Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Christian Sister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Sister (345 Views)

Can A Single Christian Sister Go For IVF? / Can A Christian Sister Divorce An Impotent Brother? / True Beauty Of A Christian Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Sister by christiansister: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm really happy to be doing this with everyone. Please stay with me on this and enjoy several letters I will be sending to all girls who feel they have to prove a point to everyone that they are Christians. Christianity is a race, an individual race for that matter. You don't have to go to church comparing your spiritual life with another girl who probably has issues to deal.

The main aim here is fighting comparison in the church. Baby Girl! love God personally and passionately, there is nothing called spiritual comparison...nothing love. You don't have to do eye-service anymore.

Visit our blog at https://thechristiansister..com.ng

God bless and stay blessed
Re: The Christian Sister by greatnaija01: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sister, pls edit your post... because its showing the wrong LINK... simply space it out so it is not confused.... if I didnt know what you meant I would not have been able to correct the url...

christiansister:
Hey guys,

I'm really happy to be doing this with everyone. Please stay with me on this and enjoy several letters I will be sending to all girls who feel they have to prove a point to everyone that they are Christians. Christianity is a race, an individual race for that matter. You don't have to go to church comparing your spiritual life with another girl who probably has issues to deal.

The main aim here is fighting comparison in the church. Baby Girl! love God personally and passionately, there is nothing called spiritual comparison...nothing love. You don't have to do eye-service anymore.

Visit our blog at https://thechristiansister..com.ng

God bless and stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer 'healed' Of Acne After Pastor Commanded It To Dry Up Testifies / Free From Accusation! / Hospitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.