Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

Buhari Presiding Over A Killer Govt —fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presiding Over A Killer Govt —fayose (507 Views)

Onnoghen: How Osinbajo Confirmed Buhari Not In Charge Of Govt – Fayose / Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Presiding Over A Killer Govt —fayose by Jazzlite: 5:33am On Apr 27, 2018
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has described President Muhammadu Buhari as a captured president who has been reduced to offering condolences to Nigerians slaughtered by herdsmen instead of taking firm action to stop the atrocities.

Reacting to the latest killings by Fulani herdsmen in Benue State, Fayose wondered why a retired Army General and one-time military Head of State who contested and won election on the premises of providing security to the citizens had suddenly become a lame duck.

“This is a killer government. It is shameful that Nigerians are dying daily with Buhari clueless and incompetent to handle the crisis.

“It is beyond dispute that the Buhari administration has lost the battle against insurgency and the Fulani herdsmen. Buhari is helpless as he is reduced to offering condolences on a daily basis.

“Nigerians are dying on a daily basis. Innocent souls are being wasted by herdsmen and the Buhari administration has lost all moral right to continue in office. Why is he still sitting in office? Doing what, if I may ask,” the governor said.

Fayose, in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, said the Peoples Democratic Party government under ex-President Goodluck Jonathan was a golden era compared with the APC government.
He said, “The same Jonathan administration era is now looking like the golden age of security of lives and properties in Nigeria.

“At no period since 1999 has life been this cheap. Life has become nasty, brutish, and short under the Buhari administration.”

Fayose also expressed misgivings about recent spate of controversial judgments by courts which he said gave the impression of collusion between unscrupulous judges and the Buhari administration to truncate democracy and lead the country into anarchy.

“The situation is getting so bad that we do not know whether the constitution of the country has been unofficially suspended.

“Nigerians have been unlucky with Buhari as president. He is too old, too analogue, too incompetent, too clueless and is not ready to admit and yield for a competent leader. This country has never had it this bad. Gradually, Buhari is becoming a maximum ruler,” he added.
http://www.punchng.com/i-mightve-been-part-of-herders-farmers-crisis-buhari/

Re: Buhari Presiding Over A Killer Govt —fayose by nero2face: 5:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Everyday we read how people are slaughtered and we think these people are rams or cows, they're people like us, Their life has been cut short, their dreams and plans dead and buried, these are people who had hopes and dreams of becoming great in future, I'd never wish my self or anyone else an untimely death, Buhari has planted an evil fruit in Nigeria, it will surely take years to clean up this evil brought upon us by Buhari and his Fulani brothers, soon the wrath of God may come upon them and these condolences will be going to Daura sad sad sad...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presiding Over A Killer Govt —fayose by Jazzlite: 5:54am On Apr 27, 2018
nero2face:
Everyday we read how people are slaughtered and we think these people are rams or cows, they're people like us, Their life has been cut short, their dreams and plans dead and buried, these are people who had hopes and dreams of becoming great in future, I'd never wish my self or anyone else an untimely death, Buhari has planted an evil fruit in Nigeria, it will surely take years to clean up this evil brought upon us by Buhari and his Fulani brothers, soon the wrath of God may come upon them and these condolences will be going to Daura sad sad sad...
More evil in just 3 years compared to 16 years of PDP. Both of them are incompetent though. Restructuring is the answer now.
Re: Buhari Presiding Over A Killer Govt —fayose by Donpresh95(m): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2018
a
nero2face:

That's why we must join hands and and show Herdsmen that we nigerians are not happy with the killings in Benue. IF possible, there ought to be massive riot all over the East and South and some other right thinking West against FULANI. We have to tell them that it is either everybody lives equally or they keep their supremacy over themselves and Hausa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presiding Over A Killer Govt —fayose by Angelparadise: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2018
Even Satan is tired of this senseless blood thirsty Fulani ruler.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presiding Over A Killer Govt —fayose by chichar1(f): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2018
even the devil/Satan have rejected buhari government, then who are mine to support him

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chief Chima Onyekwere OON / Senator Sani: No Apc Congress In Kaduna / The Moment Gov. Ganduje Inspects Youth Empowerment Items (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.