Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (49581 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
A food seller was left heartbroken and in tears after being accused of water from mortuary to cook food at the Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra state. A journalist, Ngwu Victor Bright, paid the distressed woman a visit and consoled her over what he labelled a rumor to tarnish her image.

Read what Ngwu Victor Bright shared on Facebook;

CONSPIRACY &PROPAGANDA!

CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

This woman here is called NWANYI NANKA, every Staffs and students in Fed Poly Oko know what am saying. She sell foods like Rice,Beans,Plantain,Meat etc. She cooks like three coolers of rice every day but finish selling before 2 pm.

WHAT MADE HER FOOD OUTSTANDING? Nwanyi Nanka is a very jovial and neat woman, she serves food as mothers serves food for their children, the meat she serves is so sizeable that it can make three meats compare to other sellers. She even sells on credit to students whom she know can not afford it at that moment. These features made her very outstanding more than any other seller and these brought jealousy and envy among her co food sellers. Some lecturers can not settle down without demanding for her food including students.

Just about two days ago some students were paid to tarnish her image ,they went to social media proclaiming that some group of Police invaded school and arrested Nwanyi Nanka for using water from mortuary to cook , they added that it has been confirmed fact.

When i saw this on Facebook and WhatsApp, I couldn't believe it, as a certified journalist I had to wait till the next morning and I called one of my students and asked her to check if Nwanyi Nanka is at her shop, she confirmed that she was there but added she has been crying since morning because she came to sell as usual not knowing what people have done with her name ,students gathered in ewe watching her as a thief just for her to discovered what her enemies have done with her name.

I spoke with her and consoled her also but why on earth will someone be so wicked to tarnish someones hard earned reputation.. This world is so cruel and some students including some mass com students who are supposed to verify the rumors couldn't wait for verification instead they started broadcasting and feeding people with fallacy .

This in journalism is called defamation and a very punishable offence. PLEASE DON'T ALWAYS JUMP INTO CONCLUSION, ALWAYS VERIFY EVERY INFORMATION. THANKS.

I am Comr Victor Chinonso...certified journalist

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/food-seller-in-tears-after-being-accused-of-using-mortuary-water-to-cook-photos.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
She might be innocent but some people actually do worse than that to gain diabolically acquired patronage.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Wickedness in high places

5 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
but she cant finish 3 coolers of Rice b4 2pm every day if jazz is not involved...

please dont mention me Oooo... i am on Medication

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by goldenval(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chai! What a pity, who knows the kind of heart broken she will be at the moment. This is the kind of things we face everyday.

If she didn’t sell on credit ppl will bad mouth her now she sells on credit they still want to tarnish her image...

This is the kind of woman I like to meet, maybe a hug and word of encouragement will be okay for her at least support her with little token. cry

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by misreal(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
I like eating from such people because,their food is always delicious..

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by midolian(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
misreal:
grin grin

I pity you!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2018

Sorry ma,as long as you're innocent justice must surely prevail,weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is to show that evil is every where.This is in the East we r talking about.

Let's stop ethnic bashing on Nairaland.Look at that woman.The same people she goes to village meeting and church with want to kill her.

Let's say NO! to ethnic colouration of every day issues on Nairaland

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by neezar: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
it will be her fellow food sellers that are behind this act

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by justtoodark: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
what is Mortuary Water....?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
ogume tins
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
What is really wrong with Nigerians these days?. Any successful business man/woman must be using juju.

Yea, i know there are ritualists but some people are still legit in their businesses

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Something must kill a man!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by visijo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
whaaaaat ? For real?
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Blood of Nicodemus!

This is why it's not good to eat out... You just can't trust anyone in this country..

I blame buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Pray(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Enemies at work

8 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
As long as the food is "delicious", if my mamaput woman likes she can use mortuary water mixed with menstruation water with some spiritual spices I DONT CARE!!! That is how people were saying my mamaput woman has locked me inside cupboard just because i bought her microwave, gas cooker, fridge and i carry her to the market some weekends when i am free....... angry

16 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
northvietnam:
but she cant finish 3 coolers of Rice b4 2pm every day if jazz is not involved...

Na that medication go kee you

23 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by montero4(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
northvietnam:

For school environment with students in session?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
What will kill us in this part of the world is stupidity . Pastors and the con men that own churches these days are usually the type that say this kind of stupid thing . Shame on us!

I pity the woman trying so hard to make ends meet and take care of her family.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Obudupikin: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
The rumours will only make her bigger.

Bury a seed and it will grow and blossom into a plant with more seeds.

God bless the fruit of your labour Nwanyi Nanka.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Tears sha... Wetin concern me, as long as I enjoy am.. grin

For Ikenne, Remo... No food sweet pass Iya Wosila rice and ayamase with ponmo.. grin

10 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Thickcok01: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Very true. No be igbo people? Any lenght to make money is their central religion, culture and tradition.

3 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Odmic2839(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
northvietnam:

obviously your comment shows you are on medications, I hope you go for check up regularly also.

19 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A food seller was left heartbroken and in tears after being accused of water from mortuary to cook food at the Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra state. A journalist, Ngwu Victor Bright, paid the distressed woman a visit and consoled her over what he labelled a rumor to tarnish her image.

Read what Ngwu Victor Bright shared on Facebook;

CONSPIRACY &PROPAGANDA!

CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

This woman here is called NWANYI NANKA, every Staffs and students in Fed Poly Oko know what am saying. She sell foods like Rice,Beans,Plantain,Meat etc. She cooks like three coolers of rice every day but finish selling before 2 pm.

WHAT MADE HER FOOD OUTSTANDING? Nwanyi Nanka is a very jovial and neat woman, she serves food as mothers serves food for their children, the meat she serves is so sizeable that it can make three meats compare to other sellers. She even sells on credit to students whom she know can not afford it at that moment. These features made her very outstanding more than any other seller and these brought jealousy and envy among her co food sellers. Some lecturers can not settle down without demanding for her food including students.

Just about two days ago some students were paid to tarnish her image ,they went to social media proclaiming that some group of Police invaded school and arrested Nwanyi Nanka for using water from mortuary to cook , they added that it has been confirmed fact.

When i saw this on Facebook and WhatsApp, I couldn't believe it, as a certified journalist I had to wait till the next morning and I called one of my students and asked her to check if Nwanyi Nanka is at her shop, she confirmed that she was there but added she has been crying since morning because she came to sell as usual not knowing what people have done with her name ,students gathered in ewe watching her as a thief just for her to discovered what her enemies have done with her name.

I spoke with her and consoled her also but why on earth will someone be so wicked to tarnish someones hard earned reputation.. This world is so cruel and some students including some mass com students who are supposed to verify the rumors couldn't wait for verification instead they started broadcasting and feeding people with fallacy .

This in journalism is called defamation and a very punishable offence. PLEASE DON'T ALWAYS JUMP INTO CONCLUSION, ALWAYS VERIFY EVERY INFORMATION. THANKS.

I am Comr Victor Chinonso...certified journalist

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/food-seller-in-tears-after-being-accused-of-using-mortuary-water-to-cook-photos.html
Enemy of progress. That is how I was telling a friend that a new meat seller in the area is really making lots of money. The next thing he would say is that it is not ordinary because the seller is using juju... i quick reprimanded him to stop it.

Knowing the basic of business operation alone, i could see why the guy is making money. his location is very perfect and there is little to no competition in that location.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
misreal:

And they finish it daily No overnight food

2 Likes

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
if u are not envied by your enemies then u haven't really succeeded ... if u are to successful in Nija they will say it was possible through diabolical means.. mtcheeew..

if you too get money na money ritual

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by scholes23(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Wicked people everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by youngadab(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin shift make I faint
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by scholes23(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Samsimple:
a
for animal like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Ugo-Ngadi Jailed For 10 Years For Fuel Subsidy Fraud, Burst Into Tears / Different Scams You Should Be On The Lookout For This Season. / Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.