Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) (52534 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet / "Why I Will Serve For Only One Term" - Buhari (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) by youngadab(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
the game to cheat us has started long time ago....how I wish I see buhari face to face in a ghetto land only buhari and I and God will do it I will be going with my dog....
Re: Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) by InvertedHammer: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
/*
He is probably one of those that radicalized Buhari.

Like they say, "when the king wants to get mad, he starts by killing the kingmakers first"

Hello Dino! Say hi to El Zakzaky

*/
Re: Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) by olawaletimi(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
hopyroll:
The game to ruin Nigeria started long time ago........
Chain l! God
How I wish person can see the country dem go born ham.......it is even better to still be playing and running around in heaven than opening eyes in this Shithile
Lolz, you made my day.
Re: Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) by Bruemath(m): 2:34am On Apr 28, 2018
shocked kiss
Re: Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) by Annie939(f): 2:45am On Apr 28, 2018
bubu has used many people to climb up and dump them immediately Mr integrity aka shithole President Weldon sir
Re: Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2018
We are not done with Boko Haram, yet this regime is busy cooking up another insurgency. How many Shiites have been killed now? When Shiite insurgency starts, we will all pay for it, sadly

1 Like

Re: Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) by Onlyonebuhari: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Tell us any African leader that can stand Muammar Gaddafi achievements? If you are not careful the media will make you love the oppressor and hate the oppressed....... Malcolm X

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette / Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.