Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Where Is KingEbukasblog? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is KingEbukasblog? (5945 Views)

Where Are Winner01, Felixomor And Kingebukasblog? / Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? / A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ishilove come and hear o. this wayward Proudgorgeousga who can not open her smelling mouth without calling people old is 35years old. She even senior you. Just imagine

Old age frightens her to bits, hence she can't help but call others old hoping she'd remain a baby.

Proudgorgeousga, ahhhhhhh, see your life? 35 na old woman you be ooo. Sure say you never hit menopause?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Nah, I won't
Why not? You jumped into a case which does concern you, why not answer? The Lezz you mentioned came out but you scammed like a rat.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by superhumanist(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Anas09:

You are now pretending not to know Lezz right? He sliced you like hot knife on cheese. Go on, pretend you don't know him out of fear.

I can't remember.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Martinez19(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Anas09:

Matinz19 be quiet for your own good because if this guy gets on your case, you'd deactivate or run off from nairaland.

Do you see Sukkot's Moniker anymore? He ran him off.
No one can run me off. I am too mature to succumb to any psychological onslaught.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2018
wow I had a busy day today. I didn't realize I triggered two old cargos. a Christian dumbo and a romance section slowpoke lol..

5 Likes

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Martinez19(m): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:
wow I had a busy day today. I didn't realize I triggered two old cargos. a Christian dumbo and a romance section slowpoke lol..
Don't mind them.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by hopefulLandlord: 2:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Anas09:

Warned them he is the wrath of hades, they felt they hard liver. He is here.

Where is hopefullandlord?
Anas09:

Torionlong. I warned Hopefullandlord who will not mind where he throws his jibes.

Anas09:

Why not? You jumped into a case which does concern you, why not answer? The Lezz you mentioned came out but you scammed like a rat.

You're trying way too hard

2 Likes

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Ishilove: 5:14am On Jun 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Your behaviour is getting stranger by the day. I saw you at the mall, you wore a bright pink top with a extra tight jeans that emphasized your fat buttocks.
With all due respect for your sexual orientation MARTINEZ19, don't dress like that if you want to attract men.

Another word of advise to you, DONT hate KINGEBUKASBLOG and BUTTERFLYLEO because they will remove your gay tendencies because they are supernaturally empowered.

You my sweet one will be better off if you go fly a Kite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Ishilove: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Fearlez:
, if you're not the alternate of the female who gave me unnecessary mention here, then you're an attention-craving internet mouse looking for cyber engagement to compensate for the non-event that marks your real-life.

I don't do idle banter with people like you whose sense of worth is measured with the lifespan of thier internet subscription. If you got no productive activities other than being a boring tactless nosey-parker, orbiting around my post here like you're infected with juandice, then give me one more mention to enshrine you as Nairaland's foremost idiot suffering from uncommon boredom.

Ahn Ahn!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by superhumanist(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2018
The low IQ people have come with their silly picture memes
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2018
Ishilove:

ISHILOVE, your creative wisdom always impress me.
A picture paints a thousand words. With this pic you have said it all. Simplicity are the hallmarks of the wise.

The greatest TRUTHS are taught by Jesus with incredible simplicity.

1 Like

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by superhumanist(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:

I kiss asss for a living

I am not surprised.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2018
superhumanist:

I am not surprised.
It is illegal what you are doing ass-hole. Why are you so desperate for attention that you insert a false statement to make it appear as if I said it.

BUTTERFLYLEO, ANAS09, SONOFTHUNDER, WINNER01, BLOODOFTHELAMB, ISHILOVE, ETC please recheck your posts to protect yourselves against this demented God hater
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Butterflyleo: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
It is illegal what you are doing ass-hole. Why are you so desperate for attention that you insert a false statement to make it appear as if I said it.

BUTTERFLYLEO, ANAS09, SONOFTHUNDER, WINNER01, BLOODOFTHELAMB, ISHILOVE, ETC please recheck your posts to protect yourselves against this demented God hater

He does that whenever he has been spanked into delirium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2018
superhumanist:

I am a closet gay with many lovers. I am hitting on you, but why do you keep ignoring me. You don't reply my PM.
SWERVE !! I have seen a pic of you that is extremely distasteful.
Spuperhumanist, your FAKE smile is a big turnoff, it you know what I mean.

Nevertheless, our prayer group will pray for you Superhumanist.

BUTTERFLYLEO, ANAS09, SONOFTHUNDER, WINNER01, BLOODOFTHELAMB, ISHILOVE, ETC
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes, even his gay tendencies has become obvious.
Superhumanist may be trying to court us but is too dumb and uses redicules PICK-UP LINES.

BUTTERFLYLEO, I remember you helped another demented atheist a while back with incredible pick-up LINES, please help this lusty dude called Superhumanist.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Martinez19:
No one can run me off. I am not too mature to succumb to any psychological onslaught.
What is happening to these demented atheists ??
After you read what BUTTERFLYLEO and ANAS09 said about the cyber beating, are you really saying that you are NOT MATURE ENOUGH to hide
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Martinez19(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
What is happening to these demented atheists ??
After you read what BUTTERFLYLEO and ANAS09 said about the cyber beating, are you really saying that you are NOT MATURE ENOUGH to hide
Not wasn't supposed to be there. My bad.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You will know if he sent out a fake post using your moniker, if you don't see the "Modify" tab. Therefore, you will be unable to edit the crap out of the fake post.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2018
Martinez19:
Not wasn't supposed to be there. My bad.
Ok. Stay safe.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I see Superhumanist is totally unhinged mentally after you fried his godless mind.

Have you seen how Superhumanist turned green with envy after I freely gave you a cash prize for that incredible topic on ATHEISTS MENTAL PROBLEMS .?
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2018
Anas09:

Wait Martinz19 is gay? Oh well, that explains the God hatred.
Yet these cretins accuse God for creating them gay and hate Him for that.

I have never seen a man born blind or cripple hate God the way these gays hate God.

Sorry Martins19, if i knew you were gay i would have been gentle on you. I pity homosexuals. All that pain and the diapers you've to wear.

ANAS09, if you don't mind I wish to repeat and quote what you said on many forums world wide.
"I have never seen a man born blind or cripple hate God the way these gays hate God."

With your permission, I would also like to humbly insert the words "Demented Atheists."
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Ishilove: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
ISHILOVE, your creative wisdom always impress me.
A picture paints a thousand words. With this pic you have said it all. Simplicity are the hallmarks of the wise.

The greatest TRUTHS are taught by Jesus with incredible simplicity.
My brother, I brayed laughter all over the place cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Ishilove: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I see Superhumanist is totally unhinged mentally after you fried his godless mind.

Have you seen how Superhumanist turned green with envy after I freely gave you a cash prize for that incredible topic on ATHEISTS MENTAL PROBLEMS .?
The guy has some serious issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ishilove:

My brother, I prayed laughter all over the place cheesy
Lol. Healthy Laughter is a great way to protect ones spirit in a madhouse. ROTFL.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by tejuvo: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
look at two groups of people arguing like children, taking cheap shots at each other

someone from a group makes a senseless comment, the others cheer him
someone from the other group makes a less sensible rebuttal and his comrades cheer him

to the Christians: Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Col 4: 6 NIV

to the Atheists: is this the supposed clarity of mind you gained from absence of belief?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
tejuvo:
look at two groups of people arguing like children, taking cheap shots at each other

someone from the other group makes a less sensible rebuttal and his comrades cheer him

to the Christians: Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

to the Atheists: is this the supposed clarity of mind you gained from absence of belief?

How I love this comment.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by hopefulLandlord: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
tejuvo:

Don't take what we say here seriously, we're just taking friendly jibes at each other or at least nothing serious from my end and I can assert nothing serious from others either.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:

ANAS09, if you don't mind I wish to repeat and quote what you said on many forums world wide.
"I have never seen a man born blind or cripple hate God the way these gays hate God."

With your permission, I would also like to humbly insert the words "Demented Atheists."
Permission granted sir. Do well to publish their dementia.

Meanwhile, there's a new forum where sane people have sane and reasonable conversations away from these demented people.

http://www.lodega.com Check it out.
If i see any atheists there eh, I will pretend i never saw them. Nonsense people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Bros, anytime you want a quiet place to relax and have a sane convo, enter here http://www.lodega.com. Once in a while we should let these kids stew.

Responding to them makes them relevant, ignore them and they die naturally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You're trying way too hard
You mentioned the man, he came out, but you ran and hid. Is that manly?
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by hopefulLandlord: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Anas09:

You mentioned the man, he came out, but you ran and hid. Is that manly?

He came out, did he address me at all?

Even he sees how hard you're trying wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Be An Atheist For Some Hours/Days / Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually / Creationists And Intelligent Design People, How Do You Explain Disease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.