Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... (1160 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
watch this video and think...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeD2ZzUD93Y
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
kingsango,come and watch how the older generation is accusing the younger generation....
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
they had fuel back then,you dont.....
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
why should the older generation care....??..they should be resting,you suppose to be taking care of them now....

but you are so lazy and completly docile that you cant even pay pensions no more that they paid....

you are a disgrace and you have the audacity to have big mouth too....
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by KingSango(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmmm......

Blaming each other when both are at fault. The Elders for not organizing the youth of Nigeria so the youth would not be idle and the youth for being lazy. There's no winning side in the argument.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
KingSango:

Hmmmm......

Blaming each other when both are at fault. The Elders for not organizing the youth of Nigeria so the youth would not be idle and the youth for being lazy. There's no winning side in the argument.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango

that you can say....can be true.....but keep in mind that nigeria was not always this bad.....

not all the older generation didnt try....some tried...you cant imagine how many broke their backs to send their children to school.....

but the newer generation only care about nice looks,bling bling,dollars and such...they cant even take care of the older generation the same way the older generation took care of the generation before them....
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by KingSango(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:

that you can say....can be true.....but keep in mind that nigeria was not always this bad.....

not all the older generation didnt try....some tried...you cant imagine how many broke their backs to send their children to school.....

but the newer generation only care about nice looks,bling bling,dollars and such...they cant even take care of the older generation the same way the older generation took care of the generation before them....

White man culture. How does the people with the richest culture upon Earth end up adopting the culture of the youngest and most immature race on the planet? Nigeria is the land of the Gods and Goddesses, legendary Kings and Queens who walked the Earth and taught their societies how to reach Almighty God and accomplish great things. We never needed Buddha, Christ or Muhammad when we have already Sango, Obatala, Osun, Yemaya, Ogun, Oya, and so many other kings and queens from all the lands of Nigeria. That's not even counting Benin Republic with their Fon Royal families. Ghana, Mali, Senegal, Sierra Leone, etc.... Stop worshiping these Romans and Greeks.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
KingSango:

White man culture. How does the people with the richest culture upon Earth end up adopting the culture of the youngest and most immature race on the planet? Nigeria is the land of the Gods and Goddesses, legendary Kings and Queens who walked the Earth and taught their societies how to reach Almighty God and accomplish great things. We never needed Buddha, Christ or Muhammad when we have already Sango, Obatala, Osun, Yemaya, Ogun, Oya, and so many other kings and queens from all the lands of Nigeria. That's not even counting Benin Republic with their Fon Royal families. Ghana, Mali, Senegal, Sierra Leone, etc.... Stop worshiping these Romans and Greeks.

Ase

Love Sango

do you think i agree with demoncracy.....?? i dont care about it....

its the people that love it although its to their disadvantage.....
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by PDJT: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:

-I thought you’re all for Africa and or “blackness”. What do you care if the “White” man creation “Nigeria” succeeds or don’t?
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by PDJT: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

-Did your superior forefathers create “Nigeria”? grin
-You and the OP are suffering from Mental Health issues.
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
PDJT:

-I thought you’re all for Africa and or “blackness”. What do you care if the “White” man creation “Nigeria” succeeds or don’t?

white idiots didnt do nothing....this area called nigeria was already here before whites even understood to wipe their white yanshs....

buhuhuhu,they beat you in a battle,soooooo what..?....were you the only people to be conquered in the world....??

was india,china and others not conquered too....??....do you see them making noise like you....?

even germany was conquered...what is una problem....?
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by KingSango(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
PDJT:

All civilization go into decline and Nigeria went into decline but is rising again.
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
PDJT:

dont insult the priest....you failed not him.... angry angry

he is trying to help you.... angry angry
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
We have ademusiwa on the horizon

grin grin grin

Op... Abeg no make me laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
We have ademusiwa on the horizon

grin grin grin

Op... Abeg no make me laugh grin

your type always make my day...are you finished laughing...??

oya,look your legacy that you will pass on to your children,you slowpoke....

take this,you clown....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by PDJT: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:

white idiots didnt do nothing....this area called nigeria was already here before whites even understood to wipe their white yanshs....

buhuhuhu,they beat you in a battle,soooooo what..?....were you the only people to be conquered in the world....??

was india,china and others not conquered too....??....do you see them making noise like you....?

even germany was conquered...what is una problem....?

-Lol. I probably know more history than you, but that’s a case for another day.

-Whether you like it or not; You’re a British subject. Or should I add: Slave.
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
kingsango,did you see how i do it...??....short and effective....

1 Like

Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
PDJT:

-Lol. I probably know more history than you, but that’s a case for another day.
-Whether you like it or not; You’re a British subject. Or should I add: Slave.

you dont know more than me or else you would take this discussion serious....
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by PDJT: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:

you dont know more than me or else you would take this discussion serious....

-Which discussion? That the white-man own you? tongue
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by PDJT: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
KingSango:

All civilization go into decline and Nigeria went into decline but is rising again.

-Which Nigeria? The white-man slave camp?
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:

your type always make my day...are you finished laughing...??

oya,look your legacy that you will pass on to your children,you slowpoke....

take this,you clown....

Tdarkside my boy grin
Nothing do you
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
PDJT:

-Which discussion? That the white-man own you? tongue

i own the white man and the white man owns you....duuuuuhhhhh.....
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Tdarkside my boy grin
Nothing do you

try to be serious...we are all grown ups here....
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by PDJT: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:

i own the white man and the white man owns you....duuuuuhhhhh.....

-Oya Go To Asylum Now!

Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
PDJT:

-Oya Go To Asylum Now!

your mind is already asylum.......
Re: Younger Generations Of Nigerians Are Lazy.... by justtoodark: 2:28am On May 11, 2018
when saying lazy doesnt mean you dont like to work....you must do something to survive anyways....

nobody has to force you to that....you must work or be a slave to another person that understand work....

your mind is lazy,not what you can do.....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! People From Patigi LG In Kwara Come Out To March For PMB 2019 / What's In The Electoral Act Amendment Bill That Buhari Has Thrice Refused To Sig / Omoyele Sowore Explains His Manifesto On Channels Tv,enugu Super Rally(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.