Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? (19867 Views)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh really? I thought you were Ibibio. You create topics about Akwa Ibom a lot.
Oh yeah I do because Akwa Ibom state is like a second home to me. I'm emotionally attached to AKS.

Meanwhile, how do you pronounce your moniker?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Ceccylia(f): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Today when i watched a movie by Ibrahim chatta(Ayeloja)Very immotional embarassed

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by gonkin(m): 12:04am On Jul 27, 2018
The last time I cried was mid June. I boarded a bus far uglier than this and the exhaust fumes was all over. I cry no be small.

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by IME1: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2018
crythis last Sunday
I went to visit my sister's graveside
I'd not been there since her burial 6 years ago
And this last Sunday would have been her 12th wedding anniversary
So i cried and wondered why it took me this long to visit.
I know she is not there, just the body she dwelt in while on this earth.
Twas sad

In all things I sincerely thank God and worship Him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Oh yeah I do because Akwa Ibom state is like a second home to me. I'm emotionally attached to AKS.

Meanwhile, how do you pronounce your moniker?

Oh. AKS is home to everyone.

Pronounce? That'll be slightly impossible to do. I can only tell you its meaning.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by SirBunky85(m): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2018
veekid:
2015 ....... When I heard Buhari won the election; I cried for Nigeria grin
senseless.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh. AKS is home to everyone.

Pronounce? That'll be slightly impossible to do. I can only tell you its meaning.
You are right about the hospitality of AKS.

So what's the meaning?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You are right about the hospitality of AKS.

So what's the meaning?

Beauty incomparable. smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Beauty incomparable. smiley
Very creative...
So who's the incomparable beauty?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by FoolishBoy419: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2018
PointZerom:
That was in 2015 when I saw full bloodied youths like ngeneukwenu madridguy sarrki yyeske liondeleo omenka osuebonyi casting their votes for a man of 80yrs to lead them.

You forgot to add my name and get ready to cry again cos Buhari will rule till 2023
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Rozaytee: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2018
Olodo24:
April 21, 2018. My mom was buried that day and it became clear to me that I had officially become an orphan. Oh well
Awwwwwn...so sad...take heart
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Rozaytee: 12:19am On Jul 27, 2018
easzypeaszy:
I cried and wept last month...d pain was much i couldnt bear..my hrt was heavy and my soul overwhelm by sorrow...Am 32, graduate, no job,no food at home and d tears jst kip dropin...
it is well..keep d faith alive

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Very creative...

So who's the incomparable beauty?

Me of course. cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Me of course. cheesy
lol are you the "she" on your display? She looks very cute tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Rozaytee: 12:27am On Jul 27, 2018
abbeynism:
4th of April 2016, when i lost my wife barely 4 months after our wedding.
Awwwn..soo soo sorry about ur loss
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by BluntBoy(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Last time i cried was last year, i wont say why but i learnt never to trust humans anymore

Your heart was broken.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Damilare65(m): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2018
Olodo24:
April 21, 2018. My mom was buried that day and it became clear to me that I had officially become an orphan. Oh well

we are in the same shoe bro,my mom died when I was 5 years old, my dad died September last year, I'm an orphan too, with two siblings..
its just sad how life chooses you and decides to throw bad unfortunate circumstances at you,
I believe everything happens for a reason sha, God knows best, but life is not fair, at all

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
lol are you the "she" on your display? She looks very cute tongue

Lol. Yes of course, I'm the 'She'. And errm, thanks a lot. tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by abham: 12:37am On Jul 27, 2018
Cried yesterday when my younger sister told me my Dad was about to sell one of his lands to sponsor my studies.

6 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Yes of course, I'm the 'She'. And errm, thanks a lot. tongue
Perhaps, I should just slide into your DM and spare Nairalanders the troubles of reading our exchange.

Do you consent?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:40am On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Perhaps, I should just slide into your DM and spare Nairalanders the troubles of reading our exchange.

Do you consent?

tongue
Touché!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:43am On Jul 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

tongue Touché!
Right away cool
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by ladyF(f): 12:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Last time i cried was some minutes ago. cry Btc drop catch me small

Somebody should come and hold me o grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

tongue Touché!
Done!!!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2018
ladyF:
Last time i cried was some minutes ago. cry Btc drop catch me small

Somebody should come and hold me o grin
Hold you? for this cold weather? grin

My hand no de o
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by ladyF(f): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Hold you? for this cold weather? grin

My hand no de o
Lol... Is it not this cold weather that you need, "holding" more cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:00am On Jul 27, 2018
ladyF:

Lol... Is it not this cold weather that you need, "holding" more cheesy
That thing you are looking for lipsrsealed

You better read the book of Psalms to make you fall asleep...

Or Songs of Solomon cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Tundeiab(m): 1:01am On Jul 27, 2018
An hour ago. I was worshiping my creator...

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Dollabiz: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2018
ohh
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Divay22(f): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Tundeiab:
An hour ago. I was worshiping my creator...
I think i wanna worship him too right this minute..
For the ones that have soft eyes like myself, we cry for random things..

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by 1Sharon(f): 1:35am On Jul 27, 2018
MinorityTribe:
When the lady sharing food at a wedding skips my row and i was too "big" to call her attention. When i turned to everybody eating and i sight the big meat in their takeaways it down on me that i have missed this opportunity and tears begins dripping sad.

Thanks for bringing laughter to this thread grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? / Who Ought To Name A Child ? / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.