Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office (17611 Views)

Philip Effiong: Ironsi Exposed My Dad To Coup Plotters - Ojukwu’s Deputy’s Son / Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim / I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Johnnyessence(m): 4:12am On Apr 28, 2018
As the singer shared on his Twitter page. check out his tweet below : https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/charly-boy-uses-his-late-dad-to-beg.html?m=0

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Buhari4Hunger: 4:28am On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Worry not area father. The dullard is leaving come 2019. A curse has been placed on him, an epileptic curse. I feel sorry for him

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Morbeta11(m): 4:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Charlie boy is sounding like a Voice in the wilderness..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by IgboBasthard: 4:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari4Hunger:
shocked

Worry not area father. The dullard is leaving come 2019. A curse has been placed on him, an epileptic curse. I feel sorry for him

Air filled head, who will replace him? Have you even thought about that?

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by malware: 6:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Begging a Nigerian politician to willingly relinquish his seat is Ourmumu reactivated

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Houseofglam7(f): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari be like #wediehere cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by rodrirodri(m): 6:35am On Apr 28, 2018
Will be right back
Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by trapQ: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2018
One of the most hated celebrities in Nigeria , yet he's got gut like no other.

16 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by GeneralOjukwu: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2018
malware:
Begging a Nigerian politician to willingly relinquish his seat is Ourmumu reactivated

grin ....ourmumu reactivated. Hihihi

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Viking007(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2018
trapQ:
[s]One of the most hated celebrities in Nigeria[/s] , yet he's got gut like no other.
undecided Who hates him?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by obembet(f): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Me too beg BUHARI to leave office biko,

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by lonelydora: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari4Hunger:
shocked

Waiting till 2019 for him to leave will cause more lives to be lost. He should honourably resign now.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Mfj
Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Hated by who? He has always been liked by Nigerians (especially because of his Charly Boy Show in the 90s).... drop the "persecution complex tag" from him... DUMMY!

trapQ:
One of the most hated celebrities in Nigeria , yet he's got gut like no other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by EasterDell: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2018
Atiku + Peter Obi/Mimiko

Will win Buhari hands-down.

Atiku is a known thief, but like Dangote, he keeps using his loot and influence to bring international development to Nigeria.

It is high time Atiku should be vocal, visionary, loud and visible like Donald Trump!

I will vote him instead if a foolish, holier than thou idiot! That has contributed nothing positive to Nigeria in and out of government.

16 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Daniel058(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2018
In the name of oputa panel, I command you(PMB) to leave that office Sir! . Lol

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2018
IgboBasthard:

how is that possible for the head?
Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by fucktoto: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2018
i blame everything on boooohari's body odour.
Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by lonelydora: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Movingcoil:
Mfj

Galvanometer
Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Dididrumz(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2018
This guy never ready to leave office, him won complete the disaster wey him don start. May God give us strength to be STRONG till he his ready
Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by gbaskiboy: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari the globe trotter, Ajala the traveller! baba one chance, what else can i call buhari
Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Charly Boy,
Your mumu don do!

If the Senate would not impeach him or are taking forever to do that...,

Put your popularity to good use, rally people around, encourage as many as possible to get their PVC, ensure that virtually almost everyone you know can flash you their PVC

Then you have contributed your own quarter

2019 is around the corner, leave the rest with those with PVC!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by kaykaymcb(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2018
thumbs up @ area fada a.k.a ONE-MAN-MOPOL!

the redundant ancestor is a colosal fiasco!

I can't wait to un-vote the air head.
Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by laurel03(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Charly Man
Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2018
lonelydora:

Galvanometer
I don forgot say I keep chance there, weed is bad and Na only people wey no dey do clean up dey here now.
Allow the old man rest abeg.
Re: Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office by Came4apost(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2018
IgboBasthard:

If his head is Air filled definitely yours is sh*t filled aboki

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Attracts Unusual Crowd During Local Government Tour in Imo / Obaseki Hijacks Oshiomhole's Loyalists, Moves To Take Over Edo APC Structure / Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.