Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,924 members, 7,838,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

"How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi (47809 Views)

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:
Abeg he irritates me, such a weak man!

I prefer Miracle biko!
What makes him weak or what is ur definition of a weak man?
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by evexx1(f): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2018
balmofgilead:

You still remain silly.if you open another bbnaija thread you are a confirmed lunatic.

Keep tempting people on NL because you're jobless and clearly mannerless. Smh.

Nuisance!
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by enonche85(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Deji63:
Kai Tobi hates Cee C die.

CeeC hates Tobi more.

1 Like

Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by MYHUBBY: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

Gbam...
U know the koko...
That’s what is worrying him ... he didn’t smash it properly so it’s like she played and used him and guys don’t like that ... he looks weak

tobi need some orientation even after their exit outside here, he can still verify the website but seems Alex had come to his rescue

it dey always worry prick itself seeing those big hips and not sign autograph

1 Like

Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by terrezo2002(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2018
What more do they talk about in BBN if not kiss, Romance and sex. This is what they do to make them deserve the millions they earn. What a shame
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by tallskinnyperv(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

U know that’s a rule break ... beg me before I report u grin
lets move d discussion to somewhere else then shall we
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by danden18: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2018
I tink say dis madness don pass
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by kalu61(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2018
Narldon:

A white guy would kiss his angry girlfriend to stop her from talking...

You can't try that with Nigerian girls... They will still talk inside your mouth.

HAHAHAHAHA. Funny Truth

1 Like

Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by Ademolag(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2018
And how is this an issue
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by asawanathegreat(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2018
E don do abegi
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol see why kissing ain’t good
It confuses the mind .. one fuvk could have solved all this grin

Anyway Tobi please move on ...

It's not that easy as Cee-c is a virgin, There would be blood stains on the Sheets which would be stinking. Except they do it in the bathroom. But Cee-c is a funny person. They may arrive at the bathroom & she will start quarreling again.

But sha, lemme give you my house address so we can do our own Kizzes.
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by iamtardey: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:
Abeg he irritates me, such a weak man!
I prefer Miracle biko!

your room fine oh... make i come chill there with you nah
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by balmofgilead: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:

Keep tempting people on NL because you're jobless and clearly mannerless. Smh.

Nuisance!
I still prefer nwaamaikpe to you.ode!
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by kettykings: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2018
This is why buhari called Nigerian youths lazy and Atiku called them brainless
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by CSTR1003: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Ceec would be too much for Tobi.

She deserves better.
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by maxtreme: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

z
He moved on way earlier than now, after Cee C, he kissed Bam, and now with Alex, forget Tobi no get wahala with moving on
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by maxtreme: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
CSTR1003:
Ceec would be too much for Tobi.

She deserves better.
I'm sure she deserves someone like you. Lol. Her wahala is too much for Tobi, I agree with you o that. Lol
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by maxtreme: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
kettykings:
This is why buhari called Nigerian youths lazy and Atiku called them brainless
No, he dey talk about youths around d his home town, not people in the country
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by maxtreme: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
terrezo2002:
What more do they talk about in BBN if not kiss, Romance and sex. This is what they do to make them deserve the millions they earn. What a shame
What shame exactly, they generated traffic, and companies got patronage for their actions and paid them. Forget what they do, bobrisky will advertise for a firm and just because of his controversial sex life people will find the advert, others will even report it on their blogs, the outcome is cascading visibility and later patronage.
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by maxtreme: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
chisco82:

A weak man will not keep quiet when being insulted by a woman, so what's he talking about?

1 Like

Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by evexx1(f): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
chisco82:

A man who doesn't know when to hide his emotions is a weak man.
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by evexx1(f): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
iamtardey:

your room fine oh... make i come chill there with you nah

Come! As long as you won't touch anything and anyone. smiley
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by iamtardey: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:

Come! As long as you won't touch anything and anyone. smiley
bet why nah...
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
maxtreme:

A weak man will not keep quiet when being insulted by a woman, so what's he talking about?
Ask her oo, infact i remove cap for that guy... Even if i did n't beat her up atleast i will respond.
evexx1:

A man who doesn't know when to hide his emotions is a weak man.
You see how confuse u are, Tomorrow you want a real and honest man, and when you have you him you call him weak for being real and honest to you.
Nne i maro ife ichoro.
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
chisco82:

Ask her oo, infact i remove cap for that guy... Even if i did n't beat her up atleast i will respond.

You see how confuse u are, Tomorrow you want a real and honest man, and when you have you him you call him weak for being real and honest to you.
Nne i maro ife ichoro.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by SmellingAnus(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol... Some pussys are so sweet and addictive that one fuc.k will further confuse the guy the more... Speaking from experience... Lol...

1 Like

Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by Lalas247(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Some pussys are so sweet and addictive that one fuc.k will further confuse the guy the more... Speaking from experience... Lol...
lol he will.learn ..
I personally think he actually liked her or still.does abit ..

u have spoil sha .. who give one fuvk shocked
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by Lalas247(f): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
MYHUBBY:

tobi need some orientation even after their exit outside here, he can still verify the website but seems Alex had come to his rescue

it dey always worry prick itself seeing those big hips and not sign autograph

kikiki.... oga hope.no.problem
Re: "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi by MYHUBBY: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

kikiki.... oga hope.no.problem

kosi ewu! awayu lala bae?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Uses Don Jazzy As Meme In New Post / Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.