Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) (21258 Views)

Activities Of An Irresponsible Teacher At Eletu Odibo Senior High School / Islamic Senior High School Students Dancing & Having Fun In Ghana / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Revolva(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2018
The students are from Creek senior High School, Tolu complex Olodi Apapa , Ajegunle in Lagos.
These young students are starters of violence and after school fights and hooliganism .
As this video shows how there student with their school uniforms off and heading to a fight ground and they were caught on camera by me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_K2EJ_2mvY
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by vizkiz: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
I weep for my country.

I weep for its future

I weep for its youths.

These ones will also answer the "leaders of tomorrow" call?

Are these the Fayose and Dino Melaye of the future?

How did we get here?

How did we (Youths) become this useless?

Where did we miss it?

coolcatty:

Mr holier than thou.....keep calm jare

This is part of adolescent growth.....most of us did this back then in school. ...we all have fights to look up to after school. ....ours was junior field. ...you go fight you go run...after you will still dig pit or cut grass.....it's nothing new....and yes most of us turned out well and are doing great in our various lines of endeavour.

Childhood /adolescent was fun walahi

Because you grew up as a hooligan doesn't make it a right choice meant to be passed down to other generations.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by DOZIE2COOL(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
c

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by BankeSmalls(f): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
I can see girls inside the fighters

5 Likes

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Themaths(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by McGg: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
nearly
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by unknownsolja: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
chai i remember those days,how many of you know water parks in toyin street ikeja..we used to fight oshodi boys there on the street...i no day even know wetin they cause fight..maybe someone they press another school boy girlfriend inside pool..all i know is i gas defend my uniform..lol..na there i see say juju na real...purshe them...

23 Likes

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Eleniyan007(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Lazy yoot of our generation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by san316(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2018
Correct. Practicals on the go.

So op you are an ex student of this school? Na like this una dey do.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2018
lol... owon omo ologo
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by obajoey(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2018
Chai, I remember Ajayi crowther memorial grammar school days, st finbarrs college, CMS grammar school etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by oyetunder(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2018
You see. And some always claim that the children of the rich are spoilt brats...are these ones from rich homes? Those who want Oyedepo to run his universities free...grant admissions to these guys from poor homes and see them turn the places to war grounds.

11 Likes

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by frankpro27(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Such a pity
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Came4apost(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2018
too bad
fight for supremacy
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by 4Play(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2018
Honing their fighting skills may come in handy if they ever become legislators. This is a necessary rite of passage for any aspiring politician.

9 Likes

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Investorbj: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2018
awon science students..
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by MAURI: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2018
Hahaha.. Lazy yoots from a shithole country with fantastically corrupt leaders grin lipsrsealed
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by anochuko01(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2018
it used to be worse those days o!
iganmode
tomia
ansarudeen
ac school

and them likes.
those sets have graduated to become politicians and political thugs of today.

6 Likes

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Future "owoda yoots"

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by coolcatty: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:
I weep for my country.

I weep for its future

I weep for its youths.

These ones will also answer the "leaders of tomorrow" call?

Are these the Fayose and Dino Melaye of the future?

How did we get here?

How did we (Youths) become this useless?

Where did we miss it?

Mr holier than thou.....keep calm jare

This is part of adolescent growth.....most of us did this back then in school. ...we all have fights to look up to after school. ....ours was junior field. ...you go fight you go run...after you will still dig pit or cut grass.....it's nothing new....and yes most of us turned out well and are doing great in our various lines of endeavour.

Childhood /adolescent was fun walahi

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Mosesjoker(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
I remember those days in secondary school,most times what causes such feud is when SCH A felt cheated by SCH B or vice versa.......lolss
buh now we all know better.......I think environmental factor Is the main reason for this show of shame.....
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Bossontop(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
undecided
Wen dem don fight finish bring us d video....na im we wan see

8 Likes

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by ihimiray(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2018
obajoey:
Chai, I remember Ajayi crowther memorial grammar school days, st finbarrs college, CMS grammar school etc
those days brother... Can't remember how many fight I engaged in... Most especially during principal cup matches.... I rep st finbarrs College

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by anibirelawal(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Na so e dey take start till it get to a stage of hooliganism.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by naijacentric(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2018
I thought dis school fights have stopped o in 2018 i weep for dis country
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by danie09(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2018
obajoey:
am a product of ajayi crowther 2003 set. I remmeber those days mehn igbobi boys and cms grammar school boys were the most notorious then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Azikiwe-Nkrumah Hall Is The Oldest Building In Lincoln University, USA (Pic) / Air Force Men In Fresh Attack Against UNIOSUN Students / Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.