Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,062 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) (30359 Views)

Court Of Appeal Orders Continuation Of Dino Melaye’s Recall From The Senate / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by samysamy: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2018
According to the story shared by Emmanuel,Okun people refused to turn up for Dino Melaye's recall process.He wrote....

'LIVE AND DIRECT FROM KABBA, KOGI STATE: OKUN PEOPLE REFUSE TO TURN UP: OKUN PEOPLE SAY NO TO DINO'S RECALL:

I trust my Okun people. Yahaya Bello can not use us as weapon against our own Senator Dino Melaye These are pictures from polling units in Kabba. My people refuse to turn up.

Even if we are not happy with Dino, it's strictly family affairs we know how to express our grievances, we will not allow an outsider (Yahaya Bello) to use us a weapon against our own.

I make bold to declare that ONLY A BASTARD OKUN MAN will take part in the recall of Dino. And I owe nobody apology for this.

The stage is set, Okun land is presently the focus of the entire world.

DinoMustTriumph
IStandWithDino

More updates and more pictures loading'

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/04/dino-melaye-recall-processvoters-refuse.html?m=1

21 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2018
Dead on arrival

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Jazzlite: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Dead on arrival
Lol

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Jazzlite: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2018
samysamy:
According to the story shared by Emmanuel,Okun people refused to turn up for Dino Melaye's recall process.He wrote....

'LIVE AND DIRECT FROM KABBA, KOGI STATE: OKUN PEOPLE REFUSE TO TURN UP: OKUN PEOPLE SAY NO TO DINO'S RECALL:

I trust my Okun people. Yahaya Bello can not use us as weapon against our own Senator Dino Melaye These are pictures from polling units in Kabba. My people refuse to turn up.

Even if we are not happy with Dino, it's strictly family affairs we know how to express our grievances, we will not allow an outsider (Yahaya Bello) to use us a weapon against our own.

I make bold to declare that ONLY A BASTARD OKUN MAN will take part in the recall of Dino. And I owe nobody apology for this.

The stage is set, Okun land is presently the focus of the entire world.

DinoMustTriumph
IStandWithDino

More updates and more pictures loading'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/04/dino-melaye-recall-processvoters-refuse.html?m=1
True. Well said. Even if he's a madman he's our madman.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by freeze001(f): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmm.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Jazzlite: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2018
Anyone found there should be dealt with severely.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Hahaha

Dino remains the substantive senator of the Okun people.

Shame on Yahaya Bello
Shame on Buhari
Shame on APC

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by AngryRebel: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Yahaya Bello,the leader of Buharis pigs should be ashamed of himself right now, after seeing these pictures. Stuiipid governor

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2018
Soon Dino will return and with a full force

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by oshe11: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Dino might be uncouth but Dude is better than most senators in the chamber......
Atleast he don raise some bills and is known, unlike some Senators wen their people nor even know self

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by PointZerom: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by kimjongJezebel: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
May God bless the most vibrant and outspoken Senator Dino Melaye. The Distinguished Senator with most bills sponsored in the current senate

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by modik(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Every evil plot against Most vibrant and active Senator ,Dino shall fail.

#APCheat

Modified :

:::::##AndItCameToPass

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by dview001(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
monkey no fine but him mama like am

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dino has survived this already.

Meanwhile, Buhari's hard work will take him back to Daura.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Mr2wealth: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cunny man wants to die, Cunny man is waiting to bury him.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by writetopoker: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari is a nobody in Nigeria political jingo. He is an opportunistic extremist.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
That will not save him from NPF.
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by binsanni(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good

where are the ghost that sign before now...

Yahaya Bello and inec foolishness self

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by expert234: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
anibirelawal:
That will not save him from NPF.

Yoruba Muslim, will you say the same thing if Dino Melaye was a Muslim? I doubt if you will

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
expert234:

Yoruba Muslim, will you say the same thing if Dino Melaye was a Muslim? I doubt if you will

I will not, are you happy now
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Benue and Kogi people una good morning oh..
Remember to reject sai babarism in all its forms.

Cc lzaa onyeoga Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski shallysgirl

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hahaha

Dino remains the substantive senator of the Okun people.

Shame on Yahaya Bello
Shame on Buhari
Shame on APC

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Dead on arrival
you will know when INEC release results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by HAH: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish

I stand with Dino

This is a sign of what will happen to APC in 2019 also

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by bamoski(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by begwong: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Yeye governor wey court has to order him to pay workers salary is that one a governor?
The recall process won't work so DINO is better off than the governor any day

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by ideology(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
don't be surprised if you still see results by the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by bamoski(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
immhotep:

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by pawesome(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
What's dis recall process self
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ohh boy
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Those places looking like 18th century settings

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy / Governor Alex Otti Monitors Abia Community Cleanup (Video, Photos) / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.