Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President (17567 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by jamjam1991(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
kidney 4 sale OOOO... please if u have any link that can h3lp or know who can buy... please kidney 4 sale control me >360natalieberries@gmail.com< so we can talk and negotiate
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by asawanathegreat(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Old wine in new bottle

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Na so. Elect him and watch how the narrative will change.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by AiiVee(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
not voting for you too

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by israelmao(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Atiku is not bad but we need a totally different person.I'm bored with all these recycled politicians.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by seasy: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
They are here again,liars!
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by joepentwo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Abeg baba goan nd side down.
We dnt nid old men agen, we'r lazy already
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by johnaruson(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
No more Fulani in aso rock for now.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by israelmao(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
ameri9ja:
ATIKU IS CORRUPT
BUT HE IS ALSO DETRIBALISED
HE IS MARRIED TO MY IGBO SISTER
[[[[Personal life: Abubakar's first and most senior wife Hajia Titi Abubakar, is believed to be an Ilesha-born Roman Catholic, hailing originally from the Togolese Republic; together they have four children and five grandchildren. He has three other wives: Rukayat (the daughter of the Lamido of Adamawa, an influential monarch whom her husband served as a ranking nobleman of his kingdom); Fatima, a lawyer based in Lagos (Kanuri From Borno State) and[size=16pt]Jamila (Formerly Jennifer Iwenjiora, an Ibo woman from Onitsha, who was a former television newscaster and who attained her doctoral degree in the United States).[/size] As a result, political associates and critics tend to agree that Atiku is one of the most detribalized northern Muslim aristocrats. All together he has 27 children.]]]]]

Why are you doing this to Atiku at this dying minute?
*********************************(*((****
Isn't this the same Atiku that was caught red handed in corruption and money laundering and almost jailed in US that is now seriously running for president?
Na wa 4 this country.

US: Atiku Abubakar In $40 Million Money-Laundering

Feb 3, 2010 · A United States Senate report has accused Atiku Abubakar, Nigeria’s former Vice-President, of laundering over $40 million in suspicious funds into the United States between 2000 and 2008. And his partner in the lucrative effort was Jennifer Douglas, his fourth wife.

Atiku Abubakar and William Jefferson 

ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP)
A formerLouisiana congressman who famously hid $90,000 cash in his freezer was sentenced Friday to 13 years in prison for taking bribes, the longest term ever imposed on a congressman for bribery charges.

William Jefferson, a Democrat who represented parts of New Orleans for nearly 20 years, was convicted in August of taking roughly $500,000 in bribes and seeking millions more in exchange for using his influence to broker business deals in Africa.

The sentence was still far less than the nearly 30 years prosecutors had sought.

Agents investigating the case found $90,000 wrapped in foil and hidden in boxes of frozen pie crusts in his freezer.

"Public corruption is a cancer on the body politic," said Ellis, who lamented that so many other congressmen have been convicted on similar charges. "There must be some sort of greed virus that attacks those in power."

The investigation started in March 2005. In August of that year, FBI agents searched Jefferson's Washington home and found the cash. Prosecutors said he had planned to use the money to pay a bribe to the then vice- president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, to secure a multimillion-dollar telecommunication deal
there.

The money ended up in the freezer after a disgruntled businesswoman, Lori Mody, agreed to wear a wire after telling the FBI she had been cheated out of $3.5 million in deals brokered by Jefferson. The jury saw videotape of Mody handing over a suitcase filled with $100,000 cash outside an Arlington hotel. Most of that money was recovered from the freezer.

The defense argued that Jefferson was acting as a private business consultant in brokering the deals and his actions did not constitute bribery.

Below:
William Jefferson
Jennifer Douglas, fine Igbo girl, Atiku's 4th wife.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Omooniya1: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ye PA

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
israelmao:
Atiku is not bad but we need a totally different person.I'm bored with all these recycled politicians.

It is this mentality of boredom that will drive 180million of you into the arms of another scammer. No critical analysis, just emotional claptrap. Have you ask yourselves who is the visible alternative to Buhari? What party is he coming from? Who and who knows Sowore? Do they know him in Bauchi? Ibadan? Makurdi? Awka? Calabar? Who is going to campaign for him in those places?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023

Don't ever mention igbo again you this paid vagabond propaganda agent

Which tribe are you even?

Nonsense ! Peddling ibo presidency will.not give buhari one vote in.the entire South south or South east so go and.wim the north you have serious competition there with Atiku and Kwankwaso

Illiterate tout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by HopeAlive16(f): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oga na the same rope tie una o... So tired of these pretenders! �

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Bruemath(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
2019 Marketing Campaign 101
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by 3kay945(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
So this is now an achievement? cool
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

Don't ever mention igbo again you this paid vagabond propaganda agent

Which tribe are you even?

Nonsense ! Peddling ibo presidency will.not give buhari one vote in.the entire South south or South east so go and.wim the north you have serious competition there with Atiku and Kwankwaso

Illiterate tout
Lol. All these insults for one person. You wicked o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by uba1991: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
sorry u ll never smell that aso rock talkless of having a cabinet
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by israelmao(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

It is this mentality of boredom that will drive 180million of you into the arms of another scammer. No critical analysis, just emotional claptrap. Have you ask yourselves who is the visible alternative to Buhari? What party is he coming from? Who and who knows Sowore? Do they know him in Bauchi? Ibadan? Makurdi? Awka? Calabar? Who is going to campaign for him in those places?

I didn't say I am with Sowore ,the conglomeration of other people from existing parties and other interested Nigerians that will constitute the third force will produce a new breed we have long been waiting for.The search is on.Though Atiku is popular and rich but not the best choice in my own opinion because going for hlm might lead us to another round of scam.Once bitten twice shy.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by ameri9ja: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
positivethought:
You with this your nonsense crap, one question for you,why haven't the Americans declared Atiku a wanted criminal n issues an arrest warrant against him?.don't dodge the question answer it sincerely with proof.

Very simple: the same reason Kwara people have not declared Saraki a wanted criminal and issued an arrest warrant against him

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Mypeople2(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
celestialdamsel:
Am I the only one tired of news about Atiku?
Abeg make him go sit down .We don't have time for old men .We need young people ,not grand fathers
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
2023 Buhari is not moronic to loose 2019 election like Dull Nathan

Atiku comes second

Sowore be third

Jonathan fourth or fifth.

The question what is Nigerians really really want?

Other countries youths are electing their fellow youths for presidents. When will Nigerian youths wake up from fears of politic is bad while lazily exchanging their PVC at polling stations for a plate of campaign foods and drinks. After the election they will start complaining of visionsless governance.

Atiku and Sowore are good in economy management.

What is Nigerian youths really really want?
When will leaders of tomorrow stop being political lazy?
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by PerformOrResign: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
Atiku and Buhari are not mates. Atiku is a success while Buhari is a failure. With Atiku as president we will make huge progress as a nation.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by PerformOrResign: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
ariketalks:
Na so. Elect him and watch how the narrative will change.
I don't think that with Atiku the narrative will change see his life as a private citizen and judge. He is a performer he will do better than Buhari no doubt
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by PerformOrResign: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
ameri9ja:

Very simple: the same reason Kwara people have not declared Saraki a wanted criminal and issued an arrest warrant against him

Excellent and brilliant answer and I add to it: because he is not a criminal like Obasanjo has made him to look
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by saibabangida: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Yes and many more other reasons
ERORR404:
So we should vote you because of that
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by saibabangida: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Yessooo... A.A is a pragmatist...he always goes prepared!... that is what a prepared person will do on the Job!
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by saibabangida: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hey U be correct guy walahi!
PerformOrResign:

Excellent and brilliant answer and I add to it: because he is not a criminal like Obasanjo has made him to look
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by saibabangida: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Na young man in an old body...otedola with the money ...coke bottle in a body kind of thing...he will perform and then he will usher in a new wave of young leaders it has always been his M.O ...
Mypeople2:
Abeg make him go sit down .We don't have time for old men .We need young people ,not grand fathers
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by saibabangida: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Exactly!
PerformOrResign:
Atiku and Buhari are not mates. Atiku is a success while Buhari is a failure. With Atiku as president we will make huge progress as a nation.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by saibabangida: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chidi U are a xorrect guy....
At least Atiku is known Nationwide....
He has a history of relevance with raising younger leaders
israelmao:

I didn't say I am with Sowore ,the conglomeration of other people from existing parties and other interested Nigerians that will constitute the third force will produce a new breed we have long been waiting for.The search is on.Though Atiku is popular and rich but not the best choice in my own opinion because going for hlm might lead us to another round of scam.Once bitten twice shy.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Mypeople2(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
saibabangida:
Na young man in an old body...otedola with the money ...coke bottle in a body kind of thing...he will perform and then he will usher in a new wave of young leaders it has always been his M.O ...
Is Otedola contesting ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
who cares! on my way to Canada... you can enjoy your change in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister / ICPC Returns N924m Stolen Funds To Ministry Of Environment / PPMC fixes petrol Ex-Depot price at ₦138.62 per litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.