Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems (12354 Views)

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. / Coronavirus: PM Abe Asks Japan Schools To Close Over Disease / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Nnamdi: Good morning
I read your article on nairaland and was impressed.
I have a 1 year 6 months child that is not sitting, crawling , walking, talking or standing. When she was 5 months she used to scream in the midnight and soon started convulsing the next month. From 6 months month she lost all her muscle strength, now lies down all day, can you help sir?

Odogwuakataaka: Have you visited any spiritual home to find out what's wrong?

Nnamdi:No Sir

Odogwu Akataaka: We have to engage her on a spiritual consultation to know what is wrong and possible solution

Nnamdi: I really appreciate you GM
So let us start with the consultation to know the root of the problem

Odogwu Akataaka:
Send me your details for consult such as names of the child, her mother's name and your home town.
These are information I required for spiritual consult.
Finally, upon confirmation of your payment comes your results

Nnamdi:
Ok...send me d account that I will send it

Good morning GM. I just sent the consultation fee. Thank you

Odogwu Akataaka:
Received!
I get back to you later in the day

@Nnamdi Am done with your spiritual consultation.

Buy one coconut that has enough water.
When you come back home, get an open white plate and cut the in two equal size

Pour the water inside the white plate.
Get one cube of sugar (not dust sugar but a cube) put inside the water plate

Add one pint of salt inside

Get a native egg and open it a bit from the mouth (upside).
Open it from the mouth (upside), the opening should be carefully done so that the it won't be too wide or break apart.
This is where you have a major work. I suggest you buy perhaps three eggs for necessity. You are to make use of one. Should you don't open it normal, you pick up another.

Now, open the egg and add seven times the liquid inside the ritual materials on the plate.
Do this seven times.

Fetch a handful of river water (not pipe born water) add and mix together with your hands

Pull off her wears and fetch the mixture and rob all her body. From head to toes

This you will do seven times
Make sure you rob all over her body in each fetch.

Now, remainder of the egg.
Open the two sizable coconut and put the egg inside one part

At night, take both of them to a straight road, when you get on the road.
Stoop forward holding with both hands the two pieces of coconut (one has an egg inside whereas the other has no egg inside)
Say.....
Any man or woman dead or alive, witches and wizards who said my child will not be useful, have peace and leave happily, tonight I cover your face so that you leave to see her no more.
My child must be useful, leave to be a happy and successful child, have peace of mind without further torment. So I mote it be.

Cover immediately the two pieces of coconut on the ground. (let them face each the ground without touching another)

Return to your home and perform saraka for the children

1 Like

Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2018
For the Saraka ritual. Here are the materials you are to buy: biscuits (different sweeten biscuits), banana, chewing gum, sweets, apple, you may add other edible fruits you find but do let me know about them. Not all fruits goes with such saraka.

Gather children and say....

I am doing this saraka on-behalf of (call her names). From today, let her life be full of joy and happiness, let goodness follow her all the days of her life. She shall work and run like other children. I (call your names) the father shall send her for an errand and she will go and return without delay. (the children shall shout Iseeeeee or whatever positive exclamation)
Continue : she shall help the mother to fetch water and go to market. (Iseeeeee)
She shall work and run like each and everyone of you present today (Iseeeeee)
Say much more as your heart desires and share them the edibles.

It's over.
Watch and experience changes in her life soon.

Your child is a mariner.
While consulting, I saw a lot of tribulation during her birth as witnessed by the mother.

She has a husband in water.
Her own marine sects (Ndi Otu mmiri) are too strong that they don't want her to leave but she will leave.

If you must do this perfectly without attaching religious meaning into it, you will deliver the child or else she will leave to be crippled.
Moreover, your child is dada.
It will manifest after the exercise.

Here I rest my consult report.
Angels guide

1 Like

Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Nnamdi:
Its ok

So is it my wife that has a marine husband?

Odogwu Akataaka:
No, the child herself

Not your wife

Nnamdi:
Plz GM thank you for the solution, but who or what caused it? Who dedicated the child to the waters?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Visit our page to read discussions on realms of origin perhaps to understand the world where you are. None caused it but it has to happened as a result of Ndi-Uwa ya (her realms of origin). She is a mariner (o bu nwa mmiri)

Nnamdi:
Good afternoon GM , what do you by putting 7 times the amount of water in the egg?

Odogwu Akataaka:
The water (liquid) as seen inside the egg you are asked to drop seven times inside the plate containing the ritual items

Do you understand what I mean?

After opening a bit the egg on the mouth

Hold it, facing the opening on the plate, shake it to release a little drop from the egg water content to fall inside the mixture (on the plate)

This you shall do counting, 1,2,3,4,5,6, and seven times then drop the remainder egg inside one part of the coconut

Be careful to buy coconut with enough water inside

The water is the major elements here.

Hope you know how to identify a coconut with plenty water?

Moreover, you are asked to buy native egg not English fowl egg

Nnamdi:
No I can't identify, but will ask the seller

Odogwu Akataaka:
Good you ask the seller even when he/she gives you one. Hold it strong enough and shake it beside your ear for a confirmation

If it has enough water, you get to hear the sound

Nnamdi:
Ok

So GM, what I do with the egg is to open the mouth and drop the liquid inside the white plate that has has the coconut water while I count 7?

Odogwu Akataaka:
While you count first drop, second drop, third drop till seventh drop making it seven times you cause a drop inside the mixture

Do you get it right now?

Nnamdi:
Yes I understand. So after the 7th drop then I drop the egg

Odogwu Akataaka:
Yes

Nnamdi:
Good evening I am going to the market to get the materials, plz which one is local eggs?
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
@Stephen am done with your consultation and here is your your report.
The ancestors have placed your share on the left hand side removing their eyes because you have removed your eyes and as well placed them on a left hand side as a true son of the soil having come from obi.
In the olden days, your name should be 'obi' upon spiritual information.

You have no choice for not recognizing the ancestors for you are the head of the clan irrespective your age.
No share that goes hand by hand in the family without passing through your hand as 'obi' but things have failed apart this is why you have to suffer the penalty.
What is rightfully belongs to you have for long been placed on hold causing you sufferness and hardship.

Mana o di mma, ife amaghi ka emere ya bu onwu mana o na-abukwa ozu kachie nti nwuo ala akachie nti rie isi ya--only thing that lack solutions is death yet when death comes, the earth accept the body without further cry.

The gods are wise!

Buy well grown cockerel, hen (male and female fowl), Edo, mmai oku, yam, nzu, oji Igbo, you are to perform this ritual like saraka at your fathers compound /home (na obi nna gi ma o bu ikpo ya ngwuru nna gi), that is the ritual point.

This ritual is to be done at sun set or sun rise. This is the period when you are to call the ancestors and have to perform the rituals.

Hold the cockerel on your left hand side and the hen on your right hand side

Put also four kolanut cotyledons on both hands and the edo as well

Hold all in both hands facing the rising sun or you do it at dawn facing the evening sun ☀

Tell the ancestors that you have returned to recognize them and hereby seek for their support in all your dealings. Promising them that you have come with a hen and cockerel so that they release all that belongs to you which have been kept on hold, left by the side as a result of your ignorance.
Promise them that if you they release all that is yours, causing success and prosperity to you, you will return home to make a sacrifice of a ram or cow to them ( you must promise them animal with four legs, either ram or cow).
Saying this will cause a breakthrough for you. Your ways shall open and you have to experience success in no distance time if you must do this for perfection.
Following guides!

We can't see what next unless this is done perfectly.
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 6:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Let the ancestors understand that you don't place them at your left hand side neither do you forget about them.
Ask them to give you support for you have come home seeking for them because here you from (i si na Obi).
Let them understand that he who is from ocean (osimmiri) does not wash hands with saliva

When you say all these and things related to these, let them know that you have come home, pledging their support with hen and cockerel for male and female spirits to give you supporting hands, ask them to receive your sacrifice at eke, nkwo, orie na afo market days.

Let them received your sacrifices and help you without delay.

Haven said all your prayers, open the kola nuts and drop on the ground.
Say......
I am using this edo to ask for forgiveness and wrath of the gods upon you. Let all that are hot cool from this moment onwards.
Drop the edo on the ground

Say.....
Let my ways be open and nothing shall cause you hindrance anymore as you make presentation of nzu to them. Let the gods and goddesses of the land take nzu to cause you open door. Ife di mma na nzu so aga. Let eke, nkwo, orie na afo take nzu and give you supporting hands in all your dealings so that you become busy and successful like eke market, nkwo market, orie market and afo market days
Drop the nzu on the ground.
(take note to buy male and female nzu. Nzu ndi nwoke na Nwanyi )

Holding in both hands during prayers

Kill the cockerel first and pour the blood on top the ritual materials and do same to the hen.
Asking for male and female spirits, gods and goddesses to come and have their equal shares

Pour hot drink on top and ask them to drink for happiness, a celebration of success never goes without wine which is why you have come along with their own kind of wine

Ask them to drink and get intoxicating to do you good

While saying all these, keep pouring the drink upon the rituals

After your prayer, prepare the cockerel and the hen and peel the yam. Cook all together

When it's done, open both from down side and place your hands inside to get the lever. Go back to the ritual point and drop the liver on top the rituals.
Return to eat the saraka with your friends and family.

Bewarned: no one eat saraka alone and ask the gods for multiplication

Don't eat saraka all alone. Eat with adults and children. More light on your path.

Here I rest my consult
Angels guide

Stephen: Daddy that's for sure,everything u said is through I was surprise wen u call me obi

Stephen:
Ok.sir more light to our path

Jay:
Grandmaster himself!
Oke mmuo na oke mmadu! Odogwu akataka!
One man squad! Son of the gods!
I know this consultation is for someone else, but like our elders say "ebe ana adu nwa ogalanya odu ka nwa ogbenye bialu nguta oku n'amuta ife"

I have a question. What is "Edo"?

Secondly, there have been many times i spoke to my ancestors, askong them to guide me or help me. Must one need to perform this kind of sacrifice in order to have a connection with his ancestors and communicate with them for protection and progress?

Stephen:
I know it as odo.....our cases are not d same,.....but have to wait for GM to tell u more

Daddy that's for sure,everything u said is through I was surprise wen u call me obi
Daddy pls I know that nothing good comes easily,help ur little son.
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Leo:
Good evening my GM I have being so worried about the dream my wife to be and his mother had about me,my wife wake up one morning said she was in a dream they told her that I was dead and her called me yesterday to tell me same things that she was in a dream they said am dead,what can I do to put a stop and end all this misfortune that have being before me all this years

Please help me my able GM

Good evening my GM I have being so worried about the dream my wife to be and her mother had about me,my wife wake up one morning said she was in a dream they told her that I was dead and her called me yesterday to tell me same things that she was in a dream they said am dead,what can I do to put a stop and end all this misfortune that have being before me all this years ,,please help me my able GM sir.....I'm waiting for your message sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
Go to market and buy two native eggs (akwa okuko igbo abuo), two pieces of osisi ofo, two pieces of 3 kolanut cotyledons (oji Igbo gbara mkpi ato). If you don't have salt and red oil at home, do buy at little quantity.
Contact me upon readiness for spiritual guide
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by andenag(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Why this spiritual healers not give performance in ICUs. MaxCure Hospitals,Hyderabad,India.
https://maxcurehospitals.com/
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Cynthia:
Pls Gm I want to go for my daddy's burial in two weeks time is there any ritual can I can do for maximum protection

Odogwu Akataaka:
Your paternal family are full of evil men and women

They don't look as they make presentation of themselves

They are evil. And the worst is that your family is a target.

For your maximum protection during the burial ceremony, you have to seek for the face of the ancestors and pledge for their guide and protection, stating clear your innocent

To do this, go to market and buy 7 pieces of 3 kolanut cotyledons to engage yourself on a 7 night rituals. Through out the ritual night, you will have to perform the exercise on nude naked.

1 Like

Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 2:15am On Apr 30, 2018
The first night, the kolanut will be thrown in your compound (wherever you leave) without breaking it apart (after ritual prayers )

The second night, the kolanut shall be thrown in a straight road

Third night, the kolanut shall be thrown in a T-junction

Fourth night, you have to drop the kolanut on a cross road

Fifth night you have to break the kola into three pieces, scattering the plans of evil ones in your family. One part you shall throw far in a bush path, another part you shall burn with fire (that's to say, you have to buy also archangel Michael perfume oil) and the third part you will thrown in a moving water (river or sea) asking the water spirits to carry their plans evil plans far away from your home to unknown land without effect to people related to you.

Sixty night, you have to drop the kolanut on a burial ground and pronounce that you and your family shall not record such like death again.

Seventh night, you take the kolanut home. While dropping it at your paternal home, let the ancestors know that you have arrived to effect the ritual and this is the last of your return in the family for burial purposes caused by evil men and women

uba Cynthia:
Thanks my able Gm

Odogwu Akataaka:
You may use the opportunity to place a curse upon them and decree that 'goddess of the earth " shall get them exposed and humiliated if they must carry out such evil attack in any member of your family at any point in time

Drop it with anger so that the kolanut get break apart upon touching the ground

Turn and get back home without looking back

When you get back home, fetch water and watch off your hands. That water, take it to the village square and pour it saying so shall the enemies face public expositions if they must come against your family again

Go back home

uba Cynthia:
More light on your path

Thanks Gm

Odogwu Akataaka:
Be careful with this rituals and record no mistakes

uba Cynthia:
OK sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
You can't thank me enough. Do give thanks to the gods and goddesses for spiritual guide. Not by my power nor my might but by the spirits

Angels guide

More light on your path
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
colonel:
Isi mmili igbo nile 1. Ekenekwam gi ma kene ife nemere gi ife, ututu oma Sir. I greet u all the serious light bearers , more light to ur parths

Chidiebere:
More light to our paths as angels guide

Ernest:
Onye isi nchu aja you are wisdom himself, ekenem gi ma kenekwa ife na emeli gi ife

Isi mmiri Igbo nile i bu nnam ma buru onye ndu anyi

Good evening my fellow light bearers

More light our paths

Kona:
Wow this is a beautiful admiration to Odogwukataaka, more light

Ohazurike:
Good morning to all light bearers, GM I greet you
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Sammy:
Brothers sisters please need ur help there's red ant plenty every where in my house

Spoiling my food

Every where

Sammy:
Good day GM

Please
I humble myself before you sir
To listen to me for the second time

I was trying to get my consultation charges

But things are getting worst

Am totaly confused

Please see ur humble son
Trouble here trouble there

I don't know what to do now

Please I need your help

There's plenty red ant every where in my house

Please what can I do

Odogwu Akataaka:
(Do this if you are innocent. If you know you are guilty, lieing and cheating people, taking what that is not yours through trick or lieing tongues: don't perform this ritual otherwise you attract more harm to yourself and household)
Get red oil and salt. Mix together with handful of sand from your place in an open white plate.
Say.....

Salt and oil are friends and never enemies. Earth is our mother, standing for justice, reward and security

I (call your names) am innocent and no witch can attack my house/property and be free. Ejim ofo, ejim ogu (justice and righteousness), no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I have wronged anyone knowingly, deceived or take away what that belongs to any man or woman in pretense, oppressed the just intentionally: may this calamity take effect upon me and my family

If not, by the power of mother earth, justice and sound judgement for the right and innocent, in accord with oil and salt which are forever friends purify my home and set me free from the plans of witches and witchcraft in any form and formation.

Iseeeeee

(get the mixture and start pouring on the tracks and affected areas.)

Write me back after one hour of the exercise and let me know what happens

Take note to perform rituals on barefoot

Don't put your foot wears while performing rituals

More light on our paths
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 8:52am On May 01, 2018
Sammy:
Good day Gm

I ask for help about the red ant plenty every where in my house

And you give direction for it

You ask to do if am innocent

The true fact is that am pastor people come to me for prayers
And I ask people to bring money for buying things

Like oil and things for their prayes

That is what we normal do

I want to know if its sin

Or cheating people

Lieing tricks

Please advice me

Thanks

Odogwu Akataaka:
You did well by coming out with clear information.

Now I ask, before you ask someone to bring money for prayers perhaps to buy materials for prayers

On whose authorities you gained the information?

How did you get to know the person's problems and solutions to the problems?

Answer to this tells you are a cheat or not

Sincere answer to this tells you are a liar or not

Because, these are information I got immediately I read your messages on the forum requesting for solutions on the ants

One thing you people don't know about this life is that, life and activities as it goes on here on earth doesn't seems fair and simple as assumed

You may be a trickster

Enjoying your days in deception until a day you meet someone you can't get away with

That's the day of calamity

Is very bad that people leave today giving false information to deceive others for selfish reasons

Very bad

Promoting hardship and suffering to the society

Giving bad names to messengers of the gods

But then, karma is active

Haven understand your state, if you have felt guilt and make decisions to turn back giving up from deception and cheat

False information

Go on and ask for forgiveness and do the ritual in reverse as giving

That all I can say for the moment

Get back to me after an hour of the exercise

Sammy:
Thanks sir
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 1:17pm On May 01, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Am done with your consultation.
Who did you have monetary cases while you were still in Nigeria?
I saw a case where you had financial cases which made your opponent to lay a curse on you. Not only place placing the curse on you, there was also a pronouncements which also said you will leave to achieve nothing by same person. The effect is a true sign you are wrong been the victim of the circumstances hence the pronouncements leave to witch hunt you today. You leave to be hungry even when you have eaten. I na-afa ufa na-eri ufa mana aguru na-agu gi. I na-ahu ego, n'eri ego mana aguru na-agu gi. You have nothing -o na-eme gi aka nkuchasi. This is the cause of what you suffer today. Even when your family have gathered, called church people who came to your family for what they called family cleansing, removing what is that brings progress and causes success to the family. This is second massage which is to be left behind. When you come back to Nigeria, we perform the sacrifices, give you a thing which you have to bury in the compound. When you dig the hole, you first pour salt and red oil before placing it and cover it up with earth. To state your total freedom and wash off your hands from sins of the family as committed at your back. You may call your family to confirm this prayer done by pastors as I made known.

Concerning the first report with money. We shall deliver you from the effect of the curses using he-goat (mkpi), removing the shame because your paths have been cursed (agbara akara uba gi uchu) making it impossible for you to achieve success and progress in life. You presently eat and leave from hand to mouth.

Aga eji ya bu mkpi gbaa gi onwe ka ije Uwa gi di mma.
I rest my consult. Angels guide
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 7:50pm On May 01, 2018
Fabian:
Thanks the Great one
But what are my to do now?

Odogwu Akataaka:
I have told you what is needed to be done.
It's to perform the ritual cleansing on your behalf for the result
When you get money and come back till Nigeria, we can perform the rest as seen at home

Fabian:
Okay wise one
How much is for the Mkpi?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Not only the mkpi but it's the only living thing as found on the ritual exercise. We have other ritual materials involved

It may cost you #....... to get all necessary materials

Fabian:
Okay GM I will try to look for the money. Angeles guide
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 1:44pm On May 02, 2018
bv
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 7:45am On May 03, 2018
This is why you
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 12:35pm On May 03, 2018
In the spirit, your
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 5:02am On May 04, 2018
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 3:36am On May 05, 2018
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 1:27pm On May 05, 2018
Fait
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 9:35pm On May 05, 2018
#CopiedFromOurTelegramForum
#@LightHouseOfWisdom
Odogwu Akataaka:
I hereby want to notify members of light house of wisdom who does not have funds to buy the ritual kola as directed to send their account details for the @Chidiohaz Has redeemed his promises. He made a donation of the said amount as pledge out of goodwill for the reward he received from the gods through rituals. More light to your path @Chidiohaz . May you continue to experience great abundance from the effect of this sacrifice. As you deemed it good to set free those in bondage through this little means, may the gods and goddesses keep providing for your needs till infinity.

Your sons and daughters shall leave to call you father for you shall father them in good health and prosperity. When they ask, you will find it possible to provide for them. The blessings of the gods shall be your inheritance

I have mote, and so shall it be!
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 2:30pm On May 06, 2018
At same time, I won't forget to give thanks and my blessings too to a member from Ghana who volunteered to assist members from the coast two days ago. I can't recall his name but the gods knows you more than I do. Your obedient to law of nature shall cause you great abundance.

For you spared no time to follow the path of justice and prosperity, riches and great abundance when the master gave orders. Your obedience shall bring you positive changes. Here @ light house of wisdom is where results does not take time to manifest. Soon, you will say thanks for what the great gods has done through the effect of your sacrifices. So I mote it be

uba Cynthia:
Iseeeeeeeeeee

Onwuka Godspower:
Iseeeee
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 5:21am On May 07, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
@members of light house of wisdom, I challenge you to learn from history. Stop causing hardship for yourself.
Wisdom has increase while foolishness has decreased.
Don't be stingy! Learn to give!
Don't be selfish!! Be selfless!!
Don't he foolish!!! Be wise!!!

Chidi Ohazurike:
Iseeeeehhhh!

Odogwu Akataaka:
I didn't create this forum for fun or show your talent, rather light house of wisdom was created for the soul purpose for wisdom, spirituality and ritual exercises: for our well being.

Wisdom brings a manifestation of what is true.
I will not ask you to give if given is evil.
I would encourage you to give because it pays to give.
Giving is the gateway for multiplication.
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 12:03pm On May 07, 2018
I just remembered something now. The little financial assistance I rendered @Chidiohaz was the second I have been moved to do openly @light house of wisdom which all of us witnessed the positive returns to the benefit of humanity.

The first was a member whom I transferred the sum of #10.000 for ritual exercise upon angels guide. He was asked to buy two beautiful quality wrapper for his mother and grandmother who cursed him. Leaving in bondage as a result for the effect of the curses. He was been guided to ask for forgiveness using the named items to both parties.

He couldn't afford it. As a result of his sincere heart, he was bold enough to inform us. Having examined his heart, we were moved to assist him.
He bought the materials and followed the ritual guides as directed.

In less than two weeks, he got a good job with accommodation in a hospital (having suffered from unemployment for many years after graduation)

We all celebrated his breakthrough!

You witnessed the event here two days ago, when @Chidiohaz reported what happened to his family on his first day of our kolanut ritual exercises.

What does this have to teach us?
Learn to give to the needy and when you do, give with open hands. No grudges!

Help others when they cry for help. We are here to promote ourselves through knowledge
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 9:16pm On May 07, 2018
You are a god, I am a god! The gods are with us when we call upon them

You are a goddess, she is a goddess, the goddesses are ready to answer when you all come together in one accord. So far you are doing what was asked of you, you must reap the true reward for obedience. The law said, give and it shall be given unto you. A giver never lack!

Don't think you are to receive all alone perhaps you understand you have nothing to give

You have all things to give

Perhaps you haven't come to realize and understand what you have

It's not all about money, what about members who have volunteered to render assistance to newly members? Talking about our devoted monitors

Do you underestimate their services?

They are doing great. You must reward them. Thank them for the services. Is not easy!

Some times, you can send a recharge card of #100 to say well done to what they are doing. Is a sacrifice, it has a reward!

When you do so, the spirits that dwells with us @Light house of wisdom will have to reward you for appreciation

When we talk about giving, don't think we are talking about money

Even when money is involved.
Giving is all about giving through your abundance

What do you have in abundance?

You have life for example

Use your life for the benefit of the people
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 5:28am On May 08, 2018
A member @crisonrich is someone I love. I must be truthful. He moved me and surprised members of light house of wisdom though he is now playing human

Yes, human must be human. This is where we see and understand who are supernatural

The ability to control yourself, been humble to earth no matter what happens is what makes you a supernatural being

Everyone is busy

If we have to count on business, am sure no one in Anambra state is as busy as I am

But what happens, my busy schedules does not have to affect my services to mankind even when all the business are meant for mankind

This was what the ofeke @Francis Okoye saw and said I am not a spiritualist. He said no spiritualist would have time typing messages online

When a fool talk, you understand he is foolish without further explanations

This is my home, my farm, my field and my services

In as much as I serve people offline, I do also serve people online

I am a supernatural man

Wisdom does not have limitations

I am unlimited

I am a great farmer, yet I have all the time for whatever I want to do at any point in time.

Only a fool never know that there's time for everything

I am a trader.

Do you expect me to travel to India, Lagos, France before I have my goods in stock?

Wisdom dominate

Looking at things I do, someone would ask, how do I have time doing all these?

But wisdom would tell you, I have time for all of them

Yes I do

I have made a divition of labour before sunrise. Why won't I have time for myself and services?

So @crisonrich is like a busy man now unlike before

His business is taken much of his time greater than as seen earlier@light house of wisdom

Yet we can't thank him enough for his encouragement to members more especially those in Lagos

Then, he had enough time even to leave his business to assist a member in getting ritual materials

This is what the gods sees in us and have to be moved doing good unto us.

Your light will shine and shine so bright that people would say you are a ritualist even though you are.

Give and give helping hands

Don't think you can't do anything when you can do all things

Don't think you only need help and expect others to help you

Heaven helps those who help

Earth is a great rewarder

What you sow, you shall reap

Sow with grudge, and eat in pain

Sow cheerfully and experience a great abundance

I watch you all

And you see, when I watch, the gods sees. I am the eyes of the gods so they are my eyes. I see through them, they sees through me

Perhaps you don't know this truth

Those of you who are here, finding it impossible even to correct a member or help provide an answer you know too well when a member ask questions

I tell you, you are doing yourselves

A fool says in his heart, It does not concern me when it's a matter to someone

The wise says, it concerns me because he is my brother/sister

Look let me tell you, don't think it's only people that are from your hometown who are your relatives

Don't think your brothers and sisters are those who are same blood with you

All human as you see today are your relatives

All men are your brothers

So it's to all women

They are your sisters

Knowing this is wisdom

Because is true

So don't avoid to provide for a person in need for selfish interests

When you do good for human being, say, I am doing it to my brother

Don't expect him or her to reward you

No!

Expect reward from the gods and goddesses

If you have to think as a foolish man, believing this does concern you while the other doesn't. Believing this man is your brother while the other is not. What about me?

If we all have to think and act foolish. Now, let foolishness set in! Ask yourself, why should I GM review esoteric knowledge to you?

Why?

Are you my brother or my sister?

Why must I help you? Are you my friend or my relation?

Why?

But because foolishness is stupid. We can't afford to be foolish.
Let's be wise. Wisdom is profitable to direct. A wise man/woman is a ruler, a leader, a champion, a success, supernatural being.

Choose you between wisdom or foolishness.
Choose between truth and lies.
Make a difference man!
This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
We are different people.
The knowledge and our esoteric practices makes us difference.
Be wise!
Wisdom is the principle thing!
In all your get get knowledge and understanding. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 1:19pm On May 08, 2018
Chidi Ohazurike:
Angels guide!

Kings:
The teaching if the wise is a fountain of life turning a man from the snare of death. GM God,gods,goddess bless you. More light on you paths

Kingsley Noiseybee:
Angels guide!! May your path shine brighter

Pino:
More light to your path GM.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Yes, this is what we want here.
We are growing.
I can't read this text alone!

GM good morning please any one from ghana on ur platform who needs financial assistance please let me know and send me their details. am ready to assist any. Angels guide. More light.

More light on our paths

Jay:
Odogwuakataka! Odogwu kajara akaja!!!

Every day I come to.understand your kind of person better. You are a very passionate, humble servant of the gods.
But it is very easy for people to.misunderstand you and your heart.

People like you are easily misunderstood. The world is filled with people who do things for their selfish interests, who have no time for others, people who do not care. So, when someone sees a man like you who does the things you do, he will feel like "ah, this is too good to be true. How can this kind of person have so much time to type all of these online if truly he is a skilled spiritualist? A real spiritualist won't have time for all of these because he will be too busy consulting for people at his temple"

But I think for such people, it is better for them to study the person to understand his heart, than judge them and condemn him for what he does. What's the need of comparing? What if such a spiritualist is the type you have NEVER SEEN BEFORE?

I myself have also wondered how you are able to type all of these and still have time for spiritual work. But I have come to understand that different people are gifted with different abilities. That others can't do it doesn't mean the person who can do it is not real.

May the spirits increase your efficiency! That is what I pray.

I greet you all. I thank the gods and goddesses and the most high for a beautiful day like this. More light to our paths.
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 3:43pm On May 08, 2018
Nomusa Kona:
Good morning eye of The gods/Goddesses, greetings my follow brothers and sisters children of The Most High are you gods/goddesses more light on our path to think like wise grow spiritual for in needed we are gods we shall not dead like mere man. We must leave marks of greatness with our footsteps says the gods/goddesses of that Generations restored true African worship back to its place as the angels guide. Thank
you GM for the words of encouragement. Iseeeeee

Kingsley Noiseybee:
It is a thing of immense joy to witness the flow of love in the house...let the gods and goddesses always provide for us all,so we could be an extension of love to fellow light bearers.....Angels guide

Onwuka Godspower:
I can't thank my GM enough for the wonderful teachings and his love over this great house of light house of wisdom, may the good god's, goddesses and our ancestors continue to be with you always iseeee. I can't cease to share my testimony now because ekele onye akidi, ya gwota ozo(if you give thanks to a giver, he gives more. After my rituals this morning, m happy now to say that I have recover those stolen treasures of mine which the witches and wizards have ceased for over a week. I am making a good sales now, may the gods and goddesses be praised iseeeeeee

Leo Shawn:
Iseee

colonel crisonrich:
Iseee

Yes am so busy now Sir, but don't be offended for me not being online for some time the gods are wise, I must confess

I thank u Odogwuakataka, the Isimmili 1. Anaghi amaka. I will respect u till invinity. I thank the gods and goddesses for empowerment of richies. You ll live long my spiritual father. So I mote it be.

Noted sir.

ilorah ositadinma:
I'm happy and very satisfied to be a member of this group!!! "I feel I have achieved everything in life just by being a member of this great community" odogwuakataka Ekene diri gi!! may the most high keep you for you are great gain to humanity

Ekenekwee m gi Kenekwue ife n'emere gi ife
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by cmoney22222: 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
When will nigeria better.. pls help me ask your gods
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 12:23pm On May 09, 2018
Poku Ghana:
Am waiting on the God to strike a way to shame my enemies

Aannii:
Odogwu Akataaka oji isi awongbo may your days be long.... Iseee
Good day, my fellow members.
Blessings!

Poku Ghana:
Fellow light bearer s grace to we all

Ernest Lagos:
The great grand master I greet you, Odogwuakataaka 1 of our generation and generations to come I greet you, isi mmiri Igbo nile ekenem gi ma kenekwa ife na emeli gi ife.
Though you asked for no blessings from us but rather to ourselves but I must have to thank the most high God, the archangels, the gods and goddess and your ancestors and also to ask them to bless you with a very long life.
Ekenekwaziem umu nnem na umu nnam (I thank you my brothers and sister) and pray that you all will live to grateful to our great grand master and the gods and goddess of isi mmiri Igbo nile... Iseeeeeeeeeeee.

Odogwu Akataaka:
It's my pleasure to announce to light house of wisdom that we are growing.
Having announced previously about a deposit made by a member to assist those who lack the financial state to provide their kolanut rituals. We had another caller today who also made a deposit of #2000 for same course. Though I can't find his name here, we say may the gods and goddesses replenish the pocket where the money came from. May they leave to fulfill their promises unto you. So. I mote it be!

Onwuka Godspower:
Iseeeeeee

LORD BOAT:
Iseeeeeeeee

ilorah ositadinma:
Iseee

Kelechi Ebonyi:
Iseeeeeeee

Chidi Ohazurike:
Iseeeeehhhh

Odogwu Akataaka:
My blessing goes to another member who made a promise to assist any member of light house of wisdom to secure ritual materials. It's wonderful!
This is making it a second member on same promises. That's to say, he has vowed that poverty and tribulations shall not be found among us. The gods are wise.
This is a challenge unto me. Remember my promises to members of light house of wisdom few months ago, where I said, @ sixth month of this forum, I will eliminate poverty in the house. I have never relent.
This is like the sixth month of the month of promises and here are fulfilment of the promises.
What do I say, let him who have ears hear whatever the spirits is saying.
I hereby declare this month, q month of rituals.

We keep rituals till the end of this month. Do we have any course to give up? Do we have any reason to entertain fears?

Those of you who lack finance for ritual materials, you have heard us. The ball is on your colt

We say thanks to all of you who have pledged their support and those who made promises, you shall leave to fulfill your promises with gratitude. More light to our paths

Continue with our yesterday ritual guide to perform tomorrow morning rituals.
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 12:15am On May 10, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Tomorrow, get to buy items for saraka such as:
4 pieces of sugar cube
4 pieces of sweet
4 pieces of sewing gum
Buy fried groundnut small volume (buy those which still contains the chaff)
Assorted sweet biscuits (small small sachet like three different sachets. Buy these little sweet biscuits for children @#10 each)
Buy white open plastic plate or white handkerchief
*Buy 2 seeds of ripe banana
* Buy one native egg
* Buy half cup of local rice
* Get #20 paper money (those of you in Ghana, get a paper money low denomination)

We shall perform saraka using these items on Wednesday

ilorah ositadinma:
Thanks sir......Noted

Nomusa Kona:
I stand in agreement and say Iseeeeee

Iseeeeee

Odogwu Akataaka:
Angels guide

Chidiebere Jos:
Iseeeeee

Prosper Jossey:
Wonderful to be here...please welcome me first because it is not easy to find one's root. This is just the way the nature path to the creator.

I appreciate been a member of this light house ofwisdom family..

Frank:
Iseeeeee

Poku Ghana:
Iseeeehhhh fellow light bearer should we share the biscuit for the 30 tomorrow

ilorah ositadinma:
Daddy I just love you.... You are a blessing and plus to this generation

Eze Onwe:
My greetings to you odogwu akataka, my fellow light bearer I greet you all, I am a new member I have not performed any of the rituals, will i follow on the rituals of this coming Wednesday before I start from the first rituals? More light to your path.

ilorah ositadinma:
Iseee so mote it be

So mote it be

Ernest Lagos:
The great one will answer you based on if you are to start with the ritual to be done on Wednesday as continuation of the on going ritual, but for guides on other rituals and and teachings, let's chat privately.

Stephen Abia:
/the first thing to do is to introduce ur self,ur names, place,work,purpose of joining house of wisdom,then pple that takes care of new comers shall welcome you,and guide u

Frank:
Same as me. I am a new member. I have not participated on any of the ritual

Name: Frank Ugochukwu.
Place: Anambra
Work: hustling
Purpose of joining : Wisdom, protection and success.

Adekunle Adetunji:
I always feel as if I should b in d same town where u are. U are so kind & good. I don't really know how I can qualify u. U are d best. Weldon Sir, great GM. I love u so much. D most high, gods & goddess shall prolong your relevance with abundance sound health & prosperity & power. So I mote it be. Iseeeeeeeeeee

Poku Ghana:
Fellow light bearers I don't want to ask my mum for money or else she ask a lot of question any one to help me please.

OK, how sir, good morning

Gilbert Nches:
Good morning fellow light bearers my name is Gilbert nchekwube. I live in anambra a civil servant. I an new here I joined this group tobgajn more knowledge on spirituality for protection and for success. Please can someone guide me

Broussard:
Long live eze mmuo , our GM may you live long for this wonderful impact on us.

Poku Ghana:
I have performed my biscuit sharing

Broussard:
Ezemmuo I want to see you

Am in spirit , the Gods have confirm to me how good u are

Ezemmuo I love you

Chidi Ohazurike:
Since yesterday night till now we have not heard from our GM - Odogwuakataaka, isi mmiri igbo nile, I greet you special Eze mmuo!

Fellow light bearers, what we are doing here is spiritual, follow directives properly and where you don't understand chat up and ask the GM or any other person who understands the directive.

With the saraka items we must await further directives from GM - Odogwuakataaka on how to go about it. And also let's wait to hear further direction for the morning kola ritual

Adekunle Adetunji:
Sir, GM, hope all is well . we've not heard from u today. More strength as gods/goddess leads & guides u sir.

GM, More light to your path Sir

Awuzie IykeChima:
i am glad to be back to the family. really i have missed a lot.
more light to our paths.

Ernest Lagos:
You are welcome my brother

Sellasie Accra:
Pls Gm I didn't get update

Vivian Onitsha 2:
It is only a man that is demonized and an agent of Satan that will find fault with a heaven sent great man like our ABLE GM,Odogwu,onyeisi,we at light house love you so much and we appreciate your humble service to us all.Good morning sir and my fellow light. bearers,more light to our paths Iseeeeeee.

Sellasie Accra:
I seeee

Awuzie IykeChima:
thanks a lot brother.

Uche Fabian:
Long live the GM long live the eyes of the gods and goddesses ur indeed a gods sent to humanity,may ur parths continue to shin brighter Iseeee. And to all my fellow light bearer may we continue to acquire more knowledge and wisdom and whatever good our heart desires More light on our paths Angels guide.

Faith:
Iseeeeeee. Angels guide

Kings:
Iseeee
Re: Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems by bunbit23: 12:05pm On May 10, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Am done with your consultation @Opeoluwa.
What we saw we hereby bring to your knowledge.
Ama ka anyi na-agbara gi - the truth we tell you.
You are from a deity - I si na mmuo bia Uwa, weere di na mmuo.
This was why this message kept coming, you are asked to visit your home (which you did. The ritual was successful but a little more steps need to be taken for perfection haven identified the deity).

You shall perform this ritual at home then take it along to drop on the expressway been the ritual point.
It shall be well if you must pray with both hands.

Here are ritual items required for the exercise.
2 native eggs
2 pieces of edo
2 pieces of 4 kolanut cotyledons
2 pieces of nzu

Holding the eggs, 2 pieces of 4 kolanut cotyledons, two pieces of Edo, 2 pieces of nzu (white local chalk male and female): all in both hands.

(you must be serious with this ritual)

Say.. ...,
let my left and right hand bring me desired light (ka aka ekpem na aka nri m wetara m ihe) .
Let my left and right hand bring me desired wealth and peace.
My journey I go with my chi
Not leaving my chi behind,
Am not alone!
(Continue with positive affirmations as your heart desires )

After the prayers, break the kola nut as seen in both hands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos / The Dangers Of Lacasera Cream Soda / Amala(yam Flour) Better For Diabetes Than Pounded Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.