Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) (25430 Views)

Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) / Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him / Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Firstly, join me to thank God for preserving my life out of a ghastly motor accident on Sunday. This is a car I bought just about a month ago. A vehicle from no where hit/push my car off the Expressway,summersaulted and attached is the crashed carcass/remains of my Toyota Corolla S 07.

I want to know how best or the possibility of fixing the car and put it back on the road. If yes, how and where in Abuja?

Once again, I thank God nothing happened to me, not even a bruise.

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by stefanweeks: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na wa o

Sorry.

4 Likes

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
stefanweeks:
Na wa o

Sorry.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by divinehand2003(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thank God for you bro

I feel you should sell it off and plan for another one. It will cost you more if u go ahead to repair this heavily damaged Car because of the possibility of repairing it again and again.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by ufuosman(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
They can work it very well, u can work it and sell it

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Lexusgs430: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abujaexpress:
Firstly, join me to thank God for preserving my life out of a ghastly motor accident on Sunday. This is a car I bought just about a month ago. A vehicle from no where hit/push my car off the Expressway,summersaulted and attached is the crashed carcass/remains of my Toyota Corolla S 07.

I want to know how best or the possibility of fixing the car and put it back on the road. If yes, how and where in Abuja?

If it was a non fault accident, why can't the 3rd party foot the bill?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The car of the other side summersaulted too and in bad shape too. More also, the driver is in critical condition.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by divinehand2003(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:

May be the guy who hit him is dead already or ran away after the crash.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
divinehand2003:

May be the guy who hit him is dead already or run away after the crash.
He is in a critical condition. I just want to go and fix my car. God saved my life and I am very grateful to Him.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
divinehand2003:
Thank God for you bro

I feel you should sell it off and plan for another one. It will cost you more if u go ahead to repair this heavily damaged Car because of the possibility of repairing it again and again.
It's okay. Thank you
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
ufuosman:
They can work it very well, u can work it and sell it
Okay, my thoughts
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abujaexpress:
The car of the other side summersaulted too and in bad shape too. More also, the driver is in critical condition.

We hope he/she pulls through, so they can come and repair this damage........

2 Likes

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by kingreign(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abujaexpress:

thanks to God for preserving your life. I do fix cars and I can assure you this car can be brought back to life with the Airbag working again. it would cost you some good amount but it will work well. I've fixed a 2013 corolla LE that had a roll over and was condemned as a scrap. I've fixed a Lexus ES330 and a host of others. my company (a registered company) can handle this all I'm asking is, you're interested in fixing it properly? .

go thru my car repair thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2649338/abuja-environs-remotely-follow-car/8

let's discuss on 07034581213.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by System0001(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2018
if you are willing to sell as scrap you can contact me 07039502966 or add me on whatsapp
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by hayjayman(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Thank God for your life.. Meanwhile as for the ride, it's now a junky

Take it to a junk yard and get some few bucks to be sold as parts.... Owode in lagos is a best bet

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by egbabiekperemo1: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2018
Village people. E le yi gi di gan undecided undecided
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by baconline(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Very fixable,how much you are willing to spend will determine the grade of repair,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by xcitedjay(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
It can be repaired but if your rest of mind is important to you sell it as scrap now and cut your loses.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Kjnwancaro: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Whatever the case might be, please Insure your next car.

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by diportivo: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
person talk owode

anoda person don even dey book down undecided

op,thank God for ur life....plus,u r in luck

kingreign is ur guy
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Why would anyone consider fixing a wrecked Toyota Corolla in this condition?

6 Likes

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abujaexpress:

sell as is.

Do not fix

Modified:

You were hit, you were not at fault, you are entitled to 1m naira worth of repairs. 3rd party insurance from the 3rd party will cover 1m worth of repairs.

I achieved this in jan this year.

Cc elshanautos

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by sultaan(m): 2:07am On Apr 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sell as is.

Do not fix

X2
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by AutoElectNG: 3:56am On Apr 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Why would anyone consider fixing a wrecked Toyota Corolla in this condition?

Because making money in Nigeria is hard. How many months was cash saved to get this, only for it to go in an instant? How many more months to save to get another? So the easy way out is to fix it it seems.

5 Likes

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by ednut1(m): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2018
Comprehensive insurance is less dan 4% of car value. But wise nigerians no go do

2 Likes

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by twinskenny(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sell as is.

Do not fix

Best advice
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Lalas247(f): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Isn’t is wiser to get a new car .. the amount of money you will spend isn’t worth a broke down car ..

It’s a banger ... not road worthy .. why would you even consider trying to fix a car that almost killed someone just look at the condition ..

Op please be smart .
If there are working parts my dear sell it .. add money and get a little run around till u can afford better ..

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Mdaz(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Abujaexpress:

. It's best to sell off but if u want to fix it it will cost a lot e-mail me kdjsuleiman@Yahoo.com.....
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Sad.this car could have been insured.

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by GeoOla25(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Please go and buy another one, sell this as scrap , Airbag can never be activated again... this time if any reoccurrence your chances of survival might be slim!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Abujaexpress:

if you were hit from nowhere by another vehicle from the rear, shouldn't the person that hit you be the one worrying about how to fix your car?
This is why there is a thing called "insurance" but we Nigerians like to play God and Dodge this vital part of owning a property. Thank God for your life sha but I'm still asking..... If you were not at fault, why are you the one worrying about fixing your car?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) / This N10m?Electric Motorcycle Single Battery Charge Can Take You Up To 180Km / Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.