Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Researching An Essay Topic. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Researching An Essay Topic. (956 Views)

List Of Civil Engineering Thesis Topics For Researching Purpose / Pro Tips To Start An Essay Effectively / Do's And Don'ts For Writing An Essay Conclusion - Writing Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Researching An Essay Topic. by zaltanera(m): 6:05am On Apr 27, 2018
Researching the topic is the first step to take when writing an essay. This step is especially important if your paper is a research paper. Go online, head to the library, search an academic database, or read newspapers. You can also ask a reference librarian.
Know which sources are acceptable to your teacher or client. Does your teacher or client want a certain number of primary sources and secondary sources?
Can you use Wikipedia? Wikipedia is often a good starting point for learning about a topic, but many teachersor clients won't let you cite it because they want you to find more authoritative sources. Even if your teacher does not allow Wikipedia, you can still use Wikipedia articles as a starting point. If you have very little background knowledge about your research topic, Wikipedia can be a good place to get a general working knowledge of your research topic and find search terms. The "Works Cited" or "Bibliography" section at the bottom of the page can also be a good starting point for finding reliable sources. However, if your teacher forbids even that much, a normal encyclopedia can serve the same function.
Take detailed notes, keeping track of which facts come from which sources. Write down your sources in the correct citation format so that you don't have to go back and look them up again later.
Never ignore facts and claims that seem to disprove your original idea or claim. A good essay writer either includes the contrary evidence and shows why such evidence is not valid or alters his or her point of view in light of the evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Researching An Essay Topic. by daisyfaith: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Getcontentdone.com - first-rate professional custom resume writing service, providing helpful career tips and more to help get your career on track.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Researching An Essay Topic. by shokoman22: 2:19am On Dec 13, 2019
always have problems with essays...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Researching An Essay Topic. by rikkirose: 2:21am On Dec 13, 2019
The first steps are always the most difficult. Usually, everything goes easier. But not all are successful at the beginning.
I always have problems at the beginning, with the idea, the content, it's hard for me to come up with this. Therefore, I use the services of services, such as https://paidpaper.net/essayvikings-com-review/. I just accepted that a good essay is beyond my power, so I ask for help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Researching An Essay Topic. by jamessw: 4:17pm On May 14, 2020
What do you think about custom essay service? Have you tried it? I think you should check it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Researching An Essay Topic. by coreydow: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Almost every student should meet with an essay at some stage since this is a task that is very common in educational organizations. The purpose of writing an essay is to convey your feelings to the general public, usually depending on the study of various subjects. It should have interesting content to increase readership. I have a part-time job in addition to studying, so I don’t have much free time to write all my essays. When I heard about this essay from experts in ProEssayHelp, I decided to give it a try, and that was the best I did. I got the ratings I expected and just talked to most of the staff. Very satisfied! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Researching An Essay Topic. by TamiSchall: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thank you for setting out the steps for writing an essay, as well as the mandatory points that should be contained in the essay. You are right that research is the first step from which a person who has to write an essay begins. Since research is the first step, research is very important when writing an essay. There are many different research methods, each of which the person who is going to write an essay will apply. 1) Analysis. It involves the consideration of an object or phenomenon taking into account its individual properties or signs. 2) Synthesis. Combines individual elements (features, properties) into one. 3) Modeling. An existing research object is being designed for a specific model. 4) The analogy. Emphasizes the similarity of individual objects in some qualities. 5) Induction. Reasoning from general to particular. 6) Deduction. Conclusions are made taking into account the many particular properties of objects. 7) Generalization. Many features are considered to make a general conclusion about a phenomenon or subject. 8 ) Classification. Objects or phenomena are divided into certain categories according to a single indicator. 9) Observation. It is based on an objective perception of what is happening in order to obtain certain information about the qualities and properties of objects. 10) Comparison. It involves comparing a certain number of objects among themselves according to a single property. 11) Measurement. Based on accurate calculations and numerical indicators. 12) Experiment. It consists in testing or testing the studied objects or phenomena under controlled or specially created conditions. It depends on how the study goes. quality of all subsequent essay. Because it is possible to write a competent and high-quality essay, but if this essay is about anything, no one will appreciate it with a high score. That is why I advise all people who are going to write an essay and at the same time have problems with conducting the study, turn to special cheap essay writing services, such as https://cheetahpapers.com/essay/cheap/, which will help in writing an essay that will make sense because of the study by any of the above methods by professional writers. Of course, all the following points that you have set out are professional writers also follow. But if a student has a problem already with the first paragraph, then there is no point in wasting time, effort, and other resources on writing an essay, when you can spend only a material resource and get a quality essay, not a text without a meaning.
Re: Researching An Essay Topic. by OliviaNell: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Now this is a topical issue for many students, using my experience I want to share a resource http://essaysadvisor.com/, where you can choose the best service for yourself. Order an essay cheap – a natural desire of the student. The cost of orders is calculated individually. The price is determined taking into account the urgency of the work, the complexity of the task, the content, the availability of special requests, and other points. The price index is calculated based on the official price list of the educational center.

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing Uch Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Form Into Basic Nursing / Gov. Dickson Appoints Goodluck Jonathan As Special Adviser On Education / 2019 WAEC Overall Best Candidate, Favour Movel Gets FG, Plateau Govt Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.