Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

"My Husband Told Me To Take Care Of Our 10 Children" - Man Hangs Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Husband Told Me To Take Care Of Our 10 Children" - Man Hangs Himself (791 Views)

10 Children Who Inherited Features From Their Parents: Photos / My Husband Told Me He Doesn't Love Me On My Wedding Night - Iyabo Ojo / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Told Me To Take Care Of Our 10 Children" - Man Hangs Himself by markode777: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
A man identified as Ojiugo took his life in Ishieke area of Ebony state.

His sorrowful wife who spoke to KINGSLEY IWU, said she couldn't explain why he took his own life. She said her husband, Ojiugo woke her up by 5a.m and encouraged her to take care of their children -- only does she know he was going to hang himself on a big tree close to their home.

The event that played out attracted shocked onlookers, most especially, students of Ebonyi state university.

KINGSLEY IWU gathered that the deceased was formerly a man rich but lost all his riches and was forced to join the wife's food business.

It was a sad event for the wife as she is left to take care of their 10 children.

See photo below;

Re: "My Husband Told Me To Take Care Of Our 10 Children" - Man Hangs Himself by Osgilliat(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
10 children? I have nothing to say. �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “what I Would Have Done If I Won The N45m” – Rico Swavey / Fakes Calling Out Fakes; Shizzy Blasts Maleek Berry / Food Served! Mama G (patience Ozokwo) Wants You To Join Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.