Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tips To Make Your Perfume Longlasting - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips To Make Your Perfume Longlasting (2310 Views)

Tips And Tricks To Making Your Perfume Last All Day (pictures) - Men And Women / Why Your Perfume Does Not Last Long / Vaseline (and Other Suprising Tips) To Make Your Perfume Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Make Your Perfume Longlasting by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2018
5 TIPS TO ACHIEVE LASTING SCENT WITH YOUR PERFUME

1.) Pulse points play a major role upon where we should apply our perfume. The pulse points are located at the temples, the base of the throat, between the breasts, the wrists, the bend of the elbow. Pulse points that you have to pay more attention are at the back of the knees and the ankles. Since scent travels upward, these scent locations are very important. And most people skip these pulse points when applying perfume. Don’t apply behind your ears – instead, go for the jaw line, close to the ear.

2.) Apply lotion before applying your perfume.

3.) When you spray perfume on your wrist, never rub it together because it would “compress” the scent and won’t allow the scent to develop naturally with your body chemistry.

4.) Spray your hairbrush with a favorite scent and run it through your hair.

5.) Put a bit of Vaseline (olive oil or Shea butter would work well too) on the points you plan to spray on. The scent will adhere better.

Remember, the trick to perfume application is not quantity, but quality. The longer your perfume lasts when you wear it, the less you have to use (and that saves cash!). However, perfume is a cosmetic. It’s only temporary, and no matter what you do, it will eventually evaporate completely.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

To order call;
Call: 08034379308
Email: perfumista.ng@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/Perfumz/

Re: Tips To Make Your Perfume Longlasting by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
The Difference Between ‘Eau de Toilette’ and ‘Eau de Parfum’

The difference is simply a matter of the AMOUNT or concentration of oils found in the fragrance. The scents mainly fall into the below categories:

- Eau de Toilette contains up to around 10% aromatic essence (you may want to carry your Eau de Toilette in your bag to top up throughout the day to help keep the scent lasting);
- Eau de Parfum’s concentration of oils is over 15%, sometimes reaching as high as 20% (this concentration will have the scent lasting into the evening); and finally
Perfume’s concentration of essences is as much as 40% (this means you’ll need to wear very little to keep the scent lasting all day and night).

This also helps to explain why ‘Eau de Parfum’ is usually more expensive than ‘Eau de Toilette’ as the scent lasts longer because of the higher concentration of essence found here, so a little goes a LONG way…with ‘Perfume’ being the very highest, and therefore – PRICIEST.

To order call;
Call: 08034379308
Re: Tips To Make Your Perfume Longlasting by Nobody: 10:14am On May 04, 2018
Perfume Journey: How to Start Enjoying and Exploring Fragrance

Whenever I mention to a new acquaintance that I work in fragrance and we plunge into a discussion of perfume, most people remark that they never thought that scents could be so fascinating. We take our nose for granted. In various surveys asking people what sense they would most likely give up, most select their sense of smell. But it only takes a moment of reflection to realize how hard this loss would be. As many studies show, without the sense of smell, our food tastes bland, our libido suffers, our world loses color and even our memories becomes so much poorer. The message is simple: take care of your nose and use it to its full capacity.

Enjoying perfume is only one facet of being scent obsessed–cooking, gardening, and even something as simple as taking a walk in the park counts too. But perfume is such a great adventure. It cheers me up when I feel down. It makes me feel elegant. It indulges my fantasies and wanderlust. Exploring scents for their rich history and fascinating craftsmanship gives me as much satisfaction as art and music, and it is just as rewarding.
Re: Tips To Make Your Perfume Longlasting by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 19, 2018
But when you are standing in front of a crowded perfume bar, it’s easy to feel disoriented. Where do you start? What do you smell? It doesn’t help that the sales associates are only pushing the new releases their brand pays them to promote or that they are usually not trained enough to guide you. I wish I could go to the perfume counter with you and spray away (although I admit to being just as confused when I face the dozens of perfume bottles filled with nearly identical juice). Instead, I decided to take a look at Bois de Jasmin’s archives and highlight articles relating to different aspects of perfume enjoyment. I hope that this selection will be helpful both to perfume newbies and perfumistas with many years of perfume exploration under their belts. I also look forward to hearing your tips and thoughts on this topic.
Re: Tips To Make Your Perfume Longlasting by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 22, 2018
How to Approach the Perfume Counter

If you are reading this blog, you’re probably already interested enough in perfume to be curious to explore more. Perhaps, you have a couple of perfumes in your collection and are looking either to expand your wardrobe or to try something new. The reason I start this discussion by talking about the perfume counter is because that’s where most of us dip our toes into the endless sea of perfume. Approaching the perfume counter in the right way and figuring out how to make sense of what you find there is essential. In my Perfume Shopping Tips Article, I talk about ways to research scent selection, how to smell, and most important, how not to get overwhelmed by the choice at the perfume bar.

When you are just starting out in your perfume hobby, you should smell as much as possible and don’t rush into purchasing anything. Instead, collect samples and revisit them from time to time to hone your nose and to learn about your tastes. The most important person you have to please is yourself, so listen to your instincts. A beautiful perfume will give you an emotional rush and butterflies in your stomach.

Building a Perfume Wardrobe

The promise of a signature scent is tempting–a scented signature that our friends and loved ones will always associate with us, but is it really so fulfilling? In Signature Scent, fragrance expert Marian Bendeth explores why a signature perfume may not the best way to wear fragrance. We don’t wear the same clothes, eat the same food or listen to the same music. In the same way, having a perfume wardrobe might be a more enjoyable way to dress up in fragrance. By a perfume wardrobe, I don’t mean a collection of dozens of perfumes. A small, well-edited selection is much better anyway. In Building Perfume Wardrobe, I describe how I approach building my own wardrobe.

Under the tag how-to-wear-perfume, you will find lots of posts about different ways to enjoy fragrance. There are no specific rules, and your choices will be driven by your personal preferences. Be sure to read the comment sections for these articles, because they are full of great and inspiring advice.
Re: Tips To Make Your Perfume Longlasting by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
The Art of Seducing Yourself : How to Select Perfume

“What fragrance drives men/women crazy?” This is one of the most frequent email inquiries I receive. Given that fragrance preferences are very subjective and personal, a search for a single magic potion that will work on everyone for every event is meaningless. In fact, I would go further to say that it is pointless to search for a perfume to seduce your lover. Perfume is an extension and reflection of your personality; it should be worn to seduce oneself. Everything else will follow. “The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you,” said Coco Chanel whose Chanel No 5 is still a best-seller almost a century later. The same philosophy applies to fragrance. The most seductive perfume is the one that smells great on you.

The subject of perfume is often steeped in a myriad of myths. For instance, one is advised that rubbing wrists together “crushes molecules.” If that were the case, the job of chemists would be much easier. Or that fresh floral fragrances are only for the summer. In fact, they can work beautifully in the winter by reminding you of spring. Or that you should reserve the richest concentration, extrait de parfum, for the evening and wear the lightest, eau de toilette, during the day. However, many parfums stay close to the skin and therefore make superb and subtle daytime fragrances. Your preferences and lifestyle should be the ultimate guide.

A few decades ago, we had been told to find a signature fragrance and develop loyalty to one perfume. Now, the marketing of perfume is all about change and novelty. In the same vein, statements like “all men like __; all women like __ (insert the latest fad in the blank)” should be disregarded. Since every man or woman has his or her own preferences, finding a crowd pleaser will only lead you to something bland and characterless. We are constantly bombarded with messages designed to influence our likes and dislikes; however, wearing and living with scent is a very intimate activity.

Forcing yourself to love a particular perfume is just as unnatural as forcing love in relationships. Therefore, take marketing pronouncements with a grain of skepticism and be guided by your instincts. Below, I give a few pointers on how to seduce yourself with fragrance. In a way, they are my suggestions on how to start a passionate love affair with perfume in general.

Before you venture to the fragrance counter, decide what scents you like. Our vision centric culture leaves us with few experiences that develop our vocabulary for scent. Try to describe your favorite scents in words: with what are they associated; why do you like them? Jot down your favorite fragrances on a piece of paper as well as your favorite smells.
Re: Tips To Make Your Perfume Longlasting by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Giorgio Armani Si Passione EDP 100ml Perfume For Women
PRICE: #41,500

In December 2017, Armani launches a new edition of Sì fragrance from 2013, represented by Hollywood actress Cate Blanchett. Sì Passione is a reinterpretation of the original that gives it a new dimension - described as "an irresistible combination of grace, strength and independent spirit." Announced as an intense, uncompromising scent, it is made for a confident woman who dares to say yes, and is to embody the red lipstick effect in the bottle.

Sì Passione is a bright and sensual perfume that emits confidence, seduction, and strength. Bright and fresh in its initial impression, Sì Passione opens with notes of spicy pink pepper, like a burst of adrenaline. After initially drawing attention, sparkling and radiant pear brightens the iconic juicy blackcurrant to add boldness. A floral heart beats passionately with rose and feminine jasmine to create a powerful scent, like a seemingly fragile woman who shows incredible strength when guided by passion. The addition of heliotrope makes this perfume addictive and acts as an invitation to self-indulgence and pleasure. The warm and sensual vanilla and cedarwood dry down mirrors the self-assurance that a swipe of red lipstick can instantly give the wearer.

The fragrance is available as a 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

To order call;
Call: 07067871581

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful And Simple Ankara Gown Styles / Latest Ankara Dress: Gown Styles 2022 / Sewing And Drafting Trainings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.