Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Where Is KingEbukasblog? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is KingEbukasblog? (5938 Views)

Where Are Winner01, Felixomor And Kingebukasblog? / Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? / A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Anas09:

Permission granted sir. Do well to publish their dementia.

Meanwhile, there's a new forum where sane people have sane and reasonable conversations away from these demented people.

http://www.lodega.com Check it out.
If i see any atheists there eh, I will pretend i never saw them. Nonsense people.

Thanks permission kindly accepted.
Also many thanks for the link, I will check it out.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by rhektor(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Anas09:

You mentioned the man, he came out, but you ran and hid. Is that manly?
He ran away because the king has always been his nightmare grin
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
rhektor:

I warned him. You don't summon the King without having the guts to entertain him .

All hail King Lezz, The Nightmare of Nairaland jabbers

1 Like

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

He came out, did he address me at all?

Even he sees how hard you're trying wink
See coward.
He shredded your brother and sister in depression, you should ve stopped him, and get hot-sliced.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
tejuvo:
look at two groups of people arguing like children, taking cheap shots at each other

someone from a group makes a senseless comment, the others cheer him
someone from the other group makes a less sensible rebuttal and his comrades cheer him

to the Christians: Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Col 4: 6 NIV

to the Atheists: is this the supposed clarity of mind you gained from absence of belief?
Calm down, you are taking life to seriously. If we are taking things here seriously, you wouldn't see us doing it all over again in other threads. Just jibes

1 Like

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by hopefulLandlord: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Anas09:

See coward.
He shredded your brother and sister in depression, you should ve stopped him, and get hot-sliced.

Keep trying wink
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Thanks permission kindly accepted. Also many thanks for the link, I will check it out.
Good.

1 Like

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by hopefulLandlord: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
rhektor:

My nightmare? I don't even recollect knowing the monicker before today let alone having interacted with him nor "your king" lezz being my nightmare, are you sure you're not going through your usual hallucinations?

1 Like

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by ScienceWatch: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Anas09:

But seriously, i never knew the reason you hated God was becos you are Gay. Oh Dear. But God didn't command the demon of perversion into you nah.

Sorry you hear?
Atheists worship science, but can't understand your scientific explanation here.

Any way, a professor asked his science class, "How many atheists is needed to change a light bulb.?"
An atheist dude with white shoes and a bright pink sweater with tight jeans stood up to answer, "it takes two atheists because one will actually change the lightbulb, while the other atheist will video record the job so the Christians won't claim that God did it."
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by felixomor: 2:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Prove that you have by posting it here. cheesy

Hehehebe grin
U catch am there.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by superhumanist(m): 4:49am On Jun 10, 2018
felixomor:

Hehehebe grin
U catch am there.

Sorry, your assslicking position has been filled by sciencewatch.

Butterflylion will now be serviced by sciencewatch's silvery tongue.
Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by felixomor: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
superhumanist:

[s]

Sorry, your assslicking position has been filled by sciencewatch.

Butterflylion will now be serviced by sciencewatch's silvery tongue[/s].
No body requested your pungent opinion.... sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is KingEbukasblog? by Anas09: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Atheists worship science, but can't understand your scientific explanation here.

Any way, a professor asked his science class, "How many atheists is needed to change a light bulb.?"
An atheist dude with white shoes and a bright pink sweater with tight jeans stood up to answer, "it takes two atheists because one will actually change the lightbulb, while the other atheist will video record the job so the Christians won't claim that God did it."
Hahahahahahha. Wow. Atheists and their quest to disprove God. I wonder what they'd do on the last day when they won't have any choice but to stand before Jesus to be judged?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Mormon Religion / Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic / Easter Day Significance And True Meaning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.