Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Help !!! I Woke Up This Morning And I Found Dried Blood On My Thumb Finger - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help !!! I Woke Up This Morning And I Found Dried Blood On My Thumb Finger (442 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!! I Woke Up This Morning And I Found Dried Blood On My Thumb Finger by feodan: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Gud morning fellow Nigerians, i've never experience what i saw today when i woke up.
i woke up and saw dried blood on my thumb finger, i don't know whether it was the six rat i killed before going to bed that caused it or maybe the person i'm owning money, those are the two things i could guess that might have caused it.
Pls help, if you have been in this situation before. And the cure to it. Lalasticlala
Re: Help !!! I Woke Up This Morning And I Found Dried Blood On My Thumb Finger by orisa37: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2018
You are covered by The Blood Jesus.
Re: Help !!! I Woke Up This Morning And I Found Dried Blood On My Thumb Finger by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Clearly you hurt your finger in the process of killing the rat. You probably didn't notice until when you saw the dried blood.
Re: Help !!! I Woke Up This Morning And I Found Dried Blood On My Thumb Finger by tungamaje: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2018
If I read your post rightly, you said you killed six rats before going to bed. Don't you believe that in trying to kill the rats, blood from the dead rats touched your thumb. I mean when you hit at one of them blood splashed and touched you. Did you wash your hands after killing the rats and before going to bed?
Re: Help !!! I Woke Up This Morning And I Found Dried Blood On My Thumb Finger by Shadrackmadu(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2018
congratulation!!! for your final initiation
Re: Help !!! I Woke Up This Morning And I Found Dried Blood On My Thumb Finger by feodan: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2018
tungamaje:
If I read your post rightly, you said you killed six rats before going to bed. Don't you believe that in trying to kill the rats, blood from the dead rats touched your thumb. I mean when you hit at one of them blood splashed and touched you. Did you wash your hands after killing the rats and before going to bed?
wow ! Rightly said it might be in d process of killing d rat . And 2 be sincere i don't wash my hands after i killed those rats
Re: Help !!! I Woke Up This Morning And I Found Dried Blood On My Thumb Finger by troublemakea(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2018
village people took some pant probably for some analysis but rn what can save you is if you have HIV

cause i learn HIV blood is always milkish green in colour hopefully they'd be disapointed

(1) (Reply)

Creativity! Ghanaian Apostle Invents G-wagon Like Car, Calls It Special Name (ph / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/05/18 / The Exploit Of Endovelicus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.