Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) (23549 Views)

Adebo Ogundoyin Becomes Speaker Oyo Assembly At 32 Years (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of Murdered Oyo House Of Rep Member "Hon Sugar Olatoye" / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Tiwaz2: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2018
Speaker of the Oyo House of Assembly, Honourable Michael Adeyemo, is dead.

Some members of the House of Assembly confirmed this to Channels Television, on Friday and expressed shock over the news of the death.

The cause of his death is, however, yet to be ascertained.

His body is currently being taken to the morgue.

Details Later…

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/04/breaking-michael-adeyemo-oyo-house-of-assembly-speaker-is-dead/

1 Share

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2018
RIP
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2018
shocked

One more corrupt politician down.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by tropaz(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2018
I heard the news and felt goose bumps all over me cry
I was actually discussing Nigeria politics with my friend yesterday.
He said its impossible to be a proactive politician without some strong diabolic, metaphysical and spiritual back up. I'm scared!!!!
I love selfless politics but I don't want to die like millipede

@nwaamaikpe
You need prayers. The only good thing about you is your use of English...
RIP to the dead

11 Likes

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Samtash(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2018
eyaaa...but why politicians dying like this.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

They've killed him. Politics and Juju

☣ ☠
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2018
grin
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Oti4truth: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2018
RIP Man. This is a warning for we the living that every soul shall taste death.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Lukgaf(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Iku to ni waasi

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by IME1: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2018
cry
May his soul rest in peace.
Oyo state house of assembly was among the first I ever went to during sitting
The speaker was a woman then.
The speaker who died is not a lesson to anyone
But a reminder that we are all pilgrims, actors, passers by and breath
Come today gone tomorrow.

How many of you have been in public transport when a reckless driver passes a terrible accident scene yet still accelerates that that was the person's I'll luck.
As a speaker, house of rep member, senator, minister, professor, musician, doctor, surveyor, farmers, and so many others are dying so will everyone reading this and logging into NL.

all we need do is humble ourselves knowing life is owned by and owed to none, accept that the man Jesus Christ (Who was born a Jew and could have been an Arab, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Caucasian all at the same time) is the son of God and saviour of the world.
Accept Him as your Lord and Redeemer, repent of your sins, ask Him to come into your heart and live holy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Always remember Allah in all we do!

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by veekid(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2018
This one no even get jazzman
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Ajimobi
Ajimobi
Ajimobi
How many times did i call you?
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2018
"His body is currently being taken to the morgue". na kitchen he for dey abi. adebayo shittu we can see ya work o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by magiki(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2018
May he R.I.P
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by slawomir: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Samtash:

cowardd

for every day we live we are faced with more than a hundred way to die

death is only the beginning
we are born to die

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by czarina(f): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2018
RIP to him cry cry cry cry

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by MrAnele(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2018
.. If you can read this... i want you to know this... You will die one day
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by hannysur8(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Rip to a good leader

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by derancle: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Samtash:
They are evil
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Life
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Good news
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2018
He died at a time Oyo state and Nigeria needed his services the most.

He shall be greatly missed...

RIP Sir

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by haywhy1026(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2018
RIP
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by innocential3032(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2018
Samtash:
it is the lord doing,since we cn nt do wat lawrence did to the ghanian corrupt politicians,back then, here in nigeria, we cry to God in prayer n he must take them one by one. Dunno if this one is a bad leader sha. Rip
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Jethrolite(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One more corrupt politician down.
You profit nothing from their death. There are at least 20 more corrupt politicians in queue to replace him.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by johnnyvid(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2018
may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Noloss(f): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2018
If only death could be bribed! Chai! I wonder the faith of the less privileged.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2018
Vanity upon vanity.
May God accept his soul and comfort the bereaved family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa / Okorocha: EFCC Blocking Me From Presidential Screening / Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.