Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

We Will Help You Raise Funds For Your Projects, Company Or Venture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Will Help You Raise Funds For Your Projects, Company Or Venture (595 Views)

Looking Out For Angel Investors Or Venture Capitalist / I Will Help You Raise Capital For Business Startup And You Will Give Me 10% / Startup Funds For Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Help You Raise Funds For Your Projects, Company Or Venture by peoplechoice: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
We specialize in raising funds, providing finance through both institutional and individual investors and bankers.

We operate out of Dubai in UAE (home to DIFC) which is a global hub for finance in today's world.

In addition, we also have access to funding resources across GCC, Europe & Asia depending on the needs and market of the investment.

So if you have a new idea which you need funding for or a project or growth strategy for an existing family or institutional business, talk to us and after learning more about your situation we will advise you on how we can support you at Virtus!

We look forward to hearing and learning more about you!

just drop your projects here or email us on LIZYLEE@USA.COM for more details.

Re: We Will Help You Raise Funds For Your Projects, Company Or Venture by tundeport(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Tundeport@hotmail.com I need to establish transportation car business in my hub.
Re: We Will Help You Raise Funds For Your Projects, Company Or Venture by Actuarydeji(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2018
I want to go into confectionery business
Re: We Will Help You Raise Funds For Your Projects, Company Or Venture by peoplechoice: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2018
tundeport:
Tundeport@hotmail.com I need to establish transportation car business in my hub.
more details please!
Re: We Will Help You Raise Funds For Your Projects, Company Or Venture by AmoloPatrick(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sent you am email already amolopatrick09@gmail.com
Re: We Will Help You Raise Funds For Your Projects, Company Or Venture by peoplechoice: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Actuarydeji:
I want to go into confectionery business
I need more information to give you a direct answer. The whole process is defined by your need, the location of the business entity, the type of business you are in and kind of securities that you can offer.

We work both Equity option and Debt option. We normally raise funds in the range of USD 1M to USD 250M from international sources depending on the needs of the client.
Re: We Will Help You Raise Funds For Your Projects, Company Or Venture by peoplechoice: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
AmoloPatrick:
Sent you am email already amolopatrick09@gmail.com
ok i will get back to you soon.
Re: We Will Help You Raise Funds For Your Projects, Company Or Venture by tomwee: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2018
PLs I just signed a partnership agreement with a company abroad on a 50/50 basis, they will provide technology and I will be responsible for the marketing here in Nigeria. Right now I need finance to setup office and opex, Please can you be of help.
Re: We Will Help You Raise Funds For Your Projects, Company Or Venture by Godsent12(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2018
anigrace332@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Only Trick To Change Business Name On / Why Are There More Sales On Konga Than On Jumia / Get Rent/renovation And Home Improvement Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.