Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,351 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (69869 Views)

My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce, Man Tells Judge / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Realsman405(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
A heartbroken man left the court in tears as he deposed that he didn’t want his wife, Hilda Mleya, 30, anymore because she was too beautiful.

The incident took place at Chief Chireya’s court in Gokwe, Zimbabwe.

Arnold Masuka, 40, the complainant made his sensational claims before Chief Chireya.

It is reported that Masuka was divorcing his wife because of her beauty which was giving him sleepless nights.

The situation had got so bad he was afraid of going to work or leaving her alone as he feared she would attract other men.

Chief Chireya asked Masuka if he had really made up his mind to divorce his wife and abandon his own young children who are currently still in school.

The Chief urged the couple to continue staying together as husband and wife, but Masuka told the court that their marriage had ended, even before the case started.

www.punchng.com/my-wifes-beauty-makes-me-sleepless-i-want-a-divorce-man-tells-judge/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by blackpanthar: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
am amazed at some stories that literally does not make sense... people are looking for pretty ladies, this one is complaining that it is too much

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Mariangeles(f): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
blackpanthar:
am amazed at some stories that literally does not make sense... people are looking for pretty ladies, this one is complaining that it is too much
I totally understand !
There are some feelings that are just irrational but you can't help but feel it!
Jealousy, insecurities, restlessness...

57 Likes

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by madridguy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Insecurity shocked na so the woman fine reach?

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Mariangeles(f): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Men need money to feel powerful, confident and rest assured...with a lot of money, they believe they can keep a woman, especially a very beautiful woman.
In this case, the man probably isn't rich and fears some rich guy might come and steal his wife away...insecurities!

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
He was just looking for an excuse to send her away undecided there you have it go and start thinking with your di0k ekewsu cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by kenzysmith: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sir I can concur, I once dated a girl, this girl is too beautiful and have that kind bad figure 8 shape wey go make man pour, even when looking at her on mini, every time I dream is either my bro or friend is sleeping with her . one day I just send her text, tessy good morning I non wan date you again you too fine, leave my life biiikoooo. that was. how It all ended . now am married to a very normal girl which is in between not too fine nor too ugly, make person mind rest small

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Archangel15: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zimbabwe and weird news

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by fecta: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Where is the pic of the wife?

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by san316(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Adaowerri111: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Wife's pics or adonblivit

5 Likes

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by lifestyle1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
I opened this post to see the beautiful wife.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by whitering: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Such news can only emanate from Zimbabwe and Kenya.

4 Likes

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Zeebabybh: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Eyah, low self esteem..

1 Like

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by GeneralOjukwu: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mumu man
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
The village people finally got this man.... Of all things, why make him have insecurity issues.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Espada10: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
I was waiting yo hear affair or any tyoe of cheating but this ...

Mr Man ..tell us your real agenda..so we can start from there to defend you.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by wristbangle: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Low self esteem, insecurity, timid and loss of confidence has destroyed this man's reputation. A big shame to men identity.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Tonyreal49(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
E be like say this one sense need configuration settings from MTN

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by DIYhackers: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Everyone with his/her unbelievable problem. Picture of the over beautiful woman pls.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Wikinaija(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin

Wepublicisenaija.com
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Espada10: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
I was waiting to hear affair or any type of cheating but this ...

Mr Man ..tell us your real agenda or give us a good excuse ..so we can start from there to defend you.
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Aziishyco(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hahahaha...this one strong oh������
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lol. Did he not see her before marriage grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by yesloaded: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Picture or I dont believe it
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by psalmson001: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
You no fine - wahala
You too fine - double wahala.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by oka4ugoo: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Which kind pick 2 be this one nah?

The wife just carry her beauty dey shake the poor husband's table any how.
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Dalyricz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
I swear, this one mumu never do at all

loading itunes Gift Card @235/$ rate, bring ur Amazon, steam etc for Gud rate also.
hit my whatsapp number below
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Ellabae(f): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Insecurity at it peak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.