Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos (25460 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by BadBradley: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2018
rainylad:

You are a yoruba person..Your tribes smell of envy and bitterness is all over your post..period
Doesn't matter what tribe I am. You're playing the tribal card because maybe your only reason for defending Chimamanda is because she's if your ethnicity!

Isn't that the definition of base stupidity?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by sunemi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
The real feminist...

Check my signature if you are a SALARY EARNER who work and reside in Lagos.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:56am On May 06, 2018
PurplePatch:
People like this are the real slayers. Slaying with her brain. She got a brain with all the curves in literary imagination. Not all those dirts on IG with HIPpopotamus waists and ant size brain. cry
which brain. this buffoon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY / Changed / Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.