Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners (619 Views)

How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / Bloggers What Is SEO Copywriting? Learn Now If You Don't Know / Seo Copywriting Best Practices For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2018
Today I want to discuss what's vital for you and your brand

What I will be disclosing to you is heavily paid for in many digital marketing classes but I will let you know it for free.

If you have an online business or handling one, you must have heard enough about ‘SEO‘. And if you did a deeper research on SEO or consulted with SEO experts, I’m pretty sure that you also heard ‘SEO copywriting‘. Both of these terms are among the most discussed topics by the webmasters these days because they are really important.

So in this post, I will discuss what is SEO, what is copywriting, the importance of SEO and copywriting, and 10 simple SEO copywriting steps for beginners. The steps are not any hard and fast rules for success but based on my years of experience as an SEO copywriter. This post will be more helpful if you have a website in WordPress platform however it may be a thorough guide for all types of websites.

I will focus on this list headline

Why SEO – General Background

Why SEO – Ranking in the top of search results is important!

What is SEO?

What is Copywriting?

What is SEO Copywriting?

How quality copy helps you rank better?

10 Simple SEO Copywriting Steps for Beginners

Understanding the product/ topic
Keyword Research
Competitor Analysis
Better Headlines
Outline your Copy
Write
Design
Content Analysis and SEO Check
Reach Out the Rightful Audience
Keep Updating

I need a comment below to continue just to know that there are people here interested in what I will be disclosing.

Re: Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners by oluguru: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2018
OK am on [quote][/quote]
Re: Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2018
oluguru:
OK am on
Noted
Re: Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners by Elbizzcklinz(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
I believe am having an audience so I will keep posting good content.
Following the various sub topics listed, I will be discussing "why SEO"

Why SEO – General Background

Whenever we have a query or anything, we consult the instant guide ‘Google search’. Our generation has actually no time flipping through the bulky books, guides, dictionaries to find the information required. Whether doing school homework, college assessment or a huge research project, we refer Google for the answers we want. Google has become synonymous to the verb ‘search’.

Let me mention an instance here. When my younger sister asked me how to create an impressive CV, I simply replied her ‘Google it‘. This is not the ONLY example; I have seen lots of people around me as well as many popular bloggers using it instead of ‘search’. Precisely, anyone and everyone is looking for anything and everything on the web using Google. One of them may be you!

And yes, because everyone is searching for any information on Google, it is very necessary that people find your business on Google. This is the general background why SEO is important.

Don’t get confused on my frequent use of ‘Google’. There are actually many search engines but moreover, it’s ‘Google’ everyone is using. Google is indeed the most popular search engine and the no 1 top website. Google search figures are gigantic; it processes 63,000 or more queries per second. Its popularity can be linked to its mission to make the world’s information universally accessible and useful.

So, this post focuses on how to optimize website/ website content for the search engine Google based on its algorithm updates however it may be equally helpful for other search engines as well.

1 Like

Re: Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners by aydotaone(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2018
Boss, please continue. Lots of us are following
Thanks
Re: Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thank you @aydotaone.
My first experience handling SEO as a novice was quite 4 years ago. I never understood it. I had in mind not to leave any blank space when using yoast seo for WordPress.

MY first site never ranked.
After consistent training, internship and handling of clients project, with result oriented task.

I always smile to the bank as I get more referrals from happy clients.

So you really what SEO means... You've heard about it often or less.

I want to test your knowledge, without going forward.

Answer this.
What is SEO?

Am sure you are close to getting it.

SEO in simple terms means improving your website’s position on free/ organic search results. SEO is the abbreviated form of Search Engine Optimization. In other words, SEO is to optimize a website/ webpage/ post or any web content so that it gets better rank in free search engine results.

When you type a certain keyword/ query in Google’s search box, it shows 10 organic results (web pages) by default. Depending on the search volume of keywords, there may be some promoted content before the free results but a small green-colored (Ad) box below such results indicate that they are paid ads.

Re: Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
The general idea of Search Engine Optimization is that when your website has a better position in the search results, it gets more web traffic resulting in more conversions/ sales. This is how SEO helps you to boost sales and increase your company’s revenue.

SEO: Better Position on SERPs More Traffic More Conversions/ Sales More Revenue
Re: Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners by Octopus3000: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thanks for the great article, but SEO is not the only area in digital marketing. I understand that this is a very important area, but other industries in this area should not be underestimated. This is my personal opinion. I used to work with some companies, but to be honest, I did not see the result I wanted and for me now the most important thing is to find a reliable digital marketing company and for now I am thinking about cooperation with https://www.webi360.in/. Has anyone worked with them before? I want to know more about this company.
Re: Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners by Stimulusresearc: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2023
This article is a great introduction to SEO copywriting for WordPress beginners. It covers all of the essential steps, from understanding your audience and keyword research to writing effective headlines and optimizing your meta tags. I especially appreciate the emphasis on creating high-quality content that is both informative and engaging. visit our website for SEO Copywriting services and digital marketing services https://stimulusservices.com/digital-marketing-agency-in-noida/.

(1) (Reply)

Tales of Thorn:Global unlimited rubies hack download Android iOS / Please I Need A App That's Won't Request For OTP Anyone Who Knows Free Airtime A / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.