Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. (9542 Views)

I Do Feel Jealous,about My Mum.is This Normal? / I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by doyle44: 3:42pm On May 18, 2010
so ever since i started dating her i've had a jealousy issue. this guy has really become close to my girlfriend, and its really bugging the poo out of me. just seeing him with her makes my stomach turn every time, and i'm really getting sick of it. this problem has been caused partly by facebook and at school. i've talked to her many times about how i feel about him, and it doesnt seem to cross her mind how much it bugs me. i've been noticing that shes been paying much more attention to him at school then me. so here are the things that are bugging me. on facebook, 3/4's of the stuff she posts are about him. she talks to her friends about him on wall to wall all the time. she even talks to him on wall to wall, and it really bugs me. almost everytime i'm with her at school or out in public, i notice she's texting him all the time. i've seen them walking around school by themselves and they chill at her locker all the time. the biggest problem is that they have first period together. i purposely walk by their class to see what theyre doing. everytime i walk by i see them sitting together, either with another friend or by themselves. i can tell theyre always talking about something that makes them laugh, and it bugs me that i cant be there instead of him. yesterday i walked by and she was hitting repeatedly with her hand on his leg. i actually wanted to cry it hurt me so bad. i told her about it and she said he was acting like an idiot, although it looked she was having fun, laughing and everything. she just doesnt understand how much it pisses me off, and yet she continues to do these things when i'm not around. i also have this strange feeling that they hang out behind my back, as they live so close to eachother. its almost like he is her second boyfriend. it just bugs me that she never acts the way she does with him towards me. whenever she sees me she doesnt even look like shes excited to see me or anything, yet when she sees adam, and a select few other people, shes her regular happy go lucky self, smiling, and yelling their name. i just dont understand her. anybody got any advice or suggestions?
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by Dark1(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2010
Save urself further heartache, if all u posted up there is true then its tym 4 u 2 pack it in. move on 4 she's gone.
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 18, 2010
doyle44:

so ever since i started dating her i've had a jealousy issue. this guy has really become close to my girlfriend, and its really bugging the poo out of me. just seeing him with her makes my stomach turn every time, and i'm really getting sick of it. this problem has been caused partly by facebook and at school. i've talked to her many times about how i feel about him, and it doesnt seem to cross her mind how much it bugs me. i've been noticing that shes been paying much more attention to him at school then me. so here are the things that are bugging me. on facebook, 3/4's of the stuff she posts are about him. she talks to her friends about him on wall to wall all the time. she even talks to him on wall to wall, and it really bugs me. almost everytime i'm with her at school or out in public, i notice she's texting him all the time. i've seen them walking around school by themselves and they chill at her locker all the time. the biggest problem is that they have first period together. i purposely walk by their class to see what theyre doing. everytime i walk by i see them sitting together, either with another friend or by themselves. i can tell theyre always talking about something that makes them laugh, and it bugs me that i cant be there instead of him. yesterday i walked by and she was hitting repeatedly with her hand on his leg. i actually wanted to cry it hurt me so bad. i told her about it and she said he was acting like an idiot, although it looked she was having fun, laughing and everything. she just doesnt understand how much it pisses me off, and yet she continues to do these things when i'm not around. i also have this strange feeling that they hang out behind my back, as they live so close to eachother. its almost like he is her second boyfriend. it just bugs me that she never acts the way she does with him towards me. whenever she sees me she doesnt even look like shes excited to see me or anything, yet when she sees adam, and a select few other people, shes her regular happy go lucky self, smiling, and yelling their name. i just dont understand her. anybody got any advice or suggestions?

wrong, he is the first, while you are the second. Wake up and smile the coffee
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by Igwe9(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2010
This your case is similar to this one ''Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out '' shocked
you better remove the monkeys' hand from the soup before it turns to a human hand
cool
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by seun0622(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2010
@ poster

Do you really need anybody to tell you that she has never been your girl in the first place. You only tot she was! Sorry forget her and move ahead!
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by BeautfulB(f): 5:01pm On May 18, 2010
i'll advise you to move on with your life, just ack as if u dont know wats going on and look for a close female friend, then see her reaction. goodluck.
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by neily(f): 5:40pm On May 18, 2010
Really? Very funny! And u re still there parading urself as her boyfriend. My dear move on with ur life.
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by luap: 6:55pm On May 18, 2010
Have fun with this to practice your game. You lost her cause you had no control over her. She did not follow you, but she is following someone else. Man up and start getting your expectations met, she will follow.
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by boomii(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2010
Do you need a soothsayer or a spiritualist to tell you it's over? just try and move on with your life
Thats my two cents.
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by iyobs7(f): 11:31pm On May 18, 2010
i have the same problem!!! her excuse is that they are just good friends and she enjoys the friendship of male friends to female friends!!! isnt this crazy but she vows undying love and accuse me of not trusting her, but how can I?
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by aggie18(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
Yeah I had a similar issue with my gf. She has a guy best friend who she knew longer than me. Yes, i knew this before i dated her but it didn't really hit me till over time. The fact that she was talking to another guy, got to me. But I knew myself, I was just jealous. So It bothered me but I kept it to myself. Till, One day my gf was at a college trip and wanted me to attend this event that was happening at the trip with her. I didn't know the location or directions so she told me to look into her e-mail to find the directions. She actually gave me her email and password. So i went in there to do what i had to do. I'm not going to lie, I took the advantage to view her other e-mails. What did i find E-mails from her guy best friend and her calling each other "hun", and she was telling him all of our problems in the relationship. I was pissed off. I called her back calmly and asked her about the e-mails i had found. She was angry because I looked at them. But i told her, I thought I would of trusted you anyways from doing this kind of crap to me. She was bummed a little while after that. First thought was to break up from her quick. But then she promised me she wouldn't do anything like that again. So i believed her and told her that if something like happened again, I'm through. Ever since then I didn't like her best friend considering he was like that. Also he called her "baby", right in front of me. I was about to beat the shit out of him. But my girl friend got mad at him and left so i followed her. idk what had happened between those two but i do know I have a hard time trusting her again like i did before. First I was just jealous, but now i have a reason to not accept that ass in our relationship. Recently she has told me that he apologized to her for not being there for her. She told me that she talked to him telling him that she just wants to be friends and that he will have to respect me. It's hard cause i'm a freshman in college and she's a junior in high school. I know it might sound wrong but we've known each other for a long time. But I learn to trust her again, and that reality exists. So it's up to you man. By the sounds of it she doesn't at least tell u that she'll try to be more caring towards you. So move on and find a girl who cares for you and loves you for who u are. Remember, if there is no trust, than there is nothing.
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
[size=18pt]gawdemit aggie![/size] grin

i wrote a LONG essay only to find out this thread is a year old! grin grin
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by Skii(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
Thumbs up to this thread
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by aggie18(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
Lmao smiley
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by mashnino(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
ogbeni pack out na, like u dnt knew dat u cnt make her happy again. imagine rhe guy askin her out, she will look for a way to dump u for the guy. so guy act up asaply man
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by MMM2(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
angry
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
M M M:

angry

fix your face naa! grin
we all know you are the poster,
i know it sucks to be you but don't make it so obvious! cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by MMM2(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^ then u re d girl undecided
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
M M M:

^^^ then u re d girl undecided

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMM!!!! interesting.

MMM where are you located? are you in the UK? cool
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by MrsChima1(f): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2011
London Star: Toto Bandit Wanted by British Intelligence.  Ransom $1.00 and a lint.
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by tellwisdom: 12:28am On Oct 13, 2011
Op report him to EGEDE boiz, let them beat him angry angry
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by omega25red(m): 12:38am On Oct 13, 2011
poster

start fncking the shyt out of her now so that when she leaves you for this other dude you wont feel so bad tongue
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by Ranoscky(m): 1:15am On Oct 13, 2011
^^ The best advice so far.
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by MMM2(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2011
msdarkskin NOpe angry am in KU embarassed do what us 2 winkwinkwinkwinkwink
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by MMM2(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2011
and how much is ur commission angryangryangryangryangry
Mrs, Chima:

London Star: Toto Bandit Wanted by British Intelligence.  Ransom $1.00 and a lint. 
Re: I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2012
adusol:

wrong, he is the first, while you are the second. Wake up and smile the coffee
^^^^^^^^This!

(1) (Reply)

hmm / What Women Want / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.