Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? (81470 Views)

Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander / What Bussiness Can 1million Naira Start / Can N 1,000,000. 00 Naira Start A Business in Nigeria. Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by whiteroses(f): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2009
yes ov course an igbin and olu business you mean?
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by halifab: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2009
Go into farming or oil and gas business. if you need more info ob these two contact me infohalifab@gmail.com
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by project209: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
cool It’s all depends on what and who you know. I’m an entrentrepreneurs c.e.o of my small scale company, do not

despise your little beginning, it might look rough but at long you will find out that production is the best thing you

can thinks of, look for dally need that people use and how to produce them with marketing application. product like:-----

------TABLET SOAP- CANOE
------POMADE
-------TABLET SOAP- CANOE
-------DETTOL
-------STOVE THREAD
-------DISINFECTANT
-------BODY CREAM
------BLEACH PRODUCTION
------HAIR CREAM
------liquid soap
I`m speaking from experience, this is what #200,000 can start and vest you good profit, you can start doing this .
if you want to seek advice let me know. E-mail: myproject2009@ymail.com, mammatny@yahoo.com. phone:08023734414
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by CarlosVent(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2009
Dear ALL,

Computer Importation business is the best.

Pls visit the website below and see how you can get a 95% new pentium M laptop for just 25,000 naira.
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by teekaykn: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2009
well 200k can start a biz but it will depend on kind of biz, where u r planning to set the biz (up north there lots cheap bizs like buying and selling of red beans i know its cheap in maiduguri and highly comsumed in the south) and who oversees the biz etc a word of advice dont let ur gal manage the biz.
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by computech: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
The fastest profit making business you can invest N200,000 into is the bulk recharge card sale, you don't need a big shop,a kiosk or small space sharing with someone who already has a shop will do, you don't need electricity aswell. It sells fast, we all know how telecomm is making money in naija today, just try to locate a distributor and buy in bulk and you sell to the local retailers making calls by the road side, you might not be making profits more that N10, N20, N50 depending on the value of the recharge card, but's fast and constant. If you do this for just three months am sure you will still have your N200,000 intact and yet a fat profit. I know a lady in my area that does the same , she lest her got as a factory worker supervisor and went into just road side recharge card selling and call centre, she said she buys N40,000 card daily and it's profitable. So if you can sell in bulk to people like her, you could go the extra mile to deliver to them at their point of sale and at the same time you could also get a space by the roadside where you put someone you trust, to sell to consumers and also make phone calls while you sell to retailers. I bet your N200,000 will be more than enough to do this. In Nigeria today you need a stable income to meet your daily needs, if you invest in equity or stocks you might go hungry before it matures.

2 Likes

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by computech: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
@ Fadekemi

The fastest profit making business you can invest N200,000 into is the bulk recharge card sale, you don't need a big shop,a kiosk or small space sharing with someone who already has a shop will do, you don't need electricity aswell. It sells fast, we all know how telecomm is making money in naija today, just try to locate a distributor and buy in bulk and you sell to the local retailers making calls by the road side, you might not be making profits more that N10, N20, N50 depending on the value of the recharge card, but's fast and constant. If you do this for just three months am sure you will still have your N200,000 intact and yet a fat profit. I know a lady in my area that does the same , she left her job as a factory worker supervisor and went into just road side recharge card selling and call centre, she said she buys N40,000 card daily and it's profitable. So if you can sell in bulk to people like her, you could even go the extra mile to deliver to them at their point of sale and at the same time you could also get a space by the roadside where you put someone you trust, to sell to consumers and also make phone calls while you sell to retailers. I bet your N200,000 will be more than enough to do this. In Nigeria today you need a stable income to meet your daily needs, if you invest in equity or stocks you might go hungry before it matures.

@sbucareer
I can advise you on how to invest your 10,000 pounds in IT biz in the UK, that money might sound big but when it gets to Naija you will then see there are lots of challenges here that might stop your biz from moving forward, you might run out of patience or be frustrated especially when you are not in the system. Please contact me @: quantum.resourcesinc@gmail.com
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by chatwitken: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
I will suggest you invest in exportation of cow gallstone and it is highly profitable. You can get more information about the step by step process on this site

http://kenomie..com/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by PrinceA3: 12:45am On Nov 26, 2009
For whoever is interested, I supply PS3 -120GB Slim for just N57k. However you will need to buy 4 or more to get this price. This systems are supplied from US direct.

Princemill03@yahoo.com
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by next1(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2009
hi,
Cattle business is very lucrative. If you are in Lagos you can make up to 20% monthly. It is not seasonal though price may vary from time to time. Cows are very useful in diverse ways apart from being a primary source of protein. All the extracts are useful. You can up your profit by butchering ie slaughtering and dressing the cows for the market. This can double your margin.

TYPICAL BUTHERS’ DAILY SALES RECORDS

CAPITAL: N150,000

EXPENDITURE:

COST OF A 200 Kg COW – 105,000
LADA (ROYALTY) - 2000
LEVIES – 2500
TRANSPORTATION FROM THE SLAB TO THE LOADING BAY – 1000
LABOR - 3000
MISCELLANEOUS – 2000
TOTAL: 115,500

SALES:

HEAD – 7000
SKIN – 5000
INNARDS – 13000
EJA (REMNANTS) – N2500
GIZARD – N300
TAIL – N2000
PENIS (FOR MALE) – N350
MUSCLE – N500
BONES – N6000
BEEF @ N600 PER Kg, ASSUMING BEEF IS 140 Kg – N84, 000
TOTAL: N120,650

PROFIT: N5150
This is a based on killing just one cow.
contact me on 08038408441 or info@multibusinessnetwork.com for more details

3 Likes

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by amitagep: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2009
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
01-7492114 & 08055269016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by WANGKU: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2010
Buying mobile phones wholesale from China, meet MR Wang ku.
Nigeria is the biggest mobile phone market in Africa. Nigerians rely heavily on their cell phones to stay in touch and it is a big part of their lives.
You can find the latest handsets being sold here in places like Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos. These phones are imported mainly from South East Asia and sold at good profit locally.
I met one of the main suppliers from China and asked him a few questions about how to get good suppliers of mobile phones at competitive prices. His name is Mr WANG KU of SMILE INTERNATIONAL TRADING LTD, who work with more than 100 factories in China.
I think you will find the interview interesting because he gives useful advice at the end to those looking to get into the business for the first time. And, you can contact him at the end. MR Wang ku (pictured) Mike:Hi Mr Wang ku how you doing?
Mr Wang ku: Fine thank you. You have a nice site.
Mike: Thanks, I try my best.
Why do you like Nigeria?
Firstly, I’ve some Nigerian customers, they’re open, honest and friendly. I feel happy to do business with them. And we’re friends now.
Secondly, being 1st big country in Africa continent, Nigeria market has considerable potential. As long as we supply acceptable price products with GOOD quality, Nigerians will welcome us and be our friends. Also we welcome whoever wanna start business come to us and make mutual beneficial cooperation with us.
How long have you been doing business in Nigeria?
Three years.
What kinds of mobile phones do you supply to Nigeria?
Nokia, Samsung, Chinese brand
Which ones have been the most successful?
Chinese brand
Some people don't like China branded phones, why do you think that is?
Too many factories in China. Also too many price and quality levels. Sometimes, people only pay attention to low price and forget the quality issue. After getting their phone, they know it’s cheap BUT POOR QUALITY. However, it’s too late.
We know most of the factories in China, including their factory history, quality and price level. So we can choose acceptable price phone with good quality for customers. We can save customer’s time and energy. This is our advantage!
Do you handle the delivery?
We can handle the delivery and arrange to send the phone to customer’s door. Customer should pay for the delivery charge.
Also customer can contact his cargo forwarder in person and pay delivery charge in person. Just tell us the cargo forwarder contact details and we ensure the goods delivered out safely.
What's the average time delivery takes door to door?
By DHL from China to Lagos in Nigeria, it takes about one week.
How do you support your customers?
1st: we must ensure we give our customer acceptable price BUT ALSO good quality product.
2nd: Warranty: our phone’s warranty is one year. Except LCD screen breakage by man-made
3rd: If customer has any requirement about accessories, they can contact us whenever necessary. We’re always ready to support our customer throughout the world.
4th: Also customers are always welcomed to give us feedback or improvement idea so we can service our customer better.
What's your preferred payment method?
100% by T/T.
If the Qty is more than 1000 pcs, we can give customer 50% deposit first, the balance paid before shipment.
Because normally we can ship goods out within one week, to save customer bank transfer fee, we suggest customer to pay us one time.
Finally, what advice would you give to Nigerians starting in the mobile phone business?
Firstly, congratulations to those who wanna start phone business. Because their choice is wise and far-sight.
Being 1st big country in Africa continent, out of question, Nigeria market is indeed potential and beneficial, because cellphone is indispensable in people’s daily life. Otherwise people will be isolated. And now more and more people become affordable for a phone.
Secondly, some tips to people to start their business easier.
1st: make it clear which brand is preferred in local market.
2nd: find out what kind of function people need, such as camera, TV, MP3 and so on.
3rd: find out how much USD is acceptable for people
4th: forward above information to us, we’ll search appropriate phone for customer.
5th: to test the market and test our phone quality, we suggest customer only take 20 pcs more or less for the 1st order. After checking the phone quality in person, customer can improve their Qty.
If you like to buy from Mr WANG KU or need more information about catalog and pricing, please use the form below. CONTACT…15249732711 GELLYWALES@MAIL.RU

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by WANGKU: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2010
Buying mobile phones wholesale from China, meet MR Wang ku.
Nigeria is the biggest mobile phone market in Africa. Nigerians rely heavily on their cell phones to stay in touch and it is a big part of their lives.
You can find the latest handsets being sold here in places like Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos. These phones are imported mainly from South East Asia and sold at good profit locally.
I met one of the main suppliers from China and asked him a few questions about how to get good suppliers of mobile phones at competitive prices. His name is Ray Mao of SMILE INTERNATIONAL TRADING LTD, who work with more than 100 factories in China.
I think you will find the interview interesting because he gives useful advice at the end to those looking to get into the business for the first time. And, you can contact him at the end. MR Wang ku (pictured) Mike:Hi Mr Wang ku how you doing?
Mr Wang ku: Fine thank you. You have a nice site.
Mike: Thanks, I try my best.
Why do you like Nigeria?
Firstly, I’ve some Nigerian customers, they’re open, honest and friendly. I feel happy to do business with them. And we’re friends now.
Secondly, being 1st big country in Africa continent, Nigeria market has considerable potential. As long as we supply acceptable price products with GOOD quality, Nigerians will welcome us and be our friends. Also we welcome whoever wanna start business come to us and make mutual beneficial cooperation with us.
How long have you been doing business in Nigeria?
Three years.
What kinds of mobile phones do you supply to Nigeria?
Nokia, Samsung, Chinese brand
Which ones have been the most successful?
Chinese brand
Some people don't like China branded phones, why do you think that is?
Too many factories in China. Also too many price and quality levels. Sometimes, people only pay attention to low price and forget the quality issue. After getting their phone, they know it’s cheap BUT POOR QUALITY. However, it’s too late.
We know most of the factories in China, including their factory history, quality and price level. So we can choose acceptable price phone with good quality for customers. We can save customer’s time and energy. This is our advantage!
Do you handle the delivery?
We can handle the delivery and arrange to send the phone to customer’s door. Customer should pay for the delivery charge.
Also customer can contact his cargo forwarder in person and pay delivery charge in person. Just tell us the cargo forwarder contact details and we ensure the goods delivered out safely.
What's the average time delivery takes door to door?
By DHL from China to Lagos in Nigeria, it takes about one week.
How do you support your customers?
1st: we must ensure we give our customer acceptable price BUT ALSO good quality product.
2nd: Warranty: our phone’s warranty is one year. Except LCD screen breakage by man-made
3rd: If customer has any requirement about accessories, they can contact us whenever necessary. We’re always ready to support our customer throughout the world.
4th: Also customers are always welcomed to give us feedback or improvement idea so we can service our customer better.
What's your preferred payment method?
100% by T/T.
If the Qty is more than 1000 pcs, we can give customer 50% deposit first, the balance paid before shipment.
Because normally we can ship goods out within one week, to save customer bank transfer fee, we suggest customer to pay us one time.
Finally, what advice would you give to Nigerians starting in the mobile phone business?
Firstly, congratulations to those who wanna start phone business. Because their choice is wise and far-sight.
Being 1st big country in Africa continent, out of question, Nigeria market is indeed potential and beneficial, because cellphone is indispensable in people’s daily life. Otherwise people will be isolated. And now more and more people become affordable for a phone.
Secondly, some tips to people to start their business easier.
1st: make it clear which brand is preferred in local market.
2nd: find out what kind of function people need, such as camera, TV, MP3 and so on.
3rd: find out how much USD is acceptable for people
4th: forward above information to us, we’ll search appropriate phone for customer.
5th: to test the market and test our phone quality, we suggest customer only take 20 pcs more or less for the 1st order. After checking the phone quality in person, customer can improve their Qty.
If you like to buy from Mr WANG KU or need more information about catalog and pricing, please use the form below. CONTACT…+8615249732711 GELLYWALES@MAIL.RU

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by longlink2: 5:19am On Jul 19, 2010
Sure that money can start good business if you manage the business well, visit computer village to get business idea that is doing well
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2010
YES U CAN DO A LOT WITH 1/4 OF THAT AMOUNT AND MAKE MORE TRICE OF UR START OF CAPITAL.
I RECOMMEND BULK SMS FOR YOU AND YOU CAN REACH ME TO HELP YOU GET STARTED.
YOU MUST FIRST HAVE THE PASSION AND DRIVE TO SUCCEED,THEN THE SKY WILL BE UR STARTING POINT THEN.
THIS IS WHAT I DO BELOW

IM GLAD THIS FORUM AFFORDS US ALL THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADVERTISE OUR BUSINESSES.
VUBACO BULK SMS SERVICES

VUBACO MARKETING COMPANY IS A LEADING BULK SMS ADVERTISING PROVIDER.

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PLATFORM TO REACH OUT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
WITH ANY INFORMATION YOU WANT TO PASS ACROSS TO THE PUBLIC IRRESPECTIVE OF LOCATION DIRECTLY INTO THEIR MOBILE PHONES WHICH TENDS TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE,PRECISE AND CHEAPER COMPARE TO OTHER MODES OF ADVERTISING SUCH AS T.V,RADIO AND THE PRINT MEDIA.

YOU CAN DEPLOY OUR SERVICES FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES i.e

CAMPAIGN PURPOSES
CHURCH ACTIVITIES
WEDDING I.V's
SALES
BUSINESS PROMOTIONS
GENERAL AWARENESS TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT YOUR SERVICES.etc

THERE ARE VARIOUS BULK SMS PROVIDERS OUT THERE,BUT WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE IS THAT WE PROVIDE THE DATA BASE OF 65% ACTIVE SUBSCRIBERS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE GSM NET WORK ANY RECIPIENT SUBSCRIBES TO.

WE PROVIDE SUCH PHONE NUMBERS TO OUR CLIENTS WITH OUT EXTRA COST AND TO ANY 26 STATES OF THE FEDERATION AND THE ONES WE DON'T HAVE AT THE MOMENT COULD BE GOTTEN WITHIN 48HRS OF NOTIFICATION.

YOU ONLY PAY FOR THE UNITS SUBSCRIBED FOR AND WE PROVIDE THE DATA BASE FOR YOU WITHOUT ANY EXTRA COST.

SO THAT'S OUR STRONG HOLD,WHILE OTHER PROVIDERS ONLY ALLOCATE YOUR PAID UNITS WITHOUT GOING FURTHER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NUMBERS OF ACTIVE PHONE USERS DATA BASE IN THE COUNTRY THAT SUITS YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE.

OUR DATA BASE IS ALSO CLASSIFIED INTO THE WORKING CLASS SECTOR AND THAT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

WE WILL ATTEND TO YOU ANYWHERE YOU ARE,SO YOUR LOCATION IS NOT A BARRIER TO US.

FOR INQUIRES CALL 08182018736
EMAIL US AT-vubacosms@yahoo.com

im looking forward to your candid response.
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by tunde121oke: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
Get 5 free sms when you sign up today !!! at www.pricelessng.com
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by mousefind: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2011
How to effectively Advertise your business for FREE!!!

by Vivacity PR on Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 4:21pm

Ok guys its the 2nd month of the year so Ann will ask "Are half way through your First quarter targets for 2011". Now I do hope your answer to that is YES.

If it isnt dont stress im always here to help

As a small business you will recognise the need to promote your business.

With a bit of creativity and some work on your part there are a number of ways to advertise your business for free.

Many local businesses struggle to find ways to promote themselves, get links, rank in search engines, and ultimately drive traffic to their websites. Most small businesses also have limited budgets making the task more difficult. Have a look at these suggestions and feel free to contact me if you need more help.

1. Write a press release

Doing something newsworthy? If you are you can always submit a press release. Writing a press release is the best way to generate some free publicity. Basically, most journalists do not have much time to write stories, so if you can provide them with easily written text it becomes quite easy for them to publish it. But be careful and don’t presume that your story will be interesting. The fact that you sell a product is not very interesting. Interesting stories are more likely to be human interest, or about a new business opening. Look inside a publication to see what sorts of stories that they publish and write your press release like one of these. You do not have to pay tons of money to get viewers to click on your ad.

Advertise here for FREE!! www.mousefind.com {for advertisers in Nigeria} www.surfnest.com {for advertisers in,  the united Kingdom}

Read more here:
http://www.facebook.com/notes/vivacity-pr/how-to-effectively-advertise-your-business-for-free/10150141991725917
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by LagBlogger(m): 5:01am On Nov 29, 2011

1 Like

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by clip: 2:56am On Feb 08, 2012
This is a good thread lets keep the flag going

1 Like

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by tubobety: 4:25am On Feb 24, 2012
You all that drop comments on here are bunch of ideas, with a good govt you all will achieve alot
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by kross01(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2012
next1:

hi,
Cattle business is very lucrative. If you are in Lagos you can make up to 20% monthly. It is not seasonal though price may vary from time to time. Cows are very useful in diverse ways apart from being a primary source of protein. All the extracts are useful. You can up your profit by butchering ie slaughtering and dressing the cows for the market. This can double your margin.

EXPENDITURE:

LADA (ROYALTY) - 2000
LEVIES – 2500
LABOR - 3000
MISCELLANEOUS – 2000

SALES:

HEAD – 7000
SKIN – 5000
INNARDS – 13000
EJA (REMNANTS) – N2500
GIZARD – N300
TAIL – N2000
joystick (FOR MALE) – N350
MUSCLE – N500
BONES – N6000

next1:

hi,

EXPENDITURE:

LADA (ROYALTY) - 2000
LEVIES – 2500
LABOR - 3000
MISCELLANEOUS – 2000

SALES:

HEAD – 7000
SKIN – 5000
INNARDS – 13000
EJA (REMNANTS) – N2500
*GIZARD – N300*
TAIL – N2000
joystick (FOR MALE) – N350
MUSCLE – N500
BONES – N6000

& so mr multibusinessnetwork, i neva knew cows now have gizards or maybe u think members of this forum are cows too? Naija & our brand of insincere biz guys sef!

4 Likes

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by moneymyway2012: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2012
can you use phone or computer to browse on internet?if yes then let me show you a way one on one with live demostration.moneymyway2012@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by bodmax: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
I have done well read through but I have something to say, you know as far as you learned.
Please check this link, learn and discover your options are endless.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=876162.msg10241552#msg10241552
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by Thethy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by ayandee: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2012
A lot depends on what you term to be good business. I started my book retail biz last month with just 4k (i mean four thousand naira) and today i've had a turnover of about 40k (in just one month). I do it parttime cos i have a regular job. As small as it appears, i consider it an impressive start. I realise there are people like me who love books but due to their busy work schedule, they find it difficult to go to bookshops. I source for books of popular authors with interesting titles and take to them during lunch hour(thanks to amazon). The prices are a bit lower than bookshop prices as i do not pay rent. U sell more if u can give concise and interesting description of d content of d books (u need a sharp mouth and a smiling face). I also gave out a free e-book to all customers so i have their email addresses and can inform them of my new collections without going to them. This is just testing d waters. I intend to expand my customer base. Money is important but isn't all there is to starting a biz. U need to identify a need and fill it.

2 Likes

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by whyitworks: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
You can start a multi million dollar business like I am doing for 88,030 Naira.
It does not take 200,000 Naira only 88,030 Naira.

Elgie Young
http://www.coffeechecks.com
Email: elgie@lifechangeracademy.com

Re: Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? by shpinvestment: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
TEE ZERO: Quote from Kelvin
Yea of course, maybe it can assist you in selling pure water in a show glass
Alright am just kidding. Well it all depends on the kind of business you would like to start up and where you would like to set it up. There are various consultants in town, Contact any of them for professional information

Kelvin,
You would be surprised what kind of daily income you can make by 'selling pure water in a show glass.' Ok, forget about the show glass, think of a cooler. The other day, I was at my barber's and the female barber who assists the owner of the salon had a cooler of water by the side. As we talked, she made me realise that she could do with a bigger cooler as the demand was so very high. How much was the bigger cooler? N2,000 or so. I gave her half of it. Two weeks later, she had bought a bigger cooler and from the look of things she indeed needed another bigger cooler. I didn't ask how much she made in a day, but, as it were the demand was the most important thing to her: it was high. Just find a need and fill it. And, be not ashamed. Like an unemployed cousin-in-law of mine who I had asked one day what her passion was? When she told me she could weave, I told her she could start a 'dial-a-weave' business. I was even ready to throw in the seed capital to do a classified and some flyers (all these couldn't have cost me more than N10,000). All she needed to do was put her number in the advert, requesting for ladies who needed home service to call and book for the service. To take it further, she could get a list of good weavers whom she could call at the shortest notice to go and weave for the ladies. (And, believe me there are quite a number of ladies who would rather have the weavers come to their homes. For a little premium. Well, what did my cousin-in-law do? She listened to my 'business plan' which, if you must know, came by some impulse, and said she would get back to me. She never did.

Most people cant see,thats why they never take the little necessary steps that will lead them to greatness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.