₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,277,550 members, 4,991,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2019 at 12:50 PM

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage - Culture (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (20686 Views)

Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage / This Dictionary Proof Yoruba Are Speaking Original Hebrew Language Of The Torah. / Some Igbo Words That Are Same Meaning With Hebrew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 2prexios: 9:06am On May 09
Shila16:
Mr man you are talking trash, we Yoruba have no correlation whatsoever with the Hebrews

Ok thanks for sharing your opinion. You can substantiate your claim with your findings about Yoruba origin.

Shila16:

I have been able to save #300000 but I dunno the business to go into that's going to yield profits.Nairalanders abeg I need your wise advice .Having heard of how people getting scammed ,all I need is something legit

How old are you?

Whatever you do to raise that much can help you make millions, don't be in a hurry to start something else because, the more you have to start, the more you have to lose. Its not about the big money, but good idea that you invest 20% and cash out 80%. Then rinse and repeat.

Be humble to learn from those that know better than you and apply their wisdom in your life and business and it will be good for you. What you are experiencing presently is the temptation to ground your business capital under the pretext of "what next?". Don't be stuck on sucker.

There is nothing like where to relax when you are just waking up in the morning into business. So, if you hide from hardwork, you will be exposed to hardship. Go and face the "brainwork" that goes with good success, and success will befriend you always. You haven't arrive yet.

That's what you ought to do and do more buying and selling for profits. Meanwhile, intellectual expertise is beyond buying and selling. If you can solve your own intellectual problem, you can proceed to solve we Yoruba problem banking on your intellectual prowess on Yoruba.

For now, you are a trader, not a scholar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Ibadan 32 Kings: Olubadan-in-council Disagrees With Olubadan, Backs Governor / Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) / What Are Some Of The Weird And Funny Names In Your Language/Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.