Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho (1226 Views)

Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts / #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho by newsynews: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Collins has given a piece of his mind to BBNaija 2018 finalist, Nina. In a series of tweets, he called her a cheap cheating Olosho (prostitute) who cheated on him before the reality tv show and still went ahead to do the same thing with Miracle the winner of the show who left the house with prize worth N45m.

Since leaving the show, Nina has not cared to pay Collins a visit even after he supported her on Instagram. She spoke in a Beat 99.9 FM interview where she revealed that the reason she is yet to contact him is simply because she doesn’t want bad vibes from him and his family.

Well, the words probably didn’t sit well with Collins who took to Twitter to lay bare his mind.

His tweets:

Most Nigerian women are scummmmm! See their role model Nina, come and take your sh!t away from my place, I have packed it already or better still how do I send it to you! Cheap cheating Olosho! where are those your stupid fans! Miracle will soon dump your a** too.

We don’t need to talk! You are a cheat! Period Tell your people to stop calling me! If yoru fans support your cheating ways, my prayer is they experience what I did in their relationship, marriages, IJN! Bloody double standard.

I gave you every. I sacrificed everything. Treated you like a queen. Supported your dreams financially, emotonally and in prayers.

You cheated before, I forgave you. You then went on National TV to repeat the same thing you cried you wouldn’t do again.

https://www.wotzup.ng/bbnaija-nina-collins-cheap-cheating-olosho/

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho by ClintonEmex: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho by torin: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2018
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho by vivypretty(f): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2018
all these everyday bbnaija topics is becoming annoying.
Collins just console yourself with the popularity she gave.
because she chose miracle over you, she is now a slut Once a cheat always a cheat.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho by Baawaa(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Ogbeni are you among the lazy youths, leave the corperate OLOOSHO and move on with your life.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho by OKorowanta: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2018
Those sex scenes will be on YouTube forever and her kids might suffer it when their friends mock dem with those videos.
Was it dat difficult to respect and keep ya Pvssy locked for three months?
Fvcking on national tv,imagine.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho by Ekiseme(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2018
vivypretty:

because she chose miracle over you, she is now a slut
Once a cheat always a cheat.
seriously? are you all right?
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho by pemiakd: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2018
Pls ignore Nina and move with ur life, some women re like that, God will compensate u soon
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2018
vivypretty:

because she chose miracle over you, she is now a slut
Once a cheat always a cheat.

I pray your wife does thesame to you
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho by WotzupNG: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2018
lalasticlala e dey hot for here o
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins, Calls Her A Cheap Cheating Olosho by lalasticlala(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2018

(1)

Actresses Who Sleep With Producers Find It Hard To Stop – Mercy Macjoe / Annie Idibia Look Beautiful In New Outfit(photo) / BBNaija's Alex Looking Peng In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.