you know and more importantly, It's none of your business.

15 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by khalazi: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Should Picker shoulder the whole burden?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by TheStarsAlign: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
adecamp:
Abeg. Who knows how I can get access to my potential babes WhatsApp. She put a password on her WhatsApp. I need to check what's going on there cos we hardly chat on WhatsApp. I'm just wondering why it is locked

You better don't give yourself HighBP. Talk to her about how you feel, if she's truely into you, she might even unlock it for you to see. If you choose to bypass her to check, you may regret it. What do I even know, don't mind me jare.

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Guys so sorry for the misunderstanding, was due to some personal issues.

Apologies to those I offended most especially Omicpet my guy grin grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
wolfenstein:
Guys so sorry for the misunderstanding, was due to some personal issues.

Apologies to those I offended most especially Omicpet my guy grin grin

Your girlfriend of 5 years leave you come follow your best friend? grin tongue
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
wildchild1:

Your girlfriend of 5 years leave you follow your best friend? grin tongue
That one for beta self
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by battousaiX(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
@Lionlee Kindly reply your WhatsApp messages...

Your boys don show me enough pepper angry
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
battousaiX:

Lionlee216 kindly reply this man , why are your boys showin your client pepper

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gbens2000(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please any news on 19th shipment?

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
UPDATE

Kindly review my front page especially new comers as to understand terms and conditions.

1.The shipping fee has been updated from $15 to $20 to make accommodations for custom duties

2. The people their items got misplaced/missing during customs search will be refunded asap.

3. My Shipper's insurance won't issue refund unless a proof of purchase e.g receipt/invoice is provided. MORE UPDATE WILL COME ABOUT THIS IN THE FUTURE.

NOTE shipment is 5 to 10 business days IF no problems with weather, airline or customs. This is just a gentle reminder.

Shipper is trying to clear both July 20 and 27th same time.

Finally, kindly allow me to say this. We all have personal life outside nairaland and I do not appreciate people calling me repeatedly during midnight over here. Kindly cut me some slack if I didn't pickup for you or you you didn't buy from me. Kindly direct any shipment(Indianapolis,Texas and Kansas) to daaz).He has his own thread. Henceforth, I'll only attend to those questions on whatsapp or nairaland if your shipment is coming from Chicago.

Thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by shewefad(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
omicpet:

Lionlee216 kindly reply this man , why are your boys showin your client pepper
lolzzz... I no fit laf grin grin grin grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:04am On Aug 03, 2019
Whoever i bought this for should pls contact me.

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:07am On Aug 03, 2019
battousaiX:

Don't mind bad belle people joor.

They are not boys but grown ass men with kids grin

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by battousaiX(m): 4:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Tor! Iffa catch Omicpet ehn grin grin grin
lionlee216:

Don't mind bad belle people joor.

They are not boys but grown ass men with kids grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fucc12: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2019
8-12gb ram
256 ssd upwards space for hdd would be appreciated as well
Nvidia gtx 2gb upwards
Windows 10
Strong battery life
Back-lit keyboard too
Also clean look biko
Budget 150k
Hook me up.

i5 or 7 6th gen upwards
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by 1deca: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2019
vanchi:

windscribe
Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Adam00(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2019
Lagos deal alert shocked shocked

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Predstan: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
fucc12:
8-12gb ram
256 ssd upwards space for hdd would be appreciated as well
Nvidia gtx 2gb upwards
Windows 10
Strong battery life
Back-lit keyboard too
Also clean look biko
Budget 150k
Hook me up.

i5 or 7 6th gen upwards

i5-5th gen with 16gb ram and 1 terabyte hdd 2gb Gtx
Alienware 13
Available
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Fadajasi(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Used Apple AirPods urgently needed please
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by SamAzing: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2019
*iPhone 6

16gb

Factory unlocked/Gray
mint condition
Price: 40k

https:///2347089282045

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
JULY 20 SHIPMENT

FAREED.....HP LAPTOP G2

IDIAGBONYA....2 S9+/IPHONE 7

JULIUS.....IPHONE XS/IPHONE 7+/IPHONE 7

ABASS.... IPHONE 7+/HUMAN HAIR

OLAGUNJU......THINKPAD LAPTOP/DELL LAPTOP

ALFA.....MACBOOK PRO

ADEYINKA......IPHONE 6S/6S+

LUCKY.......AMAZON(JBL/SHOES/ADPTER)

EMMANUEL.......AVIATION HEADSET

XAVIER......IWATCH(ON HOLD BY CUSTOMS)

OZAVESHE.........HP LAPTOP

IDRIS.......GAMING LAPTOP

LAWAL.......IPHONE 7+ PASSCODE LOCK

DIOFOLO.....IPHONE XR/SPORT

SULAIMAN........HP G2 LAPTOP

MICHAEL.....HP G2 LAPTOP

AKINKUNMI......BOX(PHONES)

NWEGBU......SAMSUNG S8+/NOTE 8/

AYOOLA......2 S9+/S8/S8+/IPHONE 8+/GEAR WATCH/BACK COVER/2 S7 EDGE/S9

OLUCHI....IPHONE 8+

WUNMI.....BOOKS

UNKNOWN........ WRISTBAND

ODENIGBO.......5 PHONES

SUNDAY......IPHONE 8+

BADMUS.....IPHONE 7

VICTOR......IPHONE 7+

FRANKLIN.......3 IPHONES/2 PHONES(EBAY)

OLUSOLA.......PACKAGE

UNKNOWN.......Battery for Asus (ROG)

JOSEPH.........IPHONE 6/6S

FAROUK......IPHONE X

UNKNOWN .....R SIM

KUNBI.....AMAZON

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
JULY 27TH SHIPMENT

JULIUS....IPHONE XS MAX/IPHONE 8+

OYEDELE.....SAMSUNG S8

DIOFOLO.....S10/IPHONE X

ABASS.....8 PHONES

ONWUKE.....HP 15" LAPTOP

DAVID.....ACER PREDATOR

AUDU.....GAMING LAPTOP/2 LAPTOP

MICHAEL.....GOGLE PIXEL/IPHONE 8+/IPHONE 7+

RAYMOND.......APPLE

DEMOLA......IPHONE X

AJIJOLA......IPHONE X

EMMANUEL.......DELL D7 LAPTOP

AJEBON......EARPOD

BUKOLA.......IPAD/2 PHONES

UNKNOWN........ACER PREDATOR/HEADSET

KABIR......2 DELL LAPTOPS

OYEDELE.....CLOTHES

OLUSEGUN.....2 SHOES

ADEBISI......CLOTHES

ADELEKE.....IPHONE X

BELIEVETECH.....MINI LAPTOP/HARD DRIVES

ABUBAKAR......SAMSUNG S9/IPHONE 6S

AYOOLA.......3 S8/7 S7EDGE/6S/2 GEAR S3/2 GEAR S2/2 S9+/S8+/3 S9/2 NOTE 8

AGBOOLA......PHONE/SHIRT

OTUNLA......ENVELOP

JOSEPH......ENVELOPE/5S

FRANKLIN.....MACBOOK/8+/IPHONE/XS MAX

AYENI......BOX

ONYINYE......CLOTHES

SAHEED.....POWERBANKS/ZTE Avid 4 LTE Z855

UNKNOWN.......Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plu

DTARMON.......12 GOOGLE PIXEL PHONES
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
July 20th and 27th available for pickup tomorrow morning(9am to 5pm)

Call or text Omicpet before hitting the road.

If you are owing me, kindly pay up before collection[b](VERY IMPORTANT)[/b]

MAKE SURE YOU INSPECT YOUR ITEM BEFORE LEAVING PICKUP LOCATION AS I WONT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THEREAFTER.

Storage fee of N2,500 applies from Wednesday

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omotolsy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nice one Lion.

Keep up the wonderful efforts.

You no go tire.

lionlee216:
July 20th and 27th available for pickup tomorrow morning(9am to 5pm)

Call or text Omicpet before hitting the road.

If you are owing me, kindly pay up before collection[b](VERY IMPORTANT)[/b]

MAKE SURE YOU INSPECT YOUR ITEM BEFORE LEAVING PICKUP LOCATION AS I WONT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THEREAFTER.

Storage fee of N2,500 applies from Wednesday

Thank you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dealhunter(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ShokiScientist: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
JBL Charge 3 or 4 needed. Anyone ?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by SamAzing: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2019
SamAzing:
*iPhone 6

16gb

Factory unlocked/Gray
mint condition
Price: 40k

https:///2347089282045

Available

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.