Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games (15393 Views)

The Most Satisfying Сars Jumping Test Beamng Drive Video / 6 Biggest Lies Ever Told In Video Gaming History / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by AiiVee(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Officer Tenpenny - Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

It never got more crooked than the crooked police of Los Santos, although the definitive centerpiece of the unruliness was no other than Officer Tenpenny.

Through extortion and blackmail, Tenpenny pulled the strings to the dirty doings of the city, exclusively using protagonist CJ as his personal pawn.

In Tenpenny's effort to escape Los Santos, he's thwarted by CJ in a desperate car chase. Crashing and running over an overpass, the broken and battered Tenpenny suffers a slow death.

see them representing the black police community.. why the crook police gotta be black

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by nadleeh: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Baby i have missed your work. Good to see you're still in the game.lol. and yeah! Measter Seymour major douche. die n stay dead.
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by swagifted(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Leopantro:

Currently playing this game right now on a Wii.

BTW, there is a clear Black Panther on telegram and not so clear Avengers as well.
if its on telegram that means its on torrentz right?
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by cumlord(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
ERORR404:
Meanwhile
I think say na only me notice o
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Officer Tenpenny - Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

It never got more crooked than the crooked police of Los Santos, although the definitive centerpiece of the unruliness was no other than Officer Tenpenny.

Through extortion and blackmail, Tenpenny pulled the strings to the dirty doings of the city, exclusively using protagonist CJ as his personal pawn.

In Tenpenny's effort to escape Los Santos, he's thwarted by CJ in a desperate car chase. Crashing and running over an overpass, the broken and battered Tenpenny suffers a slow death.
I've finished this game, mhen big smoke died a good death for my hand that year grin
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by akum78: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Make i see am ..
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pagan min grin
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by Leopantro: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
swagifted:
if its on telegram that means its on torrentz right?

i guess but haven't checked torrentz fpr it
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by sibepoc(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
obonujoker:
When I trashed the villain called computer on my PES 2018... 15-0.. with all their ojoro...

Those people ojoro na die

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by psalmson001: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
San Andreas, one of my favourite GTA series.......Tenpenny is an exact example of some so called sars in one sh*t hole country like dat.
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by terrywyte: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sal malcano MAFIA III
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by Mulatta(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Have never hated a game character more than Dimitri rascalav from GTA IV, Imagine game character fooling me that I had to play the game twice.
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by swagifted(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Leopantro:

i guess but haven't checked torrentz fpr it
how can i join the group?
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by deniii: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2018
My all time most satisfying is not on your list.
General shapered from call of duty mw 2 .

The guy was a master of usery and deception , he killed and burnt Ghost , then tried to kill Roach and captain price and his death was horrific
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by Gbengadaniel12: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2018
IAmSkinny:
Vass, Far Cry 3. Far cry 3 is one hell of a difficult game. I am coming for you Hoyt.
jason Brody niggas.far cry 3 still my most difficult game I ever played,filled with adrenaline,done playing the game twice........
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by chukzyfcbb: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2018
IAmSkinny:
Vass, Far Cry 3. Far cry 3 is one hell of a difficult game. I am coming for you Hoyt.
for over 9months now, I haven't been able to pass the first stage of farcry 3. I just don't know what to do
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by chukzyfcbb: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2018
obonujoker:
When I trashed the villain called computer on my PES 2018... 15-0.. with all their ojoro...
that must have been professional

Coz you can't beat superstar 15-0.
who u be. Highest I have done on Master league with improved players is 8-0...Superstar is a beast level
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by IAmSkinny: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2018
Gbengadaniel12:
jason Brody niggas.far cry 3 still my most difficult game I ever played,filled with adrenaline,done playing the game twice........
Omo, that game ehn. Those useless red pirates just de wicked me until I learnt how to craft. I crafted a larger purse, bought an LMG gun with extended mag, bought an SMG and modified it with a silencer and an extended mag. Na then I come start to show them pepper. I the kill them like flies now. I don almost finish the game sha, I am in the stage where he found Riley his younger brother.

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by IAmSkinny: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

for over 9months now, I haven't been able to pass the first stage of farcry 3. I just don't know what to do
Its difficult but you can do it. The game is one of the best games I have ever played in my lifetime. You are in the stage where he is trying to escape Vass with his brother right?
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2018
Big smile lee - sleeping dogs
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by obonujoker(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

that must have been professional

Coz you can't beat superstar 15-0.
who u be. Highest I have done on Master league with improved players is 8-0...Superstar is a beast level

Lol... that was professional level.. I have beat Top player level 10.... superstar level.is cheat level.. na there you go see player wey get speed 69 go they run pass Bale wey get speed 95, or player wey get body balance 65, dey body kante especially from 75mins up...
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by Alirauf(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmmmm no max spain?
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by jimb(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
mortal combat shal kan,,
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by chukzyfcbb: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
IAmSkinny:

Its difficult but you can do it. The game is one of the best games I have ever played in my lifetime. You are in the stage where he is trying to escape Vass with his brother right?
at the first stage, he found himself in a lost jungle, nobody to interact with, one way one way sha, I got a way to drove some sort of chopper to a tower, the goal there is to disable some transmitters on the tower.

na there I dey. headache dey catch me for the game. I think say metal gear hard but this one na hard rock
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by chukzyfcbb: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... that was professional level.. I have beat Top player level 10.... superstar level.is cheat level.. na there you go see player wey get speed 69 go they run pass Bale wey get speed 95, or player wey get body balance 65, dey body kante especially from 75mins up...
haha

that superstar eh, all the defenders dey high on weed. even if na ronaldo u carry, dem go catch am. Na only 1-2 pass I dey use beat them some times, plus the striker in master league Aritz Adrruiz is 99 in most of his attribute, lol. so na why I dey survive small but its Haarrddd.

on ps2 Goal keeper cusor is easy to learn and control, on pes18 e hard die.
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by IAmSkinny: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

at the first stage, he found himself in a lost jungle, nobody to interact with, one way one way sha, I got a way to drove some sort of chopper to a tower, the goal there is to disable some transmitters on the tower.

na there I dey. headache dey catch me for the game. I think say metal gear hard but this one na hard rock
Are you sure It's far cry 3?
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
nadleeh:
Baby i have missed your work. Good to see you're still in the game. lol. and yeah! Measter Seymour major douche. die n stay dead.
°

grin grin Sure I'm still in the game and will always be

Nothing can take away my love for video games grin
Re: 9 Most Satisfying Villain Deaths In Video Games by wizi44(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
If they make money heist into a game. I will like to kill Arturo over and over again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? / Flightsim Aviation Nigeria / Four Tips To Enjoy Football Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.