Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos (25459 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Ellabae(f): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
flokii:

No she is not.
Lol I think she is

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
dataking:

Voltron. Defender of the universe. Knew you would show up to defend your role model.
Yes! You can now hug a transformer. Hating on someone that's more successful than you could ever be is a wrong projection of anger. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by flokii: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol I think she is

I insist she isn't.

Or is there a new definition of pretty we don't know of?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
flokii:
Monkey dey dazzle?

Very ugly thing
Afonja, na ur type wey make Charles Darwin state " Evolution Theory." Leave our sister, if she ugly or fine, na our own. u hear?

6 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Reelmii: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
I love all her novels though

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm good, you?. grin

I dey jare. What happened to your other handle. I prefer that one.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by EsvNwoye(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
I want my wife to look like this.

Steady salut will be her portion.
Meanwhile, miss, drop this your feminism bullshit I don't see where that will get you.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by DrRitzy: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ezigbo Ada Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Mckandre(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexyking1:
I will not marry until this woman divorce her husband and accept my proposal!
u myt wanna go dry ur d|ck under sun cos u will need alota preservation to wait a long while cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
pocohantas:

I dey jare. What happened to your other handle. I prefer that one.
It's been out of ban for months now but I'm a bit reluctant to use it. Login on and off is tiring. I think I'll during my break.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Moorish: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
PurplePatch:
People like this are the real slayers. Slaying with her brain. She got a brain with all the curves in literary imagination. Not all those dirts on IG with HIPpopotamus waists and ant size brain. cry

But you will still hit it if offered

Don’t be a hater

Get off Chimamanda’s ****

She won’t give you
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by dataking: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Yes! You can now hug a transformer. Hating on someone that's more successful than you could ever be is a wrong projection of anger. cheesy

You obviously don’t know the definition of success. Success is what you set out to achieve not what the world makes you to believe. I understand you are gullible, so I forgive your ignorance. Besides she doesn’t even know you or give a Bleep about you. Lol. See how foolish you are.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
See her breast like udala seed

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by ssuccess(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Prospective Nigeria's First Female President
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by ernestozambrota: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Can't wait for my daughters to be like her...enuf respect!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Moorish: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Akadons1:
Una no go leave this black Yoruba nigga alone lol

That guy na nairaland celeb

Never gets old

But igbos have ugly niggas too

Why ain’t yorubas clapping back ?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by danden18: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Beauty and brain(BB)

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by BadBradley: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Since when did this woman become a model?

After the public whopping and backlash from her maddened interview with Mrs Clinton, this woman is still doing damage control by posting irrelevant pictures

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
dataking:

You obviously don’t know the definition of success. Success is what you set out to achieve not what the world makes you to believe. I understand you are gullible, so I forgive your ignorance. Besides she doesn’t even know you or give a Bleep about you. Lol. See how foolish you are.
Let's see whose submission actually tallies with the word 'Ignorance'. So in your dictionary, a lady who's a renowned novelist and a multi award winner breaking grounds outside her community isn't successful? If she's a pawn in the hands of America, then I wonder how and when pawns have got the audacity to criticise the same people whose script she acts? Think before commenting. Charlatans always assume they know it all.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Pentools(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
ackim:
See more...

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/lovely-new-photos-of-chimamanda-ngozi_27.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

This lady shares a thorough resemblance with my first love that year both in beauty and slightly in brain.

Wonderful lady, except that unrepentant misinterpretation of feminism is beginning to make her brain shrink and malfunction in some type of way.

My type of gal color I wish your shrinking brain quickie recovery. grin

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Martin0(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
she got a nice body structure but her face hmm looks more like a man sha.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Over sabi woman. undecided
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by ottohan: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
dataking:

Keyboard warrior, u have been mastubating on Ms Adichie's thread since today.
My question is why are u so pained about someone that dosent even know of ur existence?

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by dataking: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Let's see whose submission actually tallies with the word 'Ignorance'. So in your dictionary, a lady who's a renowned novelist and a multi award winner breaking grounds outside her community isn't successful? If she's a pawn in the hands of America, then I wonder how and when pawns have got the audacity to criticise the same people whose script she acts? Think before commenting. Charlatans always assume they know it all.

Ignorance is bliss. Keep wallowing in your confused state. I never said she is not successful or intelligent. But in some weird form and your wacko head, you think she is better than me or everyone else.

You even said it earlier that I wouldn’t be able to speak in her presence. Do you think am like you that has an inferiority complex.

A charlatan like you will always defend her role model and act mumu even if she claims to be a messiah.
Work on yourself gal and stop living in a bubble.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Affordablerent: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
I like what I'm seeing

Affordable houses for rent in Lagos, satellite axis

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oh, how so many African males hate this woman because they can't just handle her intelligence and feminist views that they are too dumb to understand. No wonder she married half oyibo. She for don divorce since if to say na black monkey she make big mistake marry. Na lazy olosho females fit black man. Perfect combo.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by ottohan: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
See her breast like udala seed
Pls show us ur breast tongue
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by dataking: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
ottohan:

Keyboard warrior, u have been mastubating on Ms Adichie's thread since today.
My question is why are u so pained about someone that dosent even know of ur existence?

Mummuuu, i bet you defend her cause Igbo Amaka. I won’t dignify you, Tribal goooat

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
dataking:

Ignorance is bliss. Keep wallowing in your confused state. I never said she is not successful or intelligent. But in some weird form and your wacko head, you think she is better than me or everyone else.

You even said it earlier that I wouldn’t be able to speak in her presence. Do you think am like you that has an inferiority complex.

A charlatan like you will always defend her role model and act mumu even if she claims to be a messiah.
Work on yourself gal and stop living in a bubble.
You didn't answer my questions. You now seem to be seeking for sympathy. Since you're very intelligent, where has yours taken you to? At least hers is evident. That she's my role model doesn't mean I've got inferiority complex. I'll urge you to look up the meaning of that word again in this context before using it next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by melody91: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
kimbraa:
She doesn't care. Did Nigerians make her who she's today?
she no even sabi your fada,so how do u know all that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY / Changed / Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.