Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos (65194 Views)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Yesterday a young lady allegedly ran mad in one of the popular Owerri streets, Ikenegbu to be precise. It was alleged that some men used her for rituals and dropped her at the street along Kilimanjaro fast food and restaurant.

She was however seen roaming on the streets utterly naked, as people were taking pictures and videos of her.

This happened around 9:00pm, nobody was there to help or identify her. She was later but identified bysome members of Salvation Ministries Ikenegbu, Owerri, who came to her aide.

Below is the testimony shared by the church...

Indeed the God of David Ibiyeomie is faithful. Just after the youth meeting this evening a young lady was dropped off from a flashy car half dead and she woke up immediately mad and was roaming the street of ikenegbu close to salvation ministries and she was rushed into salvation ministries church ikenegbu satellite church were prayers were made and the mantle from the youth meeting impartation was placed on her and after 20min she was totally restored and back to sanity. To the God of David Ibiyeomie we give all the Glory.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-who-ran-mad-and-stripped-unclad-in-owerri-rescued-after-prayers-photos.html

See earlier thread and the moment she went insane
https://www.nairaland.com/4476294/lady-runs-mad-owerri-strips

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2018
She's lucky.. And I hope she has learnt her lesson this time around..

But ladies will never listen! They go after everything flashy at the detriment of their own lives..

I blame buhari!

166 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by fernandez1(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2018
She's not olosho...... She said she's bedroom service...i pity all you slay mama's... Jumping and hugging from one bleep to the other..... She go get testimony!

25 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by samuel051: 7:35am On Apr 28, 2018
Dey will never listen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by stainlink(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Buhari has to answer for this grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by flexxyworld(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2018
strategic positioning. If you know you know

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by evexx1(f): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2018
I hope she regains herself.

Desperation without dedication and hard work can lead to destruction!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Thank God ooo

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by tellwisdom: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Abeg make una commot that wrapper for her body wear her bikini jor...I'm not even seeing boobiie angry

13 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by nelsonebby(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2018
grin flashy car indeed
Next!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by gergemam: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2018
I hope she learnt her lesson

Miracle working GOD

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by kaen1317: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2018
That's good for her when she can't stay, struggle and build with her man. Instead she wants a rich, ready-mades guy with a flashy car. Now he has used her to buy more flashy cars and entrap all those longer throat ladies that like digging gold

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2018
elaborate scam to deceive the gullible

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Preshy561(f): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2018
bad news for ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by nelsonebby(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by bamoski(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2018
shegeyaro

Nyamiris and their love of blood money sef

What a despicable race of sapiens... tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by jbreezy: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Or may itz d sweetness of d guy’s joystick dat made ha run mad..wisdom will nt kuku kill me

11 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2018
She is very lucky to be alive

I hope she will learn from this and serve as a lesson to others

I seriously hope!
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Lol...

After reading,I have the following conclusion as a security expert to make;

It was either that the church dropped her there just for this testimony

Or

The ritual didn't work...

To cure madness hard gan!!!!

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by mayskit4luv(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by ednut1(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2018
How much were u paid aunty. This makes no sense abeg

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by trapQ: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Opentokwowledge: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:

��... Noff said!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2018
The jazz on her was strong. She is lucky that it happened in the night time during church hours.
Sadly ladies of the night who are quick in clutching to men they think have ambition and focus because they are rich will not learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Owerri girls are notorious for hanging out with yahoo boys. Hope other girls especially imsu girls learn a lesson from this.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by chukzyfcbb: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2018
what do you mean by to the GOD of David Ibiyeomi.

I hate when Christians say that.

This one will say God of chosen
another person will say God of Mountain of fire
etc

Like we all serve different Gods.
All these breed some sort of envy and division in the christian sect

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Olalan(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Sorry for her, just hope this girls will learn to be contented with what they have, all this yahoo boys are ritualist using anyone especially girls to get wealthy
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Espada10: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Nothing is more enjoyable than seeing a woman after all her gra gra..last last, her head go cool like ice block..that is a remarkable sight to behold

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by talk2percy(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2018
They call themselves slay queens, will they ever learn?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Ekiseme(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2018
I don't want to believe this shiii was staged.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.