Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,594 members, 7,801,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Mr Emma Uzo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Emma Uzo (938 Views)

Mr Emma Playlists / Mr Emma - Odor Ndu / Mr Emma Special Introduction To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Emma Uzo by BestEntertainz(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Mr Emma Uzo,
Hi welcome to Mr Emma Uzo and Nice to meet you.
I really want to use this opportunity to say Thank You for connecting with me on Nairaland. I am a talented foreign based music artist. I am into all types of hip-hop music and I'm all about entertainment. Feel free to Google Mr Emma Uzo to view my songs and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel. You can follow me on all social media to know more about me and don't forget to like and comment,Sharing is caring. Remember to drop your messages and stay tune for more relevant information. I am currently working on my next song which I will be featuring many superstars around the world. For booking,featuring and more enquiry about Mr Emma visit my page. You can also copy and paste this link below on your browser to search for me. Thanks you so much for your support and have a wonderful day.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MAN TURNS INSTANTLY MAD@STADIUM BY LYING TO MAN OF GOD,BISHOP JOSEF BASSEY (PIX) / List Of Access Bank Sort Code In Nigeria (with Branches) / Breaking: Bukola Saraki Flees Ilorin Following Massive Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.